Now France unsurprisingly failed, who is the best option in the UK's election Sup Forums?

Now France unsurprisingly failed, who is the best option in the UK's election Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool#Ethnicity
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BNP.

Literally the only option.

>skinhead option
you're the gayest

Yeah that'd go down swimmingly for investment in the UK...

violent revolution

Libertarian Party UK (LPUK)

Abolish parliament and go back to using a monarchy.

How?

FPBP

But if we are to be real, Labour is the right choice to accelerate the destruction of the British infrastructure

No idea

atleast our country actually has infrastructure

sinn fein is the only way to go

>caring about ireland
>2017

Are they even fielding any candidates?

Whats the parties stance on immigration and pakis?

Not an argument. You can laugh at Poland or Slovakia all day long, but the natives there don't have a prospect of part nigger-dunecoon relatives

Me on the far right.

Wait are those 2 girls kissing each other in the bottom?

Tory, why delay the inevitable?

that's just london

"Let them in."

Ya I don't know what's going on kraut

>Michael Collins was frequently referred to as being "feminine", if he was alive today he'd be a tranny

>Posting the most Singaporean picture imaginable

Also the guy in the top left looks like he just came in his pants

Nukes?

Isn't Ireland getting pakified? Their census in 2016 is enough to make you worried. Were so fucked in the UK 87% white in 2011, i bet its going to drop below 80% soon, i'm just going to move to the Falkland islands and herd sheep.

Don't think about it. In Singapore being a lesbian is legal but being a gay faggot isn't.

Liverpool since the 1790s, Birmingham, Brighton, Manchester, Glasgow and list goes on

Ohh fucking god

Whoever will take them back into EU. Otherwise, they will be facing the EU sanctions alone.

If Le Pen won, they wouldn't be able to block both UK and France.

We tried bros, but now it's time to accept reality. Return to the EU or get destroyed by it.

Liverpool's population is nearly 90% white (2011)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool#Ethnicity

I'd rather die fighting. Good luck trying to destroy the island that has existed for 1000s of years

>Scousers
>white

(dead)

russia was 50% muslim last time I checked

You have your scum and we have ours, at least ours is white kek.

Do you have anti-miscegenation laws or lynching crews? Maybe you murder/beat random "people" based on race? UK is cucked

20%, and it's cucked no doubt, but all Europeans in Russia are openly racist. Are they in Britain?

German Europe couldn't break UK when it was Nazi, why would it break it when they're gay muslim trannies?

the island has been around quite a bit longer than that

more sexy lesbo asians

>controlled opposition led by a school teacher
HAHAHAHA no.

>Liverpool - 88% white

>Birmingham - 58% white (you can have that one)

>Brighton - 94% white

>Manchester - 67% white

>Glasgow - 85% white

You do realise that if it wasn't for London the white population would be over 95%?

what makes it quintessentially singaporean?

You eventually run out of White Flight areas

They won't destroy you. Your own citizens will, when they notice how dramatically their standards have declined due to sanctions. Don't underestimate the stupidity of normies.

There is no "best option" in democracy, especially our shitty parties. All roads lead to the kikes.

The only hope left is societal collapse and civil war.

The EU cant sanction us without cutting their own face off.
And access to the single market isnt that big of a deal when we can negotiate WTOs
I find it funny that you think it will be just the EU vs the UK, and that the UK wouldnt have the backing of countries still inside the commonwealth and others such as China and Russia.

>I find it funny that you think it will be just the EU vs the UK, and that the UK wouldnt have the backing of countries still inside the commonwealth and others such as China and Russia.
Russia will only back you if you put their own puppet in power.
Otherwise, their puppets will provoke hostilities between EU and the commonwealth.
That's how Russia gains power, stupid.

We are still not alone and thats the point, Heck America might not buttfuck us so hard to actually harm the EU. there has been speculation about it.

>former leader a traitorous emigrant

Never

This is how it should be. Unless they're fat and ugly. Bulldykes should be illegal.

Post sauce

Why are those 2 girls kissing?

Who gives a fuck about investment

I used to live in Liverpool, it's white as fuck and the "native" black people are mid brown at the darkest , loads have blue and green eyes, freckles etc.

