Canada: Frozen Nation of Losers

May 7th, 2017
SO FUCKING COLD, people are still wearing winter clothes.

Prove you're not a fat retard and say something bad about Canada if you're canadian

This country is absolute shit.
Cold as fuck
Expensive as fuck
Sparsely populated
America is right next door and better in every way

Before you know it, it will be October, "summer" will be over and all the fat leaftards will be happy to sit inside another 8 months being fat and retarded watching Boogie

Filled with shitskins.
Too many goddamn flips.
Taxes too high.
Whites too brainwashed.

summer is a foreign country.

>This country is absolute shit.
In some ways, yes
>Cold as fuck
I like the cold
>Expensive as fuck
True
>Sparsely populated
Not exactly a bad thing
>America is right next door and better in every way
The rural non-nignog/trailertrash parts are, the big cities suck, perhaps even more than Toronto.
>Prove you're not a fat retard and say something bad about Canada if you're canadian
A bunch numbskulls voted in a dillweed feminist because they found him good looking and because he promised to legalize a smelly plant

point by point rebuttals on Sup Forums...

All is lost.

white people love the cold. i love the cold, but you arent like me op.. blue eyes here, we thive in cold weather

Friendly reminder that OP makes these threads everyday and he got outed as an Aussie with a leaf proxy a month and a half ago.

any city thats not toronto or vancouver is pretty red pilled even those major cities have a few among them you stupid leaf nigger. We just have fewer rights than our fat neighbours in relation to guns and free speech, etc. still pretty good

>I like the cold
California;39,000,000 people
Canada: 35.000,000 people

Most humans live in the warmth cause survival is easier. (you) are a weirdo and canadians are literally doing it wrong living in Canada.

99% of Canadians would die in one winter without food from down south. No one seems to "get that"

Go finger pop your B hole some where else you fucking goof

PROUD CANADIAN-RUSSIAN

We will retake this country in 2019 with or without your shitskin mongrels

Housing market is fucked. Thank the chinks for that.

It's actually really nice outside in Toronto today... sunny and warm

>59PrEFTO

The '59 Prefto. 8 cylinders, 355 horses.

>It's actually really nice outside in Toronto today... sunny and warm

we have live feeds. who are you kidding it's grey and gloomy.

No they don't.
See
USA is 300,000,000 people. LOTS of WHITE people live in Southern States like California, Texas, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Hawaii

The real problem with Canada is you self-loathing faggots who don't want to do anything to save it, even though our demographics are not nearly as bad as the USA and our vast natural resources means we actually have a real shot at surviving when the US financial system inevitably collapses.

But not if you retards are just going to whine and moan and then inevitably vote for a kike party come election year. Get out and organize you lazy faggots.

Even Finland is warmer right now.
get fug- i mean frozen

LOL
>Doesn't get that Canada is Communist and it's all just an illusion of "freedom" and "choice"
>Thinks average people are *allowed* into politics and political office and pay grade

Blue pilled to fuck. Go organize then loud mouth

Huijia laowei

>The real problem with Canada is you self-loathing faggots

oh fuck this is it. The Dissenter Dogpile of /canada general fame.
let me guess he just needs to learn to weld, get a forklift license and fix his attitude? amiright?

Shit weather
Exorbitant insurance premiums
High taxation
Being bought out by Chinese
Housing market is fucked (32% increase in 2016 in my city, which is not Toronto or Vancouver)
Consumer nightmare. Everything is expensive.
Expensive gas
Liberal government

>(you) are a weirdo and canadians are literally doing it wrong living in Canada.
So, Scandinavians and Northern Europeans are also wrong?

LEL
You're a proud ass fingering faggot.
>Nice projection
Go finger pop your B Hole, you cringey leaf russian faggot.

This right here
Oh and don't forget how our jobs pay half of what an american would earn and we're getting it in Canadian cuck coins

Daily reminder that all Canadians who do not enjoy the frigid outdoors of Canada are unpatriotic weaklings. I'm looking at all you big babies in your parkas, always scuttling around from one heated building or mode of transportation, to another, what complacent decadence in the comfort of modernity - BUT I SAY NO !

