Antifa UK

Violence in Croydon as police clash with indoctrinated antifa drones.

youtu.be/i6ZQv7fVtl8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xItKs8JCtLs
youtu.be/UCuCapQW-kk
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY
youtube.com/watch?v=V_47cjcP0xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus UK..
What kind of fucking police do you have?

SCENES

Doesn't the UK police have some kind of special police unit for these kind of riots?

yes

I see of yellow.
Croydon again 07-05-17

Do the Bobby's have any attack doggos?

Its only Antifa - what were you expecting?!?

Literally the weakest faggots out there

You should see when Milwall play rivals; or actual football riots, shit even EDL get more brutal police

Antifa - the weakest threat as usual

And our ''leaders'' are once again happy to see that their citizens are fighting eachother. instead of hem.

>implying antifa are not LGBT beta faggots

Croydon again.
Looks like half the met for a handful of Britain First.
Antifa are just brainwashed kids fresh out of school.

youtu.be/xItKs8JCtLs

LGBTQ and the left can get fucked - the pedo supporters pieces of shit.

low energy stuff
This. At the footy you get the brick shit houses in boiler suits and no wpcs.

Ex Croydon here. Have lived in Mid Sussex for 17 years, wouldn't turn go back. Would go back if I could smack a fascist though.

>Croydon

For you foreigners this is the equivalent of a rally in the inner city of Baltimore. I've been to both Baltimore and Croydon.

>Croydon
Literally the niggertown of London, can't go through it without having to lock your car doors and rolling windows up

are any western countries ever going to just classify them as a terrorist group?

if so, which will be the first to do it?

would love to see them all arrested desu, because their tactics are specifically set up to cover for criminals in their ranks

Muslims calling for sharia law are fascists.

These idiots never learn. Ever. Their inability to learn is so rich, I mix it in my morning coffee.

They are failing Political Uprising 101 on all fronts.

Who in their right mind would want to visit Baltimore?

This shit would end overnight if they just passed mask laws, and then actually enforced it. Show up to a protest in a mask, go straight to jail.

More Croydon 6-7-17.
This all revolved around Lunar House in Croydon Home Office reception center. It's Where those 'Child' migrants were brought last year..
The kids shouting "please fight back". Incitement! Lie after lie from the speakers.
You can bet Citizens UK were involved.

youtu.be/UCuCapQW-kk

Can't wait till they actually begin this nonsense in London at an EDL rally or some shit.

I'd love to see a football firm show up and fight them.

U fukin wot

>Antifa UK
>Telling police officers to get off """"our"""" streets

Yeah you really wanted them gone when you were getting bricked by drunk hooligans in Devon didn't you?

I work just up the road from there (in Rome on holiday so missed this), that's my gym in the background, fuck these commie faggots

These are some of most illogical idiots I have ever seen. Every time they have a prote... riot or are interviewed they just come across as absolutely top grade morons.

Why have they suddenly just appeared on the radar in the last year or two?

They are being funded by the Hungarian Jew and derivatives of his 'not for profit' organizations.

...and the thread is being slid. Go figure.

>BLM disappeared
>Antifa appeared and protests against immigration controls

every one of those lads looks like they are in the construction trade

>you reap what you sow.

The UK government has this coming, they have fueled this import of shitskins and theyve allowed marxists to rule the unis.

We should not interrupt any antifa protesters so long as they protest in wealthy neighbourhoods.

In fact, right wingers should schedule protests near wealthy neighbourhoods just to fuel destruction in their areas.

Mhm. First Occupy, them BLM, and now it will be these faggots, but I think they will be around for a bit longer, because the 'movement' they stand for is something that more idiots will be attracted to.

Of course, they fail miserably on swaying normie opinion and are quickly becoming ass-clowns in the public view. I hope they get more violent.

>Who in their right mind would want to visit Baltimore?

It was on my journey, and I wanted to see if it was a shit as they said. It was bizarre being in a city where they outright pay young hipster students to move there into empty old houses, and where the CBD literally becomes a terrifying deadzone in the middle of the night due to god awful city planning and licensing. All of the locals flee out to the reasonable areas like Fell's Point and that northern bit near the monument.

The EDL or whoever they are protesting against should have signs like "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS WELCOME" to show how full of shit antifa is.

Lol.
I was there.

I got called them crazy scum, told them to fuck off.
Had to push antifa scum out my face for calling me a nazi.

They're exactly as ravenously stupid as you would expect.

>Ethnicity (from wikipedia)
47.3% White British
1.5% White Irish
0.1% White Gypsy or Irish Traveller
6.3% Other White
2.7% White & Black Caribbean
0.9% White & Black African
1.4% White & Asian
1.6% Other Mixed
6.8% Indian
3% Pakistani
0.7% Bangladeshi
1.1% Chinese
4.8% Other Asian
8% Black African
8.6% Black Caribbean
3.6% Other Black
0.5% Arab

the kind that burns good boot licker

Pics or it didn't happen

This, I have no problem with antifa destroying property, as long as it's the property of the rich scum that enabled them in the first place

I called them crazy, told them to fuck off and die *
pushed some cunt out my face for calling me a nazi and then got nicked for being involved in a "fray" or some bollocks.

UK bootlickers supporting their police state.

Antifa is coming for your toothbrushes cucks

So are you in the police station or a van

Embarrassing

*Dover

lets reminisce

>Antifa knocked out and mocked

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY

>Antifa cornered and humiliated

youtube.com/watch?v=V_47cjcP0xE

no pics really. got some shitty pieces of paper from the nick. but thats it

Good one Dover
*Cowering*

Smoke bomb in Croydon yesterday. Free gift from the antifags.

leader of the "bury st edmunds antifacists" (what a fucking joke) also a youth officer for the Labour party.

Oh what a fucking surprise.