Austria

Austria

France

Netherlands

When is it time to give up? People have got wise to us.

You never were going to win lol. Your pathetic "movement" is about 50 years too late, demographics have changed and so has current ideologies. Right wingers are outlandish buffoons portrayed by the media and will forever be so.

Eat your crow, nazi larper.

That just proves they're right.

>said while naked in a pool

Just nuke us

sauce?

this please

Giving up would imply you ever fought for something.

This. Needs more penis

Yeah, give up and blow your brains out like your leader did about 70 years ago.

African mothers get their children killed for being gay and not producing them offspring.
I can imagine they are wary of it at least.

Define "rightwing" you myopic piece of shit.

Race is all that matters to you.

Please ! yes! Nuke us ! Even a destroyed europe with radioactive fallout would be better than this!

France needs more terrorist attacks and refugees it seems.

Either way, Sup Forums wins. With Le Pen we would perhaps get chimpouts and happenings like Trump, but now that they literally elected a Rothschild drone I look forward to the next couple of terror attacks in France.

I hope every French cuck that voted for him gets ran over. Fucking retards.

>Literally so degenerate the even islam is affected.

Funny how you say this when the same thing happened to us 2 months ago

If you think Rutte isn't some puppet for the EU you must be blind

Your being hypocrite either way though

Openly gay Imam

Fucking whaaat

Even they turn gay now what is happening

>PVV became the second largest party in parliament
>Left wing completely BTFO after this years' elections
>FVD gaining seats against expectations
We did fine. There is progress, but we need time.

It's called surrogacy. Or artificial eggs or wombs made only from male gonads or male skin cells. Africans check assholes for rape. And then rape them
>even them
Why "even"? Who cares? White gays are at top of awesomeness list

>Islam will save the we-

*gametes

It's in Sweden, that's your reason.

Germany will follow this year

You dont save anything sucking on tits, kikes, and/or circumcisions. None of these people are white nor western. Other half are feminists. Other half are nutbag hypocrites

Brexit isn't something to be smug about.
It was ill planned, and it basically gave a huge kick in the balls for the British economy.
None in western Europe have done anything wise for a very very long time, and who can blame you? You're all controlled by the jews.
I'd say you get to say this after you kik pakis off your clay.

Maybe the swedes have a secret plan to destroy Islam and prevent migrant kids. They just turn them all gay.

>implying I don't want terrorist attacks in the Netherlands
I hope the muzzies are smart enough to use chlorine gas attacks and murder as many useless trash as they can.

does anyone have any more pics of fit young european men naked in pools?

It's been a great Sunday so far on the boards. The masculine male generals. This thread. /soc/ is fucking lit today. I used to have more of these pics. A hard niche to find pardon the pun. Here's to hoping somebody else does :). Protip. Foreskin restoration. Night time canister method

Based Marocco

Hypocrite? We haven't had any major happenings in this country yet, Jan-Peter. The problem with people in this country is that most don't really give a shit because nothing ever changes and nothing ever happens. The party cartel in this country has been going in circles and circles for dozens of years, nothing will ever change here unless there will be major happenings.

France had plenty of big happenings and they still vote for their own genocide.

Either way, PvdA is dead which is good and whatever is left of them is pretty much shattered and split between Roumer and cuckboy Klaver - VVD lost some seats and Wilders gained. Not a lot, but still. If you thought the Netherlands elections were some big thing then you're a fool.

To be fair I don't even like Wilders or Le Pen that much as they're just more "le ebin alt-right XDD" puppets but at least they can cause a global shift and damage the EU.

>Wilders
>alt right
>not a zionistic jewish shill
fuck off faggot
Wilders has been controlled opposition since his beginning, he's the party for the angry sheep so that they keep quiet like the lowlives for which they are seen.

Sounds about right.

b-but AfD is polling at 9% in Germany!!! PRAISE KEK

Don't lose hope fag, shitskins will wipe them all out once they take over, and Jews will wipe them out, then after all said and done we'll can clean up

bait

If Austria had it's election today, FPÖ would win, they are dominating in polls right now and a lot of people were unhappy about van der faggot's hijab comments.

The bigger problem is idiots not playing the long con. It took a LONG time to get to brexit and Trump. Things are generally trending very well for us. Also look at Poland and hungary for inspiration. Growing economies, baby boom in Poland, pronatal policies getting started in Hungary, etc.

Things are looking good for us in a lot of places.

The left is being propped up by old people in so many countries right now. Your only hope is that the immigrants replace them fast enough.