It's fucking over for you Sup Forums. Today was the last nail the coffin for you racist fucks. Accepts it...

It's fucking over for you Sup Forums. Today was the last nail the coffin for you racist fucks. Accepts it. ITS FUCKING OVER YOU LOSER. The right win revival is DEAD and europe is saved. Next september I will come back to piss on your grave when merkel is reelected. How does it feel to be wrong about everything. France will stay in the EU and germany will prevail. Get fucked britain and USA you fucking pieces of shit will be dealt with. HAHAHAA EAT SHIT motherfuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well the leader of the Free World is Trump so I think we will be ok

/thread

Combine all the nations in Europe and you still won't have a superpower

Just bring it you fucking cocksucker you are posturing for war now, id love to drive a stake through ur petty Liberal brain and burn ur family alive cocksucker

I miss the election give me a quick rundown about this guy.

>the right wing revival is dead
Implying we are not on a steady upwards scale while the leftists are losing the new generation

lol,don't worry mehmet you will be given the boot soon enough

Le Pen Lost and this cuck thinks Sup Forums is a bunch of losers that has lost its power

Enjoy being sandniggers, kek.

>eu cuck
>jew's cuck
>islam cuck
>globalist cuck
>anti france cuck

he is literally a mudslime living in germany,who else would shitpost this much

Anglosphere > rest of the world

Get fucked krauts

Marine got more than anyone ever thought, and she was a fairly bad candidate.
Imagine if a good candid ran.

cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL,MUZZIES,KIKES AND LEFTIE KEKS OF THIS BOARD???

Top kek. We will get replaced by 3rd world monkeys. Now go to work so achmed can make 10 more kids.

What France looks like now F for respect

Thank you for sharing..I am going to have a ham sandwich and pet my dog...

>(ID: rAFD/jcG)
I wonder who could be behind this post

'accelerationist victory is final nail in coffin for far right'

says nervous lefty for the 10th time this decade

Is it really lost guys? Is Europe done for now?
Its not likely the German elections will go towards anything besides left wing, what's the light at the end of the tunnel, if it even exists?

This is only the beginning. It's not like anyone was stupid enough to think the right-wing parties in Europe would take power this election, considering that would require getting 50% of the vote. Le Pen is the only one who even comes close, and her party barely got above 20% in round 1. However, the fact that right-wing parties are starting to become real contenders in Europe is huge and would have been impossible just a decade ago. It also means that the mainstream parties are forced to become more conservative in their social politics and have to become stricter when it comes to immigration, in order to not lose voters to far-right parties.

These elections have only been a precursor to Europe going far-right. Over the next four years, we're going to see one of two outcomes:
- The mainstream parties become much tougher on immigration, to the point where it comes close to what we want.
- The mainstream parties continue down the same line. We get more terrorist attacks, more rape, more crime and more anti-white propaganda, and right-wing parties win the elections.

he said while rubbing his hard so furiously he made fire

but if you want an honest answer.Far right is just starting to get popular.You don't even know.Poland,Greece,Austria even Italy have fascist parties scoring higher than ever.Don't lose hope Benjamin

That sounds like a good plan, I'll do the same !

Enjoy being raped nigger lover.

problems created by globalists wont go away, they will grow and so is our movement, you wont escape the redpill, you will become part of our collective sooner or later. Hail Hitler

>what's the light at the end of the tunnel
Your host nation.
Burning in the fire of a nuclear holocaust.
Isreal is a sacrificial nation. What do you think nuclear armed arabic nations like France will do with your continued occupation of Palestine?

How many nukes would it take to cover your holy soil in radiation for 100,000 years?

mussolini was 100x times better desu

2-3, depends on the power of the nukes.
If you don't want to nuke your fellow Palestinians in the Western Bank.

One thing though, I'll be out of here when I can, I'm not the target of the nuke anyways.

There's something that bothers me about this approach though - looking into the Jewish Elite like it is the Israeli government - they are not so much the same.

How does it feel like knowing Trump expanded weapon sales to saudi arabia, trumpboiis?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

EU countries are now shit-tier on this board. Get ready for Abdul's truck of peace.

We were in a worse position not even a year ago. I think we'll survive.

Shame we were only trying to help you. Now you will get to experience your islamic caliphate. Who knew all it took was a reunited germany and a "hip" religion to undo the lessons of WW2. In the end whether from diplomacy or bloodshed we win as the EU again shows the world the wrong way.

You ok? too much stress is bad for you let it all out

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Schäm dich. Deine Vorfahren von 1848 sind umsonst gefallen für die Freiheit deines Lands. May your glass house of a democracy fall and bury you with it. You don't deserve to live in a republic.

Alder?

did merkel get reelected ? i was unaware that the moved up the vote for the chancellor position

2/3 isnt bad

Becoming an islamic african shithole is your goal, Germany?

Get real...

There are bullets and cannons and hunger at the end of the tunnel.

And niggers, 2 billion of niggers.