I do not really care about the world at this point...

I do not really care about the world at this point,especially sitting at my pc and watching as it all falls apart without actually being able to do anything...i was sick of the feeling of the world that i once knew being disintegrated but now i just feel nothing.
but everytime,every damn time i look at this picture i am being filled with such rage that i can't even describe,this innocent girl died and no one gave a shit,there was no outrage,no back lash in the form that there needed to be...just another day at the office.
>jesus the edge
no i'm fucking sick of this,what will it take...WHAT WILL IT FUCKING TAKE FOR THE FRENCH PEOPLE TO WAKE THE FUCK UP.
i swear pol i want france to burn at this point but i still want for someone to stand up and take responsibility for this and hold those filthy subhuman monkeys accountable

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=hKRHIqa4m1k
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html
veteranstoday.com/2017/03/22/london-ff/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-17/hours-before-the-terror-attacks-paris-practiced-for-a-mass-shooting
skeptoid.com/blog/2013/08/12/terror-attacks-and-drills/
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yH8MkWK2hmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lives in Israel
>gives a fuck
Why do you give a fuck? You're not going to get overrun (unless you're on a proxy).

>Syria depopulated
>US elects warmongering, pro-Israel president
>Greater Israel finally within reach

Seems like you should be bretty content.

Who is this girl?

because i care, but i forgot that with my flag my opinion goes down the drain right away so i probably should have fucking used one,i am sick of all the fucking memes

What's your problem really? Israel's population is growing and you have a tremendous support from the West. Future looks great for you. You don't have a reason to be upset about this.

because i don't give a shit about this country i would rather live some where else

Here's what you do: Tell all your (((influential))) countrymen that the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' is a propaganda fabrication.

Ok, we all know you don't give a shit, but pretending that you do is a new low.

Also, there is no 'chosen' people', you're just an elitist asshole.

No, I'm just saying you're in a safe position.

you know what,sorry i forgot where i was,your'e right should have used the proxy,recommend everyone else to use one as well,memes aside when theres time for a serious discussion you guys are a fucking joke.
but i do not know what i expected from a meme board

2016 ruined this board
leftypol, crossboard posting, redditors, phoneposters, outsider shilling

Maybe you do care, who knows. But your fellow countrymen here are mostly indifferent towards all of this.

A refugee who was murdered by the Assad regime

בוגד עלוב. כמה שלא תלקק ישנאו אותך
היה אכפת לך מהלל אריאל יפה
ילדה בת 13 שנרצחה ע"י פלסטיני מסריח?
או רק מילדות שלהם?

This is exactly what I meant. Absolutely indifferent.

אוי נו באמת הנה זה מתחיל,אתה בכלל קראת את מה שכתבתי? למה אתה חושב שאני תומך בפלסטינים? מה אני נראה לך שמאלני מסריח ימזדיין?

וחוץ מזה אתה חושב שבמדינה שלנו החרא הזה שונה?זה כבר מתחיל לצוץ כמו סרטן בכל מקום ואם לא נעשה עם זה משהו נגיע גם למצב שאנחנו נרצחים על ימין ועל שמאל ועדיין יתמכו בבני זונות מאשר בחיילים שלנו

אתה מכיר את הילדה השוודית טוב,
את הילדה הילל בכלל לא
על זה אני מדבר

So what do you wish to happen?

we are not all like that,it's because of the relations that we have with the palastinians that some of us are hostile twords matters like this

i did nothing to have a better world so i dont care, it's what i get for being a lazy fuck

אני מכיר אותה ויודע על המקרה שלה ומה שקרה לה מזעזע ואני מקווה שמשפחתה תעבור את זה בשלום,אבל כולם יודעים שמה שקרה היה זווע,אף אחד לא מקחיש את העובדה הזאת וכולם כועסים על זה אני לא מבין מה הנקודה שלך,מה שאף אחד לא דיבר על זה פה? הם לא מתייחסים לבעיות שלנו ברצינות והם גם לא יבינו

I see.

