British royal family

How does the average brit feel about the queen and the royal family fuckers? Love them? Not care at all?

Most Brits just don't seem to care. There is the odd traitor that just says "Fuck 'em" but most on Sup Forums don't think like that.

whore of Babylon!!

F queen Elizabeth
You had it coming tho

Their actual influence on current political affairs isn't really known. They seem to be mostly ignored or at least distant from UK politics until the queens' speech at new years'. She is then mentioned in the papers for a day and that's it.

waste of money

Pawns of the rothschilds. Let our country go to shit and did nothing.

Not many people care. Then again the Royal Family do absolutely fuck all. If the Royal Family decided to actually take an interest in U.K. politics then I'd be interested in what they'd have to say, mainly due to all the current parties being completely out of touch with to population.

love them

You're telling me, you know we pay them like $25 million a year just to exist. It's a scam but no one here seems to know about it, it's ridiculous. Creepy, inbred Satanists

They have a load of opening and award stuff to do, but thats parliament's fault they cant do more

They give you money, not the other way around.

Canada has literally zero cost to or from our monarchy.

Except that the state receives more money from the royal family than they pay them, not just from their lands, but through the tourism they generate.

Fucking idiots on here talking about the cost and how they do nothing.. They bring in more money DIRECTLY from tourism than they cost, and no doubt a lot more indirectly as a major factor why a lot of people visit the UK. As for not doing anything the Queen, a 91 year old woman, worked 341 days last year, the Princess Royal did even more. If you honestly want to live in the Republic of Britain, kill yourself, you're shitting on over 1,000 years of tradition, culture and heritage.

They have married into Jews on both sides now (Diana , Kate ) mothers are Jews

LOVE her. Indifferent on the rest. Going to be trouble with Charles takes it because he's considered a reclusive nut as it is. The kids are nothing special like their nan.

So yeah, when she goes, I'll probably go for a republic and I'm an ARCH-monarchist.

Harry's ok.

>and I'm an ARCH-monarchist.
Well apparently not, you sound like a celebrity nutter.

How can you be this stupid?

>tfw the queen bought my brother an ice cream.
>with tax-payers money.

Why did Her Majesty have tax payers money?

He's actually quite outgoing at his dinners.

White people support monarchy. All you need to know.

i'm not apeshit for them or anything but i'm also in favour of not demolishing the great institutions of the past when avoidable, and certainly not in the name of bullshit progressive republicanism, which i think is an expression of an underlying philosophy that can best be described as "satanic pride" - the belief that modern liberal "wisdom" is now supposedly so rationally unassailable that anything not in concordance with it should be obliterated.

institutional memory is a vital counterpart of historic memory. as soon as you break the tradition of descent and transmission, the edifice of knowledge and practical wisdom starts to crumble. no textbook about the history of british monarchy will ever be written that equals the actual living experience of a royal house.

Betrayed her German roots and sold out all of Britain to the Jews, total wicked whore.

fuck the queen

>Why does the queen have money.

you could also attribute it to the estates she owns but she probably has most of her fortune from historical taxes and is funded in her ventures by the government.

The American presidency costs taxpayers something like 20 times more than the cost of the entire British royal family. So much for "No kangz allowed in muh burger land" as gilded turds like Obama are just that.

At least we don't have special titles and deference to parasites who's sole accomplishment in life is sliding out of a lucky vagina though.

Most people think favourably of the queen and are not too fussed on the rest, except for Phil the greek who is fucking hilarious.

That explains Saudi Arabia being a monarchy I guess...

Everyone is just hoping that Prince Charles doesn't last long. Prince William will be at least as popular as the Queen, if not more.

Because she owns the money - your money and my money.

Fiat currency has value because the government ensures it does, and the government belongs to the Queen.
That, and it has her face on it signifying her ownership over it.

extremely well put, this goes for a lot of social traditions that are seemingly dated or unnecessary

Yea? How?

>probably
No, you imbecile. The monarch receives the Sovereign Grant. This comes from Parliament as compensation for the monarch surrendering the income of the Crown Estates.
Basically, the monarch gives parliament £350m each year, and then from that, parliament gives the Windsor family £35m back.

