Did macron win? Is france cucked?

Did macron win? Is france cucked?

63%

SAY IT WITH ME: MISTER PRESIDENT

No results before 20:00 GMT+1

Sage

I hope civil war breaks out. I wouldn't mind gunning down some niggers and mudslime.

France is kerfucked as it looks yes.

France, right now

The only source that she lost is a belgian newspaper with no evidence since the french government doesn't give the data out. We don't know.

63% Macron, 37% Le Pen.

cuckoldry is law in france.
you are not allowed to get dna tests without both parent's aproval.
why did you expect france to be uncucked

reported

>2017
>still believing in polls

you won't do shit. you will stay in your geologically isolated haven of civilization and watch the europeans around you kill eachother. enjoy being comfy fag

Stop bumping this slide thread

They are reporting exit polls, and they were right on the mark in 2012.

witnessed

kebab, kebab, kebab and falafel more and more for all eternity!

They were 99% right for the first round, and the 1% where they were wrong was that they overestimated Le Pen and underestimated Macron.

It was very accurate for the dutch election.
What could possibly go right?

WASTED

Yes, it's confirmed

Of course. Le Pen is shit

Y'know, I was wonder myself before I internet

Now I see this shillpost

VIVA LA FRANCE

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but you are the only one in France with some spirit.
A great shame

Remember what the real deal was with the Dutch election. A non-cucked, true nationalist party called FvD, which got 2/150 seats on its first try just months after being founded and is now hovering at ~5/150 seats due to a slow grassroots campaign.

RIP Europe

>swedistan
Well imagine my shock

From now on, any terrorist attack in Paris is to be responded : YOUR DELIVERY TRUCK ARRIVED, JUST LIKE YOU ORDERED

We fought for France and this is what we get in return. No LePen and I will happily eat popcorn when France burn in the greatest bonfire in human history.

Chose Le Pen OR PERSONA NON GRATA

Never give up until the very end.

They changed the odds again

yes he won.

this

Macron is 99.99% assured victory.

you're not the one to point out anything, Hans.

Nothing like a bit of meme magic on opposite day. Fuck Le Pen. Macron wins. Fatality.

Yes, France is totally cucked.

>France fucked up again

.........Nice

where've you been the past 100 years? France probably invented the actual cuckhold fetish. only diff now is a group has finally come to deliver on raping all their women.

Yup

May the Kek curse OP and every gnomic shill swimming here today. May your skin be filled with maggots, may you blood turns to acid. May you see the utter despair before your car gets hit by a truck.

I don't want to live on this earth anymore

thanks for using my pepe OC.

Swisscucks BTFO

Loathed favorite that appears to be winning intially is then overtaken by the "peoples" champion.
Only to be jewed even harder in the following months.
Heh, seems familiar.

>What could possibly go right?

Not France

didnt he used to have over 90%?

Really makes you think.

>53.2% - 46.8%
>53.2% - 46.8%
>53.2% - 46.8%

lol frenchs, a cucked gay ass faggot living with a granny and working for the bank.

Good one France.

God bless the Le Pens !

Make Holocaust Revisionism great !!!

Fuck the Granny Fuckers !!!

MARINE LE PEN!!!!! ASCEND THE THRONE!!!

IF YOU DON'T WIN, STAGE A COUP!! "COUP" IS IN FRENCH FOR A REASON!!!

I'll leave my lasts digits for KEK and I will be leaving Sup Forums. Good luck Le Pen, may the digits be with you!

damn

>not checking belgian news who are allowed to publish the results before 20h when the french (((media))) wont

WEW

digits, digits everywhere

>gay

>excuse me you cisgendered WHITE MALE, did you vote for the handsome globalist progressive HERO or for the racist, sexist, xenophobic islamophobic NAZI?!?

>oh, for Macron?

>Le Pen BTFO!!!!