Election Sunday

>Election Sunday

>French cucks poised to bend over and take Muslim/African cock right up their freshly bidet-cleaned buttholes.

>Pan to former French colony of Louisiana

>Niggers, Bikers, and Militias promise to kill any Antifa goys that attempt to approach statue of the leader of the former Confederate States of America.

>Same armed patriots have issued a warning to the mayor that if he sends in disarmament forces, this will be the beginning of the second American Civil War.

I love that we are separating the wheat from the chaff at this point. France, Sweden, and Germany are done for. There's no point wasting energy on them anymore. Sup Forumslocks in the UK, US, Poland, Russia, and other states with balls need to completely shut down and ignore posters from these leftist faggot hell holes.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/black-confederacy-supporters-protect-jefferson-davis-monument-new-orleans-antifa-terrorists/

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1OyJABRQeoNxb?q=new orleans
youtube.com/watch?v=cT3vapkedGA
youtube.com/watch?v=CnMmo2_Zd2M
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_49e8ddd0-3330-11e7-b737-8f4f01c61c06.html
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3877/web
youtu.be/CnMmo2_Zd2M
vid.me/0Q72
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>black confederates

This could potentially be a massive happening.

>t. uneducated about the history of his own country stormfag

Louisiana actually did have a ton of black units during the civil war

No use even talking to cunts like him.

Let me find a live stream.

periscope.tv/w/1OyJABRQeoNxb?q=new orleans

More streams are going to come online once everyone has gathered. Social media seems to suggest Antifa will not be showing due to the "violent threats" of the patriot groups.

Not saying it never happened historically, it just doesn't change the fact that there is no ultimate place for them here. It's an image as contradictory as a weeaboo.

But one that can be used. No shit it's paradoxical. Who gives a fuck?

Anti-American counter protestors beginning to show up. Hold on to your butts. There's a big column of pro-American demonstrators on their way from another local monument.

@nolaantifa lots of fash in town. Lots of feds too. watch out for the rooftop cameras, FBI and DHS. mayor is no longer running the show.

If the goalposts are permitted to shift then nothing will change. Tolerating one people ridiculously LARPing as another invalidates the ethnic identity of the latter.

You seem pretty dense, so i'll make it more clear. You do realize there were niggers that fought for the CSA willingly, yes?

I find your lack of faith in Kek disturbing

i propose we change the french flag here to the more appropriate white flag representing being covered in migrant cum.

Ignore the divide and conquer shill.
I can't watch the steams right now, how many are at the monument right now? Is anyone armed today?

Liberal opportunistic historical precedence doesn't prove a point. You aren't addressing the issue.
Neither are you.

Yeah. I am ok with this. If MLP won't win, I am going to build a wall on the Oder river.

How does an American even dare to call any European country "done for"? You were once a proud nation with European cultures. In a small amount of decades, nearly half of your country isn't even white anymore, any form of your European ancestry has been tainted by Jewish and Negro influences, and meanwhile you STILL believe European countries to be in a worse situation. There is no denying that the Muslim immigration is severely damaging us, but for God's sake get your fucking head out of your stupid fat ass

About fifty to sixty right now, with about a hundred other confirmed marching from another side of town.

Your kind spreads disease, defeatism, and desertion

Are they carrying? I heard the mayor said no weapons allowed today, is that true?

It's all part of the Balkanization process. Meanwhile, your people sold out. Again. I have no problem admitting our country is heatedly divided. We just need a catalyst that will eventually allow the formation of an ethno state (we're getting closer every day).

Holy shit, that's based.

>I love that we're cutting standing ground left and right, losing more and more land so we'll have nowhere to go
The world is dead, we're just the last cells alive in a corpse. The jews fucking won. It's all over.
>you're a cuck for giving up
Maybe, but what is the fucking point of fighting an unwinnable war if you can't take any of these freaks with you?

be me:

>am american
>6'2, blue eyes, blonde hair
>100% lithuanian phenotype

good day to you, mr. eurabia

The mayor has been cut out, it seems. There are armed militia men in the proximity that aren't taking part in the demonstration, due to the weapons at rallies law in La. Masks will not be allowed either. It's going to get interesting out there.

Trumpet news will be hosting streams once it gets heavier.

youtube.com/watch?v=cT3vapkedGA

Thanks for the info. Any youtube streams? I'm not home and can't use periscope.

Our elections have only shown progress towards nationalism, the Left has shrunk significantly. Progress doesn't happen overnight.

>b-but muh heritage!!

Nevermind, thanks best OP

>Sweden is done for.