I like this letter: ל
What is is called?

it's called "lamed"
it's like your "L"
lol why because it looks like the ss symbol?
taking a jewish letter and creating a nazi symbol you cheeky bastard? XD

שאנחנו צריכים לדאוג לעצמנו.
יאללה גבר, יש קצת נבא לנקות תראש
תהיה בריא נשמה

I wanted to make a kike joke but after reading this threat you seem to genuinely care.
All I can say is it sucks not being able to do anything while your civilization crumbles before you.

תודה כפרה רק שמחות

n-no...

Ignore the trolls, Israeli!
You speak based truth. Its a complete heart breaking tragedy this woman was killed by some muslim criminal, and nobody in Europe seems to care.

Sure infleuntial Marxist descended Jews are probably the biggest contributers towards Europes and the European races Rot, but that doesnt make ALL jews bad.
Israel is based as fuck, ethno-nationalist and filled with European blooded (mostly slavic and germanic heritage) people who are almost as red pilled as White south AFricans, considering they are also a white minority in a region filled with non-white hostility.

This Jew is saying 1 + 1 is 2 and he's mourning the death of Europe.. denying this makes you worst than a scheming kike

The Saracens will begin slaughtering the indigenous people at some point.
Liberals will be executed by Saracens for being kuffar or murtadeen or whatever.
Those who wish to not die may fight.
There will be deus vult.
Hopefully reconquista.
This is hundreds of years into the future.
For now just look forward to bloody fucking war.

dude youre on a board with a swastika on its symbol and you still manages to be surprised and whine when youre faced with hostility
why the fuck do you filthy kikes feel the need to insert yourself in everything?

You could make the world a better place by simply killing yourself right now Jewboy.

Fuck off kike

Good! Hail Islam!

An Islamic takeover of the degenerate Jewish controlled west is our only hope at this point,

then a bigger % of jews will be kikes, making them worse over all. Well played

Kek

אוי וי את תשכחו את ה 6 טריליארד ילדות השוודיות שנרצחו

I don't like the Zionists but i can like Jewish people on an individual basis. Some have been extremely based.

because i am not jewish you fucking moron just because i live in israel doesn't make me right away jewish,christians live here too,and even if i was jewish what difference does it make?
i was on this board since 2010 and i remember when we had real discussions and not just meme ejecting faggots everywhere

do your humanist concerns cover him too? what are you planning to do about this? do your people care about him? or was this child not a human being since he was a palestinian?

Last week u.s. bombed a mosque killing 81 people inside. Does anyone care? Does Sup Forums care?

*I am not comparing dead bodies of innocent children and people to each other. Evil must be fought in all its forms. It is absolutely immoral to claim "only our children are human".

do you mean you are you ethnically jewish but dont believe in judaism?

thank you,at least someone understands

i am not ethnically jewish and i dont believe in anything,i believe in people and their ability to create a better future,at least better than this one

The Saracens will be dealt with.

>what will it fucking take for the french people to wake the fuck up
at least one generation raised in poverty with a strong racial identity.

You need a safe space now? lmao

Saracens can stay in their own shit holes and solve their own problems.
If you don't like that your own kind are cunts then sort it out yourselves.
Or you're just a bunch of violent cunts with a few little bitches peppered in the population.
Not that I give a fuck.
Mecca would make a nice glass bowl.

Seems like Vargpill is the answer. I'm also wondering sometimes - what will it take? Like, it's so easy to kill a politician apart from heads of state. Just put your mind to it, google this, google that. Bam.

Maybe I'm mistaken and it's not actually that easy? With what they're doing with the West, surely somebody would've snapped by now and went full punisher?

Ofcourse we don't fucking care. Europe is literally beeing invaded by your people.

fuck you fascist nazi antisemite racist white supremacist cis gendered normative problematic individual.

How dare you assume Xer's gender.