I hope so bro, but I'm scared. Most of my family was sent to our equivalent of Gulag (Goli otok), so I know what communism is.
At least the EU depends on multiple sovereign states, but Russia doesn't. It takes away any and all sovereignty of all its subjects.
USA are the best option, but they are also cucked by the kikes and likely to turn communist as well soon.
If we get communism again, I will kill myself.

labour to keep the tories in check

Labour so they abolish tuition and I can come studying at the LSE at your expense

Who gives a shot about elections, you don't elect who has power in society you don't elect bankers who own your money

no chance

This.

Although a lot of Labour members are fucking retarded Tories have been getting far too big for their boots recently.

Also, May won't debate publicly because she's a fucking pussy.

Just joking m8

Why not vote UKIP?

According to Sup Forums We Brits have been experiencing the eternal Jew for a while. a long while.

What infuriates me is that useful idiots in countries that havent had communism think its a good thing. Thats what the EU is in many Brits eyes, and that is what we want to get away from. I'd love a united Europe but not the Europe that is alive now.

You shouldn't kill yourself, your people may need you.

We don't even consider Meds as Whites in Slavic Europe, you can stop dicksucking niggers many of you in Merseyside mixed so much
>bunch of 1/16 and 1/32 black subhumans LARPin as Britons
>White
Nice try

ukip are ded

Feels good to be able to trace my family back 200 years into the past, even though my dad threw away some of his Anglo genes on my Celtic mother. Hazel eyes aren't too bad senpai.

Lesbianism doesn't exist.

I'm not even meming. Its a modern invention. Historically, women have always had "special relationships" with other women, and have never been considered homosexual.

Labour always and forever.

>memeKIP
if i wanted to vote for a meme i'd vote for labour, at least corbyn has principles

Is Ronaldo /ourguy/?

We have a lot of Chinese here, which I don't mind as they're respectful and nearly all the chippy's here do traditional and Chinese because of it.

>communist
>principles

This kind of attitude is why you will die. When a Czech sees a Vietnamese corner shop he plans to burn it, when native Briton sees one - he buys shit from it

you're just jealous russia has shit food and we have good noodles

That is the attitude that differentiates humans from eastern european subhumans. That attitude is also why you eat bread for every meal and only drink vodka.

The despair i feel right now is immeasurable

fish and chips is a jewish invention
i wonder what food skinheads like you eat

That is the attitude that separates True Europeans from native Briton subhumans. You can and must torture and kill non-whites on European soil. I'm damn proud to descend from a race of fierce murderers. Your problems Anglo-Celtics arent. Get rekt

Hmmm. Shephards pie, the odd fish and chips that sorta stuff.

What about you shitskin? let me guess, kebabs, Chicken burgers, cheeseburgers, Chinese, Indian?

So sad that you dont take pride in your own cultures food.

>pic related is your fault

>fierce murderer
>posting on Sup Forums
choose one

They're literally >2% of the population and have stayed around that level for years, I'd rather have that then fucking Chechnya

>I'm damn proud to descend from a race of fierce murderers.

And what about the middle eastern population? Countless "Takeaways" that half the time are fronts for drugs.
Walk around in denial all you want, whatever helps you get through seeing the drastic change that has happened in the past 30 years.

I forgot we have to only eat fish caught from shit-filled water along with our warm beer to truly be a Brit

Say that to Anders Breivik and Varg. Both post(ed) here
Come over to Ukraine and try your best luck. Let's see for how long before your nose is broken, shitskin

So you would rather see fishing trade kept at the state its in? we have plenty of clean fishing waters around to fish from. But you'd rather help others out instead of your own people, Not supporting our fishing trades has lost jobs and only made the towns that are not population hubs start to die off.

Try what?
Squatting?

Hung parliament incoming.
Macron's victory will galvanize LibDems and Labour to get out and vote.

Theresa May BTFO!

Walking down the street during the evening. Britain has more White trash problem than Eastern Europe. Choke on spice, scum.

faggots that killed kids? are these your role models?

Suicide or leave britain

>kids
Are 16+ marxists kids now? He did nothing wrong. He killed his enemies. He won

I see you're retarded. nvm. back to your daily life being the brain dead product of incest/orthodoxy.

They're girls, if they're not doing gay things to each other THEN WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR!?