>says increasingly nervous yuropoor for hundredth time this year.

A difference between niggers and the evolved black man who has adapted to civilization, becoming well off and a productive member of society

Apparently shit is supposed to kick off in an hour. I'll keep bumping and updating.

This. Tell hiroshimoot to do it.

bump to avoid archive.

3% WHERE ARE YOU?

Oh fuggg HAPPENING AT 1330 CST

Europeans and westerners all over the world:
No retreat. No surrender. Stay and fight.
Europa will be free again, but it will cost blod, sweat and tears.
We inherited this land from our ancestors, and it is our damn obligation to stand our ground and fight back.
It's our damn duty to secure our land for the generations to come. Our generations. Our bloodline.
Losing a battle is not losing the war.
Get that into your thick white skulls.

You should make a new thread with links to the streams. This one looks like it's about French elections at first glance. I'll keep trying to bump it though.

DDDDD

CSA was a paradoxical nation because it enshrined white supremacy in the Constitution but because it was based on the model of confederation rather than federation the powers and rights of the states were much greater- the result being that minorities and non-whites had much greater rights in various localities like the Confederate Indian Territory and Confederate Arizona Territory in contrast to the rights of non-whites in the Union.

The CSA was only 60% white, including "white Hispanics" who were numerous along the border- the only region of the Union with significant Hispanics being California and even there Mexicans tended to be supportive of the Confederate cause. Most Spanish speakers and French speakers in the USA lived in the Confederacy and proportionally the CSA had about as many Catholics as the Union and even more Jews. In fact the Jews were recognized and accepted as white whereas the Union launched the only mass deportation of Jews in American history aimed at Southern Jews.

The Union was 95%+ white with Indians and Africans making up the small 2%- lack of slaves in all but the border states meant a tiny black population and indians in general were few. English was overwhelmingly the dominant language and Jews were fewer both proportionally and numerically.

Ultimately the CSA was not an ethnostate and was never intended to be even if they enshrined white supremacy simply because of the powers given to the states and territories.

Bamp

Bump

Any stream links?

tfw canada
tfw cant escape this hell

What I'm saying is objective truth, but your strawman is definitely a great rebuttal, you got me there buddy

If girl then hide

get comfy boys

Don't worry, mad max is going to be our next pm.

Checked
www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DCnMmo2_Zd2M

It's about to go down in New Orleans.

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_49e8ddd0-3330-11e7-b737-8f4f01c61c06.html

How can I come and work in America?

Bump

Hopefully once the French fail us for the final time, we'll get to watch Antifa cockmonglers get their brains blown out live and in HD.

thats a philly cop so proud :)

I see a lot of SAP gloves on the whiteys. Looks like a more confident fighting force than it did an hour ago. This is going to get messy as fuck.

There are roving groups of pro-American demonstrators moving between monuments as well, so don't let the numbers at the one stream alone fool you.

Nevermind- easily a hundred anti-antifa on site now.

RED ALERT***ANTIFA ON SITE

>Live

Punches already being thrown.

>tfw dead antifa

#BREAKING NOPD, Homeland Security give briefing ahead of Sunday's #BattleOfNewOrleans protests. >MASKS PROHIBITED<

So the Feds are targeting antifa.

>NOLA police scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3877/web

>best current livestream

bump

Bump

A protestor was arrested for carrying a concealed large knife. He was taken into custody by New Orleans Police at approx. 12:35 PM Central time.

Updates to follow.

Bump

JUST surrender my country up!

Good job french faggots, you made your ancestors proud
lmoa

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Live Feed:

youtu.be/CnMmo2_Zd2M

there only so much resources we can spend. european needs to carry it's own weight yknow, kill some leftitsts DO something against your government

vid.me/0Q72

I'm here about the election

bt I guess I'll stick around for cultural marxists getting niggered.

IF ANY ANONS ARE THERE, SCREAM BLUE LIVES MATTER

This

I thought Sup Forumsacks were all about honor and muh history

Rather die fighting than live in a world of shit

Fucking pussy

this

20 MINUTES UNTIL ANTIFA SHOWS THEIR STINKY, PIERCED FACES

>Descendants of stupid southern retards who lost the war need require the monuments to their losers stay intact

Jesus fucking Christ you niggers are the original snowflakes

thanks for the bump, hilldawg

Confeds lost the war but the message they sent to the rest of the union is still evident today. Also it should be noted that civil war was ALWAYS a major concern, even the second election John Adams had civil war looming over him all the time. Fortunately, the British made unity much easier because more people were focused on that, rather than civil war