>At least we don't have special titles and deference to parasites who's sole accomplishment in life is sliding out of a lucky vagina though.
You do, though. You have to call them Mr. President until death, even if they're impeached

britbong in burgerland. The sirs, ladies and lords are mostly freeloading rich/lucky cunts but at least the royal family earn a shit ton for the UK for how much it costs the public

>why does the head of state have tax payer's money
I know your head of state is on an entirely different continent but come on.

>the average brit
see lmao. breaks my heart. I've met her irl btw.

Way to miss the point.

>The sirs, ladies and lords are mostly freeloading rich/lucky cunts
They generally all have their own businesses and shit. Lots of lands to rent and so on.
>for how much it costs the public
It costs -£0.55pp i think. Though that's probably an old number.

It's way better than a boring rebublic desu. Keeps us in touch with our ancient traditions and history. Only wish we had a strong absolute monarchy instead of this rather weak one.

Agree with this desu. Democracy has no value when there's no party you want to vote for. Politics is a game of who can claw their way to the top by making as much money as possible. The politics in this country are an absolute disgrace with all possible leaders being weak idiots with the charisma of a rotting grape. As you said, although unaccountable, I would absolutely 100% rather have an absolute monarchy above that vipers nest, than one of the snakes desperate enough to lie and device their way to the top.

they are useless apart from drawing in some tourist £££.

they dont work in the traditional sense either, making a short speech and unveiling a bit of concrete isn't work.

nevermind tho. next indy-ref we will get shot of those cunts

Worst royals are those like that old cunt Queen Beatrix of Netherlands, who is a fucking globalist Bilberberger scum who wants to enslave all the "peons" of the world to NWO filth. Bad enough to be a parasite, but worse when these slime are actually working against the "little people" who they see as serfs.

I love those kooky brits! The baby is so cute!!!!

Pretty much. Democracy is easily corruptible and really only exists to serve the political (((elite))) nowadays. With a monarchy the king or queen has a duty (that they have been trained to do from childhood) to serve and protect the nation. A good king cares for his country, politicians care for money

TFW conspiracy theorists around the world think the queen holds any kind of power when she spends her weekends in shithole Windsor and has a flight path directly over her home

We have had this system for 329 years, it works, God save the Queen.

They are fabulously wealthy and I don't think they should be entitled to taxpayer's money that is required elsewhere. Charles, should he become King, is likely to overstep the mark when it comes to meddling with the affairs of state.

Most people here like them, especially the Queen and the youngsters. Republicanism holds sway over maybe 1 in a 100 people. They're seen as a nice symbol of stability and British grit and they now pay for themselves at this point what with the Civil List a few years ago.

People who seem to think that the taxpayers hand them a shit load of money every year are out of date in their beliefs.

T H I S
H
I
S

I love the Royal Family. As I get older I do wonder how things will change when she dies though, its a worry.

First of all there will be mourning, meanwhile muslims all over the UK will either no give a shit or be happy about it.
Next there will be a conversation, probably started by the SNP Scottish about the relevance of the Royal Family given that the UK is now multicultural (even though that's only the case since the 1960's/1970's).
Eventually someone is going to start a campaign to get rid of them, probably around the time that Prince Charles is crowned in the highly religious ceremony, given that we are hugely Muslim and atheist in the UK.

The atheists will support the muslims and SJW to undermine and get rid of them, eventually we'll become a republic and President Sadiq Khan will be installed into Windsor palace while Buckingham Palace is turned into a 24/7 museum or carpark

These thoughts literally keep me up some nights.

Oh yeah God save the Queen who is a slave to the Rothchilds.

Pic related.

What kind of future King let's himself get poked by a globalist banker?

You royalists are deluded.

they are insulated from reality and have been for generations

this will give you a greater understanding, if not appreciation

plus it's excellent

london having a muslim mayor is a fucking disgrace to everything

You realise they were never invited back after that.

I did love them and defend them

If that nigger marries into them though I`ll switch sides very quickly

They are basically a beautiful figurehead, an ugly negro figurehead is no use to anyone

can you give any context for this?

They are the financial advisors to the Queen. They basically own her.

africa is literally ruled by small-time monarchs

This is London's Mayor. The other fella just makes sure the buses are running and the bins emptied.

This.

The royal family's states alone bring in more money than they get from the government. Then when you account for tourism and using them as diplomats it means we gain a lot of money for them existing.

>that name
Sup Forums being overrun by edgy 15 year olds was a mistake

is this a joke?

They produce far more money than they cost just from their lands which they allow government to use free and let out

Thats not even counting tourism benefits etc

Confirm? if they're jews lets have their heads, if not, god save the queen

KYS JTRIG
at least have the agency to realise you're parroting their lines...

>Lord Rothschild:
>Better do as I say Chuck, I'm in charge here
>Charles the Jug Eared:
>Y..y..yes sir my lord, by your command.

>literal slaves forced to play diplomats even into their nineties for no compensation
>giving all of their profits to the state so that they receive a part of it back as some sort of allowance
Sucks being a British monarch.

when was it?

does it matter

the """British""" (lmao) Royal family are satanist cucks. and the sooner they're put out to grass, the better.

But keep voting Tory and supporting the monachy in the meantime, goys.

It really does, the queen's uncle who was king abdicated the crown simply because he wanted to marry a commoner and the press would not stop hounding him for it. They're subject to a lot of criticism, they're always in the public eye and they have so many rules and regulations that bind what they can say and do and they have to do public service their entire life.

you mean the eternal god-emperors of humanity?

im asking 'cos i want to know, not because it matters.

and i've never voted tory

kys, or better yet, educateys

wallace simpson was a 3time divorced american.

the british royal family was based as fuck back then to keep that shit in check.

This crazy old bastard is one of the few good things about royalty. He served in WWII, and speaks his mind to hilarious result from telling a kid he's too fat to be an astronaut to making cracks about spearchuckers (and remarking to a cop about unzipping a woman's dress).

>and i've never voted tory
well, about 99% of Sup Forums are about to become class traitors and do just such. it really doesn't matter btw, educate yourself on our darling royals. make no mistake, they are malevolent beasts.

t. tory

> believe propaganda

I love the Royal family and her majesty Queen Elizabeth the second.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

For those claiming our Royals do ‘nothing’, how much time you got in then?
I’ll take our Royal senpai over any of the self-serving pols with their snouts in the taxpayer trough any day. Second Glorious Revolution now, put the royals back in charge.

kek, he does embody the best of british exceptionalism.

calls jf out for what it is. shame he's an ayy imposter himself.

France had no chance without a true king.

Look at the result

Black Monarchs, yeah.

you haven't seen it, and yet want to bitch about it

go back to >>> Sup Forums

Like the idea of a Monarchy, but our current one is cancer.

>their lands
lol

I love Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

Since the fact of their existence riles up the muslim hoardes in London, then they should stay intact for entertainment value.

Traitor?!

Her reign is questionable; her family did invade this country afterall.

Its nice having a Monarchy though; and Liz aint been bad

kek, chill senpai. i wanted context for a picture not a spiel about how evil the royal family is.

Seriously, I'd rather have a royal family for life representing my country's values than having an elected official fulfill this role (but mostly just their pockets) every 4 years. Plus the ridiculous benefits for life....don't get me started.

The UK royal family is popular in my country.

Yeah but he never asked to be king, he was born into a family and destined to be king. He just wanted to marry for true love ;_;

Teach me about the royal family being jew loving reptilians

Wrong; Democracy is about getting a group of idiots, and having them relinquish their voices/votes, and decide A or B, or C against the interests of the other idiots in the group.

"I think we can agree, there are more idiots in the world than intellectuals, so the majority is never right"

They're nice people (especially Harry)
A bit outdated, we have no need for one except for the fact we can say we have a queen/royal family

>worked 341 days
Doing what? Sitting on her old ass sipping tea? Very hard work there

theres no chill my friend, this is Sup Forums. Image search should provide context.

if I wasn't drunk I wouldn't be shouting my mouth off about JTRIG or the royals are satanists. I value my life desu.

Why are they popular, Estonia-Senpai?

the only one who has done anything worthwhile is harry and thats because, as a bastard, they want him to die before he has any kids that could ascend the throne

baby eating blood drinking royals?

"gawd sahv daw kweene!!!!111!"

every time

Harry is a fucking lad - some of his antics are almost as legendary as Phillips