Trump becomes a neocon

>Trump becomes a neocon
>Geert lost
>Le Pen lost
>Labour party will prevent brexit
Sup Forums btfo, meme Magic is reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/may/07/french-presidential-election-results-latest
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2903116
discord.gg/gfSJU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html
webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/feb/20/race.immigrationpolicy&date=2012-12-05
imaginate.uk.com/MCC01_SURVEY/Site Download.pdf
civitas.org.uk/pdf/ShariaLawOrOneLawForAll.pdf
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist
pewglobal.org/reports/pdf/254.pdf
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6309983.stm
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article108659406/Tuerkische-Migranten-hoffen-auf-muslimische-Mehrheit.html
christiantoday.com/article/religion.still.matters.global.survey.finds/28257.htm
people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-5-political-opinions-and-social-values/
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-6-terrorism-concerns-about-extremism-foreign-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump's victory was a statement more than anything else. Culturally, the American left is now on the defensive.

However this movement seems to be confined to English-speaking countries.

Why are mainland Euros so cucked?

My hypothesis is that it's because the internet is mostly in English.

AS IF THERE EVER HAD BEEN ANYTHING LIKE MAY-MAY MUHGIC!

>Labour party will prevent Brexit.

Labour is a walking corpse.

Only Scandinavia, the real Aryan land, remains /NatSoc/.

0% reporting so far. you morons are listening to exit polls.
theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/may/07/french-presidential-election-results-latest

only greece has a legit natsoc party in parliament

> Sweden remains

More like 'what remains of Sweden'.

>projected result
Pen will win!

>>Labour party will prevent brexit

>not being an accelerationist

Trump winning was a fluke. He only won because of an archaic way of electing presidents from the days slave masters ran things. If we had a REAL democracy, this guy wouldn't have a won.

The far right is not going to last.

brexit is happening as we speak. article 50 was started

Sup Forums is a rdeddit colony

Meme magic wasn't lost, reddit lost.

All the posts with Holy 7s aimed for Macron as shitposting aided his victory.
It's punishment to the autistic sperg niggers that flooded our board.
KEK is prevailing, the grand chaos will be here soon.

France could have saved their borders from being flooded by Islamic migrants, but we have to look out for our own borders first.

Shut up Gook.

Cunts don't understand freedom

I fully expect the term to be erased from every European dictionary after Brexit finishes

>labour party doing anything
The tories will prevent a decent brexit though

Don't even try it lad. They're literally dying.

>Labour Party will prevent Brexit

Not going to happen. Labour is completely unelectable and will lose 25% of it's seats.

Anglos will NOT put everyone on our backs next time... We're going to be in charge. Fuck France and every faggy little Euro country. You absolutely clueless cunts.

They are extremely left-wing. Europe is a prime example of what would happen if Democrats won since 2000. Anything that deals with common sense or basic security is considered "bigoted" and "hateful". Once the stigma is plastered all over the media, you are a Nazi and therefore the ultimate evil.

Watch the media claim that a Nazi lost not that Macron won. They have to keep the narrative strong.

>Labour part will prevent brexit
>Labour being relevant at all

Labour are getting fucked in the GE, they won't have the power to do anything

>10 years ago Le Pen polls at 2%
>today she polls at 34.5%
>f far right btfo amirite?

they're already taken over

Well, right wingers' entire ideology is based on a lie.
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2903116

>They're literally dying.
Why are all our labour parties abandoning their core voters to push commie bullshit?

Seems UK Labour is doing exactly what happened here and in NZ - commie bullshit preached openly, alliance with the Green party, etc.

maybe because you (((Americans))) demonized every form of right wing beliefs and made several extreme right ideologies illegal therefore forcing normie Europeans to accept centrism and left wing policies as the only acceptable options?

Patton saw it happening, tried to stop it and got killed because of it. Western Europe will never be right wing again (unless by force and revolution). The kikes got what they wanted...

Nobody cares about the Netherlands (sorry dutchbros, you're irrelevant lets be honest), and France has always been a nation of pussyoles.

We're leaving the EU, it's too late to stop it now anyway. Hilary lost.

2/3 aint bad, we can't really count Gert Whodafuck, since we might as well take an interest in Somalian politics if we're going down that route, just about as relevant.

Now only revolution remains.

drumpf won becuase of the fat racist neckbeards of USA

you guys did nothing

NOTHING

Electoral college is there to prevent CA and NYC from deciding our president every election. Thank fucking god. Just deal with the fact he lost faggot.

>bomb Europe to shit for your jewish masters
>implement mandatory brainwashing laws

>why is Europe so cucked? xD

Riiiiiight....

>this one, narrow study refutes the idea that importing millions of foreigners from a war torn country could have any possible negative effects
you're not white are you? cargo cult mentality

>I HAS DE STUDY. RIGHT WING BEGONE

>Narrow study
The study is quite comprehensive. You would know that if you actually read it. I guess it's easier to hide in your bubble though. Still no actual source on this supposed "spike"

>Meme magic is reddit
FUCKING /THREAD

kek

*she

Why do retards like you see neutral comments and suddenly lose their ability to process information?