CANADIANS ! EMBRACE THE HARSH MISTRESS OF NATURE ! RUN AGAINST THE WIND AND LOVE THE COLD ! EAT SNOW IN THE WINTER TIME LIKE THE RUSSIANS ! BE HARDCORE ! I AM THE CANADIAN CHUCK NORRIS YOU DID NOT EXPECT

I myself embrace the cold, parkas are for pussies, your body must become one with the environment, you must become one with ice and snow, with wind, in the mind, and only then can you not only survive and enjoy the winter, but you will be an unstoppable force to all our enemies. You will all see, one day I will turn all Canadians into invincible ice and snowmen, marching in domination of the entire world !

HAHAHAHAHAHA !

>turn on Parliament channel
>talking about gender

>Doesn't understand that we have good campaign finance restrictions
>Hasn't even bothered looking at past election results and realizing that voters are very fluid in this country
>Doesn't understand our election system means that even small parties winning ~40% of the vote can get a majority, essentially a dictatorship
I am out there organizing regularly. Where are you? Just beating off to anime and whining on Sup Forums? Canada is one of the few Western countries that can still be saved from the third world hordes, but not if people like you have given up already because they've fallen hard for the kike demoralization tactics

LEL
Literally no one lives in Scandinavia. Vikings had snownigger huts.
Weather in Europe, is totally different, than weather in Canada :O

No, he needs to join up with like-minded nationalist groups. If he's a student, he needs to found a Nationalist Student Union at his school. I don't give two shits what his job is.

u guyz know we call u americas hat lol

Hes russian and canadian so he drives a 2011 328i that he insists has a turbo

>I am out there organizing regularly.

larping this hard

LEL
For which party?? A secret one??

>Doesn't understand our election system means that even small parties winning ~40% of the vote can get a majority, essentially a dictatorship
What is communism?
What is an illusion of choice and freedom?

I'm really tired of how DUMB people on /pol are.

he will be inviting us to joing his honeypot irc/discord chat next. Maybe we'll get to meet Mr Big if we are hardcore enough.

You embarrass yourself with all 7 posts go back to your shitskin nation.

This will be the only (You) i give, going to take my white Canadian gf to the movies then fuck her silly after.

stay brown and stay mad dickhead

Something ironic I thought of. You all are obsessed with preserving your culture... why on earth do you all talk exactly alike despite being from all around the world?

I'm just telling the truth. Nothing illegal about that.
Weather sucks
Taxes are high
Dollar is worthless
Not a lot of people live here
America is better

Only expensive if you can't afford it :^)

read the sticky you fucking newfag.

o-o-o-okay Pajeet. Nice LARP.

Canada is just an expansion pack to america. 99% of you fucks live right on the border.

>America is better
It's filled with niggers and kikes though

I can't read the sticky, I'm on mobile. What does it say?

Check out this retard. Thinks over paying for cheap goods makes him "smart" and "rich"
LEL
>There's a sucker born every minute

Every shop owner needs leaf customers
>Paying more means you're rich :) Thanks for the money , "rich" guy
thumbupsyoureamoronsmile.jpg

I would pump a load into Ivanka

Too bad I'm a filthy commoner to her

but your such (((nice))) people

Seeds and beginnings brother

>America is better
>It's filled with niggers and kikes though
canada is filled with canadians though

It literally isn't.
Kikes make up 2% of the American population or some shit close, according to infographs on /pol

As for niggers
>Don't hang out in the ghetto??
Duh??

Yeah, but Canadians aren't the ones screwing over the planet.

>complaining about the cold

kys Sandeep

Sorry but only Anglos can be truly Canadian.

Kek

You morons kneecapped yourselves with a carbon tax.

The carbon cultists in power in Canada told you you're "leading the world in the fight against climate change" and you belived them, you absolute madxirs.

Canada is cucked and needs to be invaded by Trump.
Most Canadians need to lose their right to vote.

this, also M103 we become the worlds little 1984 jewxperiment

>Most Canadians need to lose their right to vote.

only 29 percent do vote. You're a disgrace to the commonwealth.

