Jesus fucking Christ, they are brainwashed

Jesus fucking Christ, they are brainwashed

Nah, they're right.

You have to go back faggot

no you're the puppet

>international relations major here
let me tell you why me profiting like a parasite at the expense of destroying your local heritage and society is good for you

you have to go back

Will those world powers be the same nation-states we have now?

Ban all users with reddit cookies.

>I'll take globalists over fascists any day.

Stopped reading there. They're literally the same thing. These kids are fucking retarded.

Joke post? Communists are globalists.

There's very little difference between fascism and communism, bruh.

Reddit is much a massive force for bluepilling

Taking it down somehow would be an excellent operation.

Have you like, just once, considered the fact that YOU may be brainwashed by neonazi bullshit?

Have you ever, even once, considered the fact that you're the crazy, regressive piece of shit and not the people who support liberal democracy and empathy for marginalized people?

Have you ever, just one goddamned time, thought to yourself, "well, shit, I may be heading down the road to ruin by getting my opinions from frogposters who literally supported a brain damaged sign language gorilla over the most qualified woman to ever run for office, what the fuck am I doing?"

No?

Fuck you.

No, honestly, FUCK YOU.

Your Donald Dumbfucker win and Brexit were grotesque flukes. The rest of the world will ever let it happen again. And the 2018 mid-terms are gonna be an absolute bitch and a half for the radical pantshitter right.

Just so you know, babydick.

You can tuck your tail between your legs and stop supporting half-retarded Neanderthals and conspiracy theorists any time. We won't even judge you for it if you shut the fuck up and stop voting. Just go away. Just get apathetic. Just stop memeing white nationalism and rape apology.

Globalism is here to stay whether you like it or not. And after billions have seen the "alternative," they will come screaming back into it banging drums and proclaiming their love for the only sane, compassionate system that will ever work this century.

lol globalism

nothing like a monolithic world culture to demonstrate diversity

That last guy is right. There are pros and cons to globalism just like anything else. That's why Trump said he's a nationalist and a globalist. True pragmatism means different solutions for different issues, rather than a binary worldview.

Have you like, just once, considered the fact that YOU may be brainwashed by neonazi bullshit?

Have you ever, even once, considered the fact that you're the crazy, regressive piece of shit and not the people who support liberal democracy and empathy for marginalized people?

Have you ever, just one goddamned time, thought to yourself, "well, shit, I may be heading down the road to ruin by getting my opinions from frogposters who literally supported a brain damaged sign language gorilla over the most qualified woman to ever run for office, what the fuck am I doing?"

No?

Fuck you.

No, honestly, FUCK YOU.

Your Donald Dumbfucker win and Brexit were grotesque flukes. The rest of the world will ever let it happen again. And the 2018 mid-terms are gonna be an absolute bitch and a half for the radical pantshitter right.

Just so you know, babydick.

You can tuck your tail between your legs and stop supporting half-retarded Neanderthals and conspiracy theorists any time. We won't even judge you for it if you shut the fuck up and stop voting. Just go away. Just get apathetic. Just stop memeing white nationalism and rape apology.

Globalism is here to stay whether you like it or not. And after billions have seen the "alternative," they will come screaming back into it banging drums and proclaiming their love for the only sane, compassionate system that will ever work this century.

STOP
POSTING
REDDIT
SHIT

RETURN TO REDDIT AND GIVE YOURSELF A 9MM HOLLOWPOINT REDPILL

ALL OF YOU

Bad genes

That's like saying murder and self-defense are basically the same thing because someone died.

Take a deep breath and chant with me OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMoom

Redditfag detected.
Fuck this shitty board, I'm going to infinity.

Who cares? I want more happenings, getting bored here.

No it's not. Fascists see the shit going on, can't think of effective ways to fix it so they sell their souls to the devil that only claims to care about them, all to stop legitimate real life neogaf cuckolds, neogaf communist real life bona fide interracial cuckolds rejoice about destroying their own civilization, their own culture, everything good left in this world, it actually provides them dopamine to do harm to themselves. I think the similarities are just on the surface.

Someone somewhere thought that this pasta would catch on. It's already tl;dr two sentences in. Step it up man.

this is utter nonsense.

the only reason we are seeing so much globalism is to keep debt laden economies from imploding

How can globalists be fascists when all they want to do is rule over the entire planet with a one world government?

here's the thing we don't care. If the rest of the world does not follow our path they will perish. It's that simple. We shall weep for them

I'm not going to agree with the shitty copypasta because Hillary was a shit candidate, but has Sup Forums ever considered the idea that this board is the group being brainwashed?
Maybe we're the controlled opposition. That there's some powerful fear mongering going on to activate the right wing?

>That's like saying murder and self-defense are basically the same thing because someone died
Stupid analogy.

That could describe communism too.

>I'll take globalist over facists any day
In that case, I'll take a beef patty with buns over a burger any day

No. Globalism is literally communism, "we're all one and the same except we're all gonna be like the rock bottom individuals, we won't improve it for the poor but we're gonna make everyone poor so the ones in charge can have it good". They bring in niggers because they want to make you a nigger too, as they are easier to manipulate, dominate, cheaper workforce and so on. They hate and want to have the white man extinct because he's too smart to be treated like a chump under such poor economy, that's why he's demonized and belittled, because they do have to render his word, his opinion, useless.

... or not.

C'mon shills, you're better than this.

Don't believe his crock of shit.That was my major and only liberal theory or its children like the EU"s functionalism believe that unchecked integration of nation-states through international trade and organizations is a good thing. Functionalism itself is literally defined by trying to subordinate the nation-state and elevate the powers of non governmental organizations and entities - globalism, in other words.

Is there a logical fallacy to describe the idea that "if X is good, more of X will always be even better?" Because that is the definition of the functionalists/globalists and extreme liberal theory holders. They believe that because some level of trade, economic interdependence (European Steel and Coal community) has proven good that going full-tilt in that direction will be better. Yet what I've seen of the EU's functionalism since the 2000s has been nothing but bad with very little if any good to show for it.