Macron won in France

Macron won in France.
Do you britfags realise you're now alone with your fucking brexit?
Hahhahahahhahahaha

Watch him fuck up all his promises and create even more social strife in France which makes them elect some extremist/radical in the next election.

just because poland relies on the EU for it to survive doesn't mean we have to

nigel was calling for brexit years before the referendum, this is just the start of the motions in france. soon, they will get their referendum

>now we'll be able to clean ALL the toilets

> create even more social strife in France

So he would be the French version of Trump.

Well it wouldnt be the first time in less than a century the frogs screwed up

nigger please...
last year was the year of terrorism. there's nothing that will push those pussies to the edge.
stay salty cuck and wait for all those visas you'll need for moving around europe. enjoy your spiking prices with all those tariffs you'll get

britain will drop of g8 in next 5 years cap this

>pooland
>not a shithole that should be wiped out

Yeah sure whatever. It's just how it is.

>it's not the bongs that fucked up
my dear fellow history teaches that albion and their pride is the main reason they lost everything including american colonies.
rule britania

this
She pretty much doubled her father's score from 2002. This is huge for the far right.

We've been alone before, Poland.

Do you remember being absolutely ass raped by both germany and russia?

stay salty pajeet

We always expected to stand alone, bravery and pride are hardly common virtues. We didn't vote with anyone else in mind, just ourselves.

>Poland and Hungary are defying the EU outright
>Australia is kicking out refugees by the boatload
>America

I'd hardly call it alone.

We have always been alone and that is how we like it!

You fuckers need gibs and saving constantly, pathetic and sad really.

That's what this election was about. You just can't break people away from doing what they're told.

and i remember how you didn't help
i remember your people didn't let polish troops on the victory parade
i remember your people not letting churchils operation unthinkable
i remember a lot more from you eternal anglo shit

>bravery
>pride
fighting niggers i see
lel

yeah great, now merkel will have more power to send you niggers and mudslimes. prepare for cultural enrichment.

Why is it always Polish posters that are the saltiest about Brexit? Posters from actual European countries on Sup Forums either support it or don't care.

No the reason they lost us is because France and spain wanted to tear them a new one so they started a war to take heat off of us thereby allowing us to see things through.

And history teaches that french arrogance and overconfidence screws them over every time wether its at the fields of Verdun, the frozen alleys of moscow, or the pillboxes of the Maginot line

why do you think user?

They'd be living in mud huts like Africans if it wasn't for EU handouts that's why

we just let them go back to germany.

>implying operation unthinkable would've worked after USA and UK got exhausted by WW2

This is not how it works Marek.
Soviets had the number advantage.

I rember how they declared war but you fell like a sack of shit before they could even get going.

Seriously cavalry charges against tanks?

Don't laugh Poland
Macron promised he'd make you take refugees

pay denbts nigel
i want muh gibs
thenbyou can give everything else for your pajeets, kumars and abduls
yea cunt

Enjoy your sanctions enforced by Macron, dickhead.

Let him try, the fence on the German border to keep out the refugees shall be built

I support brexit but there Polish imageboard (that shall not be named) that raids Sup Forums regularly for the salt

We will endure, we can hold our heads high knowing we tried.

haha, goo dluck, your german overlords will cut your welfare money then. better prepare your sister and mother for the BBC.

They'll have to take them in anyway when their diaspora refuse to come home

>cavalry charges
>american adukayshuun
kek nigger kek

also we stand for a minth against russia and germany combined.
they waited almost a week for a declaration of war
they don't even moved their troops for an inch
their declarations are shit

>>there Polish imageboard
hurrr, there is a Polish imageboard*

>he thinks his poorfag country has a choice
lol

That explains it then. I had noticed that Polish posters tend to either be based or utter mongs, with little middle ground.

I don't see the negative honestly, economic troubles for Britain means migrants leave and cease coming and a more radical government takes hold. Who's often more than not further right and with Brussels attempting to fine their nation into poverty over their Democratic right, they'll just generate that much more animosity towards the left.

Economic troubles are awful but it will result in a better United Kingdom, or so I believe and ultimately regardless of government decision, less migrants is good.

>i'm on wellfare
tomorrow i'll be in vadus for a month :^)

it may be ok like 100 years ago.
maybe even 50
but in today's economic enviroment is just plain suicide.
globalisation is the key word

Your armies were shit. your air force nonexistent, nevermind being able to read the writing on the wall after Czechoslovakia

salt for what? brexit winning?

your whole country is on welfare you mong, how much did you get last year from your german overlords? and yeah, the EU cucks will also take your guns next year, forgot about that too? and i don't care if you go to liechtenstein, it's not switzerland.

>alone
lol.

Because they have a hard on for british culture much like pre soviet russia had for french culture

>the stagnant eurobailoutzone has left us alone to trade with the rest of the world

boo hoo, proper devastated I am

Isn't being alone the point?

>britain will drop of g8 in next 5 years cap this
but whos toilets will you clean then?

>Polish people clean western toileis
>get paid minimum wage which is basically the average wage in Poland
>westerners think the Poles are the losers in this exchange

>alone

Check my flag faggot. I wish you EU niggas would.

If poland is so great, why do all your nationals flock to this country to clean our toilets?

>mad polish guy
Ok. You sound mad friend.
Can't you be happy about this teacher-fucking lad blowing the fuck out this board?

Is he the first French prez with a full head of hair?

>get paid minimum wage
Top laff. The only reason they are hired is because they are willing to work for nothing and undercut the common worker

It doesn't matter because they will all flee to Germany anyway

Economic suicide for a populace is far better than demographic suicide, regardless of hardships endured the thing of importance is that the British people themselves survive.
I'd rather a European country revert to a 2nd world shithole like so much of eastern Europe than allow their people to be wiped clean from the very land their forefathers gave their lives for generation after generation.

For that much I respect slavs, you're not ignorant enough to erase your peoples culture for temporary economic comfort. Such a shame, the people who gave centuries worth of lives to prevent Islamic incursion betrayed by their own descendents for a fake stack of bank notes with no real value.

The strong are strongest alone