I always had the impression that Canada is the best America:
Less retarded and less religious than the US.
More snow and bears than all countries south of the Rio Grande.
Was i wrong the whole time?
Curious: Does Canada use multiple-choice-tests to "educate" their children like murica does?

Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

Too many non-whites

blue eyes and blond hair here, and cold is depressing, i like mild spring temperatures, but god damn it, we get a short summer compared to the US.

>spending the spring in Serbia
>literally between 26-12 everyday
>Kindof a poor shithole but you don't care because you don't earn in their rubles
>friend who is head of a bank branch makes half of what I made in Canada.
Third world countries aren't so shit when you aren't working in them...

And you're a cuck if you think womyn should vote.
You probably cry when you see skinny juden.

80% of the worlds population, lives within 2000mi of the Equator.

35,000,000 retards live in Canada.
Roughly 7,500,000,000 people on Planet Earth.

>Curious: Does Canada use multiple-choice-tests to "educate" their children like murica does?
Yes.

Cold weather is nice, can't argue with the rest of what you said though.

>This country is absolute shit.
Not if you're brown
>Cold as fuck
Pussy
>Expensive as fuck
Not if you're brown
>Sparsely populated
Not if you're brown
>America is right next door and better in every way
Not if you're brown

kek

Sparsely my ass, trying to find a house is hell.

Just because you live in a shitty area doesn't mean it's the same for all of us

>less "religious" is better
Kys Hans, you are the reason that Muslims will control the politics in your country. You think christianity's the problem.

Fact: the average employed burger now takes home more money than the average Canadian.

>no socialized poutine

Go away Sunjeet

go back to india

>Cold weather is nice

Spotted the tenderfoot office worker.

>not if you are brown
Elaborate

It's America with even more restricted gun laws, no free speech, more leftists, more progressives, more retarded currency, less salary, higher prices and more mudslimes.

One good thing though: less niggers.

Population of Canada : 35,000,000
Population of the State of California : 39,000,000
Population of USA :300,000,000

2nd largest country on Earth.
Less people live in it than the State of California.
It's empty.

Political correctness and islamophilia.

It just doesn't stop raining this year. We are having bad floods.

If you pump the water, it wins.

I don't even recognize your flag. So i'll call you Igor, Lolek or just Faggoslav.
P.S. KYS with magnets

>going by raw size
>not by amount of arable land

suddenly, Canada isn't so big

????
Hey schizo, try a mental hospital. Your seem to be schizophrenic. Those are just facts. If you can't accept reality, you're mentally ill. If reality causes you to sperg out, you're mentally ill. Get help schizo

Could be better, could be worse.

Good drawing kid. Print it out and your mum will put it on the fridge

Canadians think food grows in the snow.

>Print it out and your mum will put it on the fridge

That spot is occupied by this piece de resistance.

I'm getting real sick of all these East Indian and Paki fuckers here in the prairies. Every damn gas station or 7-11 its always one of them working there, and they are constantly rude and even like to talk bad about customers in their shitty language.
And if they aren't bad enough, now we get tons of Sudanese and other nigger refugees crossing the Manitoba border claiming the US isn't safe anymore and they want to become refugees here.

i like canada, planing to move their. any suggestions?

I would absolutely love this place if i wasnt surrounded by fucking shitskins

The men are women and the women are men

An adult (18 years of age or older) permanent resident of Canada applying for yourself or your minor (under 18) child.
A current or former member of the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) applying under the fast-track process.
Someone who used to be a Canadian citizen, including current and former CAF members, and wants to get your Canadian citizenship back.
A Canadian applying for citizenship for their adopted child who was born outside Canada.

what do they mean you need to be a soldier ?

First though, are you brown?

Stay out of the major cities.
Seriously it's like a warp into the middle east.

TFW i'm a québécois forced to live in canadian bullshit and
>That canadian flag

Yes, Canadians are the master race Hans

This

Pol Redpill me on Montreal and it's future. Is it /ourcity/

so the "who Canadians posters actually are" meme is true?

iam slav, blue eyed,
why do they come ? i tought the cold keeps them away...