>Conservative party will prevent Brexit

Fixed

>meme Magic is reddit
>tfw kek only elected Trump to make fun of the U.S.

>MUH STUDY SAYS NOTHING BAD HAPPENED

>I HAVE STUDY

You have no idea how this works LOL

Probably all of the sub-humans voting
If only Whites were allowed to vote I'd say she would have won, this is why kikes support mass-immigration from low IQ brown countries
They reliably go on to mindlessly vote leftist, it's disheartening to say the least
I hope for a bloody revolution in the future

>labour party

The what?

1000 Year Tory Reich when

And you have no evidence to the contrary or any counterarguments against the study besides
>My big bad jew boogieman >:(
Grow up kid.

His response is entirely coherent. I think you're mistaken.

well europe is a lost cause but in that they prove how much of a failure liberal agendas are

allow me to explain my big nosed greedy desert nigger friend. they will continue to have economic problems. france had only 0.3% gdp growth 1st quarter this year. where are all the chemist and clock makers that were suppose to create jobs despite not being able to afford a plane ticket?!?!?!?!?

in 5 years time europe will not only be cut from the global banking sector (already in effect in 99.999% of instances) but will have negative gdp growth thanks to hungry niggers and a little thing called the welfare state

universal health care wont even be a thing in europe and the euro will continue to fall. currently about worth the same as the dollar but in 5 years probably 50 cents would be more realistic

Instead of worshipping /kek/, who only sometimes gives crap/doesn't exist, perhaps we should worship God, who at least gives life eternal and a place in his eternally victorious army.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

labour isnt gonna win its not even close,they already have lost seats lmao

Wow, it's almost like believing democracy was ever going to save western civilization was fucking retarded.

>Calling someone 'kid' on the internet
Well that counts as a win in my book. Nice strawman you built there too.

faggotry
they suck it from mum's tit

>retard posts a thumbnail

That's not how you spell caliphate.

Demographics are going to get worse. Not better.

Considering your ideas don't hold up under actual scrutiny, that's the only place you'll ever win. Your own mind.

This is all proof that elections can't fix any of our problems. Actions are the only thing that can save Europe.

> Start a war with every country in the world twice
> Lose
> Fu-Fucking Jews!!
You are a member of an inferior race Kraut

The Labour Party are currenlty a dismal failure. They average 15-18% behind the Conservatives. These are figures not see since before 1997. Corbyn is finished and he can take anti-White Abbott and Marxist McDonnell with him

discord.gg/gfSJU

>

t. pic related

Trump's victory was a mistake and it will be rectified. Trump only won because liberals are too principled to vote for Hillary, so they stayed home. They won't stay home next time. Dems can nominate a black muslim dike with green hair and she will beat Trump in 2020.

You know, dude, that's the question of nationalism and patriotism. I would rather give a job in my country to my natives, my brothers and sisters, that are all of my nation, even if they can't do it as good as any migrant.

First place for my nation.
Efficiency and economics - second place.

t. your study is shit

honestly this

>I HAVE THE STUDY
>YOU NO HAVE THE STUDY
>MY JUJU BEAT YOUR JUJU

I'll ease up a bit for you since you still aren't getting it: debates aren't decided by who has a study defending their view point and who doesn't. A study isn't a trump card that invalidates the other side of the political spectrum.
>CONservatism invalidated. fat angry white men BTFO. just read this study!

Let me ask you this: does your study conclude that there are no possible negative side effects of mass immigration from a foreign culture?

What about anxiety over the increased presence of Islam in Europe? What about demographic concerns, being replaced by a foreign people via mass immigration? What about letting in extremists willing to commit terrorism? Your study CAN'T rebut those concerns.

>putting faith in democratic candidates
>democracy happens
>"it just proves we need direct action and not the democratic process"
sure thats why you supportet them in the first place?

It still baffles me people think female presidents can be a thing.

The Labour party is Pro-Brexit.
Corbyn for most of his career has been.
Why are you lying?

>stop hating jews you ebil nazis
fuck off JIDF

Job displacement is hardly relevant.

>t. your study is shit
>No evidence
Lol never change.
>Evidence isn't a trump card, it's all about concerns and muh feelings :((((((
Embarrassing.

Why is Britain the only place that seems to do it right? Read: Margaret Thatcher, Theresa May. Otherwise you have female leaders that get in and flop (Canada, South Korea) or can't get in at all.

Muslims have highest claimed disability rates in the UK (24% of men, 21% of women)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340599/WikiLeaks-1-3-British-Muslim-students-killing-Islam-40-want-Sharia-law.html

Pakistani Muslims in the UK are four times more likely to be unemployed than Hindus. Indian Muslims are twice as likely to be unemployed as Indian Hindus.
webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/feb/20/race.immigrationpolicy&date=2012-12-05

Policy Exchange: 1 in 4 Muslims in the UK have never heard of the Holocaust;
Only 34% of British Muslims believe the Holocaust ever happened.
imaginate.uk.com/MCC01_SURVEY/Site Download.pdf

Policy Exchange: 51% of British Muslims believe a woman cannot marry a non-Muslim
Only 51% believe a Muslim woman may marry without a guardian's consent

