Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

I know today is the French election but here in Chile we need your help.

The leftists have been going at full speed lately and in the past few weeks we've been bombarded with SJW and diversity propaganda spreading like wildfire on social media and TV.

Our politicians currently are trying to implement the same leftist policies that have been imported from the Northern Hemishpere, trans bathrooms at public schools and intense homo-sexualization of teens instead of worrying about actual factual problems like intense mass immigration from Haiti specifically among many other countries.

Crime has been gone up like crazy here; Colombian gangbangers have taken control of entire neighborhoods in the North part of our country (Iquique and Antofagasta specifically). Lately a HUGE international drug smuggling ring was overrun by the PDI (The local detective force in Chile) and NOT ONE of the local media papers even spoke about it, it was not until the pressure of facebook users and other social media that they had to post it as news in their websites after 3 to 4 days from happening; and not as something important either.

Original News (from Colombian TV):
noticias.caracoltv.com/colombia/narcotrafico-prostitucion-y-prestamos-gota-gota-bandas-colombianas-delinquian-en-chile-y-peru

Local News (Chile):
biobiochile.cl/noticias/nacional/chile/2017/05/05/tv-colombiana-sostiene-que-red-internacional-de-narcotrafico-operaba-en-antofagasta.shtml

Last week a shooting took place in one of the most in the country, during daytime and in the downtown area, again caused by IMMIGRANTS:
elmostrador.cl/noticias/multimedia/2017/05/01/videos-delincuentes-protagonizan-tiroteo-en-plena-calle-de-vina-del-mar/

I can assure you this is not something that happens usually in my country.

It's time for us to ask for international help.

Continued...

TL;DR: Chile needs your help Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t19aE3g7cnI&feature=youtu.be
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/01/05/national/crime-legal/man-allegedly-killed-japanese-woman-reportedly-hiding-central-chile/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Cybersyn
youtube.com/watch?v=-_zASAOawjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Perform voodoo magick and resurrect Pinochet

Indios are viruses disguised as something resembling humans. You'll have to ruthlessly suppress them if you want anything to go your way.

Well just knock on Pinochet's grave, that's probably enough to wake him up

Now, we need your help in the local meme proxy war. South America is still heir and descendant from Europa.

We need your help giving dislikes, comments and disapproval to any kind of SJW propaganda that might spread.

Here is the first video to attack:

This video is a campaign to approve of teen homosexualization and from that point on forward approve for more insane diversity policies.

We need your help Sup Forums. I really would not be asking if it was not needed.

what do?

Thanks Russia, please look a this video.

disliked from 2 accounts

Awesome, really appreciated.

frechcucks are sliding the thread
bump

Please give dislikes to this video:

If this thread gets archived, try to cut the text in OP next time. 47% of Sup Forumss audience are Americans, they physically can't into reading.

Got it, I'll work out a new text for the next thread.

I'll help. Le Pen already lost anyway

by what margin?

Is there someone on the right who we could start propagating?

ebil right wing propaganda of family values and self-restraint

Done

Done.

There's no reason to have dudes kissing and humping each other in a PSA.

Yes, this problem has gone too far. Our local facebook feed of news networks has been a intense homosexual propaganda. They are really pushing the transexual agenda a sexual diversification.

and sexual diversification.*

I feel your pain Chile. You may well be where America is now within 10 years. "Immigrants are great! Sucking dick is cool!"

I fucking hate my country.

As for your video, done...but what more can a Burger do? No habla espanol.

Can you tell us who your parties are? Who do we support? That kind of thing.

I spent a couple months in Chile. Skiing, and Patagonia. Iquiqe. Valdivida. Sipo weon!

Disgusting.

>in one of the most in the country, during daytime and in the downtown area, again caused by IMMIGRANTS:
Meant to say one of the most peaceful cities

I'm a burger that speaks Spanish.

We should help our white right-wing brethren across the globe, and Chile is as deserving of our help as France or Holland.

Chile has always seemed like a really nice country, sad to see people wanting to change it.

Yes, some advice for us Burgers please, yo tambien no hablos espanol.

Chile is by far the most high functioning Latin American country. The people are reserved, they obey traffic signals. There's a heavy German influence, lots of respect for military. Huge military successes from history against larger neighbors. They're legit. I'm down to help.

you can count with me chilebro!! Dont let gommies win ! we vcan end a monkey squad to hue gommies out.

this you bro?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/01/05/national/crime-legal/man-allegedly-killed-japanese-woman-reportedly-hiding-central-chile/

>we need your help

ask for CIA or jews, like it was 40 years ago

I will support anyone that approves of traditional values, my dad was part of the civil war that took in place at 1973, the military coup. My parents suffered because of the intense hard times that communism brought to our country.

This campaign is only a distraction to push our country downhill. A culture of "gives me dat" has turned us into an unqualified labor force. People expect compensation for almost any theme given, same as in the USA, for being gay they expect special care, for being an illegal immigrant our government gives housing to these drug smugglers who overrun entire cities. No politics of improving our edutacional system where it really matters; projects like science, mathematics or even art. NO. NOT EVEN THAT, for the past years it's only been the push of the diversity agenda. I'm sure we'll get universities with women's studies degrees soon if we do not stop this now.

Think of persuasive slogans.
"Mandela no usaba groseros para su movimiento"
"Respeta las Abuelas. Saca la basura de este video"

Attack their tactics. Divide and conquer. Make it like they're fighting the abuelas.

>traditional values
>posting gook sluts

>No politics of improving our edutacional system where it really matters; projects like science, mathematics or even art

Thank (((Pinochet))) for this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Cybersyn

5 dislikes from me. Good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_zASAOawjU

I know that feeling, brotha, we had our differences in the past, but we have the same problems here across the Andes, count with us and our flashy green sedans...

>just another CIA shill, which family was btfoed by people`s will

that's a rare jorge

Thanks brother, my dad was born in Argentina, only in territory, my grandparents were chilean. I have a lot of respect to your country.

Wena mario

Did someone say chile?

Let me get my spoon.

How can I help

Please give dislikes to this video: