Spagehtti and Meatballs aren't Italian

>Spagehtti and Meatballs aren't Italian
>General Tso's isn't Chinese
>Tacos aren't Mexican
>Hamburgers aren't German

Gee, foodies sure do love to call everything "inauthentic." Its almost like they are compensating for something, right goys?

4/10

General Tso's is fucking delicious, and any white faggot who says its not chinese can go suck a yellow cock

>Spagehtti and Meatballs aren't Italian

But that's true, you don't put meatballs on spaghetti here in Italy

I do, speak for yourself

ERESIA!!!

What a slut.

Would definately smash that though.

shes cute and seems redpilled
are more pics of her?

>Hamburger aren't German
Hamburg btfo

I thought general tso's is actually some kind of asian variety but it's not actually called general tso's

>t. Grand-grand-grandchildren of those that emigrated coming back in Italy with the false habits they adopted in the US to be able to sell more of their products to the amerifats
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

every yuro i talk to online is eating burger king and mcdonalds. they're full of shit

>every yuro i talk to online is eating burger king and mcdonalds. they're full of shit
>implying either of those have a store less than 15km from where I live
:^)

>muh ethnic food

>implying you didn't have pasta within the last hour

kek approves, hamburg btfo

>>Spagehtti and Meatballs aren't Italian
>>General Tso's isn't Chinese
>>Tacos aren't Mexican
>>Hamburgers aren't German
correct, these are all american foods invented by america

Foods come to America where they become truly great. It's because of the mixing of various cultures. It produces something greater than any one source culture can produce on its own.

>Hamburgers aren't German

They aren't unless you consider eating a bare hamburger patty on a plate with nothing else a hamburger. The sandwich that everyone eats around the world is American.

I actually had cotechino (don't know how to translate it), cow tongue and mashed potatoes for lunch, then an ice cream this afternoon :^)))))

APPLE PIE IS ENGLISH

>APPLE PIE IS ENGLISH

APPLE PIE IS ENGLISH

>APPLE PIE IS ENGLISH

APPLE PIE IS ENGLISH

>APPLE PIE IS ENGLISH

>cotechino
It's a sausage, and something nobody in the US really knows about desu.

>ice cream
typical italian

>they're full of shit
yes. thanks to all the big macs

DELET THIS

nice proxy

I have Italian heritage and would never put the meatballs on the pasta. Also, they must be fried. Fuck baking the balls

Shut up you turbo cuck, Blueberry Pie has always been America's Pie. Stop listening to the media jew and his advertisement and destruction of the American Identity.

It has some other name, that's slightly similar, but actually it is a Chinese dish, well Taiwan, since it was invented just after the PRC took over the mainland. Though most places in America don't make it very close the original way so it has it's own American identity just like pizza has.