twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>i wish they didnt let you in the country
lmao
how is this harrassing btw?

wtf i love the south now

>mobile
KYS

Well that's welcome to Trump's America

Why are the only based white womyn old hags?

Muslims and kikes need to gassed.

how is tha tbad? this is a free country you can say whatever you want.

They no longer give a shit and usually retired.

Also
here is the none faggot mobile
twitter.com/yashar/status/861109570059599873

Oh wow, how many mudslimes are there in Virginia? 12-14? Man, you got the handpicked, good muslims. There's no need to harass them in any way. The scum we got here on the other hand...

Mom & daughter pulling some classic pranks

yeah that's acceptable as I post on Sup Forums the same line of thinking that woman probably has though I don't leave my home so I don't think I can this irl unfortunately.

BETTER REPORT HER TO THE POLICE FOR SPEAKING HER MIND! CANT HAVE WHITEY RUNNING AROUND DOING THAT!

Good for her!

Also, a pack of feral niggers at a pool party assault an old lady for being white, yet this doesn't even make the news apparently.

liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504

>he might be in jail soon
jesus christ what a dumb whore

Drumpfs america

who?

wasn't nearly as bad as I thought

was expecting explicit "fuck you you muslim cunt" tier trolling

also maybe I am gross but I'd fuck the shit out of this old bitch WHOO

oh noes, being harassed? why thats worse then being raped and blown up

almost there, but I think it's more like Drumpfs amerikkka

better call the police

You think the woman behind the camera has raped and blown people up?

>liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504

she was clearly causing shit, walking in on their party, notice how they all had to run after because cops would be there in no time to shoot them up

those kebabs deserve worse

Glad it happened

a fucking leaf

Drumpftruck drivers btfo

why was he recording?

Why doesn't Sup Forums use their weaponized autism to identify this racist cunt?

Because Islam is not a race and muslims are fucking cancer

dog bless

who cares? diversity causes problems, we all knew this

omg I love black people now

>dm him
>"I know the harasser"
>it's literally every working class white person

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

Would he give the same amount of shit if a muslim threatened to plant a bomb.

Good, these shitskins need to be bullied out of every Western country

>walking in on their party
>in a public area

>Oh wow, how many mudslimes are there in Virginia? 12-14?

Yeah, basically. However, it's fun to bully them.

That's nothing. You should see what happens when a Muslim harasses a westerner!

>mobile.twitter.com/yashar/status/861109570059599873
people suck

>tfw live in virginia
>met a middle eastern girl
>was born in USA
>no hijab, some non-christian religion but not muslim obviously
>speaks two languages and no accent whatsoever

Is Sharia Law the problem?

They weren't conditioned to be whores and take nigger dick as a means of empowerment in their youth. Their Chads were real men, not children imitating ape culture.

dm him a pic of a pig head on his front door

They're old, so they don't give a fuck.

They're women, so they can get away with it without getting punched in the mouth, usually.

And they're retired, so there's no threat to their livelihood, only their reputation among sanctimoniously smug leftists.

No theres a lot more then that just go to Richmond and see for yourself. Also Saudis are the biggest most lazy pieces of shit I have ever seen.

In DC there are tons. I've been twice in the last year and I've seen way more than 5+ years ago.

I'm all about BTFOing islam but this is the dumbest way to do it. These people against islam are right in their anger, but aren't smart enough to know the strategies for combating it or even why it's bad. Talking to a brainwashed moron in line isn't a good battle to pick. I wish they would read some of the Quran so when they have these little outbursts they drop some redpills at least, not just idiotic sounding drivel. How about non-belief is worse than murder and it's ok to kill non-believers if they won't convert? How about jihad is the highest form of praise? All that being said I'd still rather have "the mean lady" as a neighbor than some random muslim (if that's all I'm going off of).

Im from virginia and we dont want that shit here

I'm from Virginia and my campus is full of them, actually. It's a community college and I swear half the students wear hijabs.

This is in NOVA, completely overrun by muslims and rabid leftists. It's sad because this area was once a paradise, but it's being cannibalized by predatory land developers and enormous amounts of immigration. Leftists are enabling it all. It's been a long time coming, unfortunately.

oh nooooo this adherent of a brutal death cult got a snarky comment made to her

>has to look at some words, abloobloobloo

>europeans have to deal with rape, assault, murder, fire, trucks, knives, explosives, disease

Mudshits have it so rough.

That looks like a neighborhood pool. The niggers just probably brought a huge pack of people and took over. That lady was probably just telling them to get out. Looks like she was on a walk with her dog so presumably lives in the neighborhood and therefore has a right to the pool. The niggers obviously don't live there. Do you even have any form of comprehension?