Policy Exchange: Up to 52% of British Muslims believe a Muslim man is entitled to up to four wives

Policy Exchange: 61% of British Muslims want homosexuality punished

NOP Research: 62% of British Muslims do not believe in the protection of free speech;
Only 3% adopt a "consistently pro-freedom of speech line"
cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/14/opinion/main1893879.shtml&date=2011-04-06
webcitation.org/5xkMGAEvY

ICM Poll: 58% of British Muslims believe insulting Islam should result in criminal prosecution
danielpipes.org/blog/2005/07/more-survey-research-from-a-british-islamist

Pew Global (2006): Only 7% of British Muslims think of themselves as British first (81% say 'Muslim' rather than 'Briton')
pewglobal.org/reports/pdf/254.pdf

the fucking krauts shouldnt have gone so autism belligerence mode, but the anglo is directly to blame for the castration of the german people (this includes the USA)

Policy Exchange (2006): 31% Muslims in Britain identify more with Muslims in other countries than with non-Muslim Brits.
policyexchange.org.uk/images/publications/living apart together - jan 07.pdf

BBC (2007) 74% of young Muslims prefer women wear the veil (compared to 28% of those over 55).
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6309983.stm

Die Welt (2012): 46% of Muslims in Germany hope there will eventually be more Muslims than Christians in Germany.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article108659406/Tuerkische-Migranten-hoffen-auf-muslimische-Mehrheit.html

Ipsos MORI: Muslims are 3 times as likely as Christians to believe that their religion is the only way.
christiantoday.com/article/religion.still.matters.global.survey.finds/28257.htm

Pew Research (2011): Muslim-Americans four times more likely to say that women should not work outside the home.
people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-5-political-opinions-and-social-values/

Pew Research (2007): 26% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (43% support assimilation)
pewresearch.org/files/old-assets/pdf/muslim-americans.pdf

Pew Research (2011): 20% of Muslim-Americans want to be distinct (56% support assimilation)
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Pew Research (2011): 49% of Muslim-Americans say they are "Muslim first" (26% American first)

Pew Research (2011): 21% of Muslim-Americans say there is a fair to great amount of support for Islamic extremism in their community.
people-press.org/2011/08/30/section-6-terrorism-concerns-about-extremism-foreign-policy/

KEK IS DEAD KEK IS DEAD KEK IS DEAD KEK IS DEAD KEK IS DEAD

>No source on Muslims commiting a large number of crimes in Germany which is what the original argument was about
Sad. All you can do is deflect because you know you have nothing.

>it's all about concerns and muh feelings :((((((
yes, and you literally can't refute this.

I dunno man, he has more studies than you. I think he wins by your standards. Ouch!

>124530665
No one is buying it you cringeworthy redditor.

You're right, I can't refute your pathetic appeals to emotion because they have no basis in reality. You can't prove that migrants are raising the German crime rate by any significant degree. Goodbye kid. Argue with me again once you graduate.
Nice try but they are not relevant to what is being discussed. You'll understand this once you grow up a bit.

>Grr why aren't you circlejerking >:( stop debunking my retarded world view
Sorry for upsetting your hugbox

lmao
a whole shit load of studies and you go "hurrr durr not all are made in country X"

kys

This. And now it is too late.

I am just relaxing here, enjoying the last years of relative stability.

None of them are about crime rates kiddo. They're just about beliefs. Nice try at deflection though. You'll get it someday.

>tfw you know French officials manipulated the vite at the end, hence why it's illegal for there to be live updates, they'll use the hacking scandal as a way to justify their actions

Hello Sup Forums

I just came here to laugh at you.

Secular population goy.

>Why are mainland Euros so cucked?
Because they think people are impressed or even give a shit about their self-debasing flagellation over WWII.

>implying kek would help frog eaters

>has 2 huge posts of studies he now has to refute, by his own cargo cult debate standards
>narrows the scope of the argument to his one single study no one cares about
N-NO, THOSE STUDIES DON'T COUNT

Sorry, my world view is based on science and evidence. Until you refute every study that guy linked, you've been foreverially BTFO

A FUCKING LEAF

>>We find very small increases in crime in particular with respect to drug offenses and fare-dodging.

>Even after immigration offenses are excluded from the crime statistics, the number of refugees allocated to a county is significantly
and positively associated with increases in crime (see columns (1) and (2) of Panel A in
Table 5). A one-standard deviation increase in migrant inflow is associated with about 95
additional crimes per 100,000.

>While refugees only make up a fraction of the non-German population, increases in the number of crime cases with non-German
main suspects would support the hypothesis of immigration induced increases in crime.
We indeed find a positive association between larger migrant inflows and the number of
non-German suspects.

GUESS WHAT! IT ALWAYS WAS!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

fffff

>The far right is not going to last.
Even if you do defeat us, your prize for victory is only going to be getting an even more repressive right-wing government from your precious invaders.

wait, you mean to tell me this cargo cult mud person didn't even read the study he linked? the study he's been championing as refuting the entire right wing of politics actually bolstered common right wing claims that immigrants increase crime?

I know he's not white, but surely he's not that dumb right?