I'm an atheist. Sometimes I think of pretending to be a Muslim just to make white people mad.

oh no some voiced their opinion at her

meanwhile muslims blow us up

just fuck off back to saudi arabia

>NOVA
Northern Virginia Community College?
Holy shit, Annendale or Alexandria?

Now this is what I like to see! This needs to be happening with all foreigners, they need to made to feel unwelcome, they need to be surrounded by constant hostility, to know they're not wanted.

Muslims just to let you know, none of us want you here. The Mexicans are more welcome than you. Boo-fucking-hoo

I was referring to Northern Virginia broadly. GMU and NVCC are their own multicultural cesspits of course, which you are well aware of if you are attending one of them

This, Mexicans actually work and contribute to society, Mudslimes bring the degeneracy of their third world countries with them.

This. Man up, and the women will follow like needy puppies. It's great tbqh

White people are harassed every single fucking day by minorities.

Same, I always see them in packs. It's not half the college, but it's a big portion. They're building another mosque in my area too. I love the NOVA area, but I'm going to have to move if this is where things are headed.

Yeah, all the professors have a white guilt complex and most of the classes are filled with uneducated nigs and mudlimes that waste their parents money.

Always in packs, nose deep in their phones, inbred looking faces, you can sometimes smell them before you see them.

Every non-working class person I meet up here is a leftist drone. Frankly I've given up.

Niggers/spics commit more violent crime against whites then vice versa by far as well.

The problem is islam. The race itself is fine.

I would've slapped that old bitch in the mouth. These fucking racist types spending all this time alone and letting their hate stew while they watch their preferred MSM channels and are told who to hate and when. Then they go to the grocery store and spread the shit around like anyone fucking cares who they are or what they think.

Fat old bitch has such a hard time getting around she gets a cart to lean on and carry her limes, lol. Typical fucking murican. If she had any respect for her race she'd be fit, not some saggy old whore taking out her impotent rage on strangers.

A good portion of them Jews. Like the vast majority of them actually.

>Spot the newfag.

A lot of them call themselves atheists actually, not sure how true they are being but whatever.

>spot the faggot
Oh geez, not while I'm eating lunch. Waaaaah, you got me. You happy? Respond to me with substance, faggot.

Good, fuck muslims

Jewishness is a race. Not just a religion.

Babby's first gore?
Oldest fucking clips around, shit-heel.

white people are mad because all muslim immigrants and brown people go to school and become doctors and lawyers and financiers while their autistic progeny fucks white trash sluts and has a cashier job at kmart

Trump's America

so much better now

That's not harassment.
If you can just walk away from an interaction that you don't like, you're not "harassed", you're just being an oversensitive bitch.

(Pic related)

How the fact that the average IQ of blacks in the US is 85?

Or that they commit more crime then white people regardless of wealth or social status.

Do you really want these violent apes in your country? We hate you for a reason.

To me this exchange of words is irrelevant. What is disturbing is the comment sectuon where every cuck has to express just how offensive the white lady is. Get over it fuckin faggots. Getback to your subbies fuckin losers

It's really telling if a community isolates themselves that much. We're expected to respect their culture yet they don't even attempt to communicate let alone assimilate.
You wouldn't happen to know how Mary Washington is? They have a program I want, but I don't know if I can take more liberal bias à la NVCC.

spotted the /t_d/ lurker posting edgy shit

not working

This.

Creep ass crackers needs to stop being racis an shit.

Because she is on /ourside/ dumb ass.

>mudslimes are niggers
Blacks make up 14% of the population but commit over half of our murders and offend at twice the rate of whites. Niggers deserve the hate they get.

>Jewishness
It's called Judaism.
I understand Jews are a problem, but they aren't a race. Most Jewish people that have kids become Jewish themselves, same goes for most religions.

false flag

>omg
Newfag/shill detected. Kys

Depends on the program. Their science facilities and faculty are excellent. Math faculty also good. The liberal arts section is, of course, infested by liberals, the English department especially. Philosophy is not terrible.

It is a predominately female school, so if you're not clueless it's not terribly difficult to get a gf. You'll find a very mixed bag of ideologies.

Not a bad school desu. Would take it over GMU

this woman should have armed guards that will hang anyone from a lamp post who gets within 10 feet of her t.b.h.

>white people are mad
Found the nigger

Many old women are like that and nobody ever bated an eye. I got a woman about her age telling me I was an spoiled kid that I had everything in life given by my parents only because I rejected an offer of some rancid cookies in the supermarket.

OMG who the hell cares

every shitty interaction between two people I don't know is not newsworthy

I hope Muslims don't use this as an excuse to attack innocent white people.

Did one of'em took her dogs

It's a slide thread my dude. Sage in all fields.