I feel exactly like you Shlomo. You are not the only one.

oh i see. you already answered that in your thread. you wrote "those filthy subhuman monkeys". this little child was one of them. so no problem for you right?

the question becomes then,
why are you such a fucking hypocrite posing as someone with real feelings? you do not care about other people. you only care about your people and to lead europeans to kill muslims.

i dont know about the pic-related girl. whether it was real or not, i cannot say anything. but i know that 9/11, 7/7, 3/11, boston and paris, they were all fucking lies to make people believe that muslims did them.

just one example: pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg

you are asking me a hard questions and expecting me to answer for all the israeli people,which i cannot do,for me when innocent people die in circumstances which are not fault of their own kids,adults,old people.
it doesn't matter.
all i want is for people to work together to reach a better future and for everyone to live the life style that they want without harming anyone else,but in this current situation? hell nah we are not even close

fucking jew stop controlling cheeto man

I recommend you google and read David Lane's Open Letter to a Dead Race. It's short.

The little fellow and his father died in nice

If you are here that long then you probably know that everyone is an extremist when first being exposed to the full truth,
I was like them too once. Don't take it to heart. They will either calm down, or just leave.

So you are saying that to me, an ethnic European, a dead non-European child should matter more than a dead European one?
I know that you stated that you dont want to compare them, but that is exactly what you are doing right now.

they deserved it for being a racist whitey.

This "Saracen" child was already in his own "shit hole". before being killed by Israeli war ships. All his "sin" was playing on the beach with his three friends. They were also killed. They were only children playing games.

You have to understand that making jokes about something is a typical defense mechanism.
It's simply easier to laugh this all off than accept the reality that Europe doomed and that children will die.

Ebbs Akerlund. She was an 11 year old Swedish girl killed by a Truck of Peace.

Stay in your own shit hole, Saracen.

No, I don't care roach. Even if you all died I wouldn't care. Fuck you.

Haha you cant even deal with SJWs. LARPing faggot.

a well known white supremacist.

I never tought i would say this, but,
>FUCKING BASED JEW

nothing will make white people fight back it seems
the only good things is, once whites are gone, the rest will follow

>Even if you all died I wouldn't care.
thats pretty heartless ramon
id be pretty happy about that t b h

I am NOT telling you to stop worrying about your own people. I am telling you to approach these issues in a humanistic way. I become sad when I see both kids. Not only the Palestinian, but also the Swedish kid. They are both kids, both human beings.

These people are not humanists:
They do not care about other people. It is as simple as that.

Theres no childrens in the middle east, you're all the scum of the world, we, humans have the duty in killing all of you, starting with CHILDRENS they are the SEED OF EVIL

I'm at my wit's end here as well. Her death was just seen as collaterall damage. It doesn't matter to them. And we're the bad guys for wishing to put an end to this.

got with an israeli girl on friday night, when she found out i was only half-israeli she snapped, called my parents race-polluters and fucked off

i've now discovered that she gave me herpes

Think i'll stick to asians from now on

Good :D

Hope his head literally exploded as the tires ran over his skull.

>surely somebody would've snapped by now and went full punisher?
You underestimate the power of bread and circuses

oh boy here comes the shocker,if you kill,rape and destroy property like some of the people that you see on the news not only here in israel but also in other countries and trust me there is lots of proof then yes,im sorry but that is subhuman behavior and it has no room in civilization,but comparing a dead child that tried to flee a war zone to them? thats pretty low from your part

>i know that 9/11, 7/7, 3/11, boston and paris, they were all fucking lies to make people believe that muslims did them
this is so delusional i cant even laugh at you

Baruch Goldstein knew what to do. What's your excuse?

Ok, here we go.

Paris and Boston were both fake to make you believe that Muslims killed your people:
pbs.twimg.com/media/CUAQWl2WoAAUUau.jpg

9/11 was the biggest fake and I don't even need any link to prove that. You already know that.

7/7 was another fake: youtube.com/watch?v=hKRHIqa4m1k

This guy luckily got caught before making any "religion of peace" activity: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html

Do you need more red-pills to understand that you are being tricked? Probably by the people of the one who started this thread?
They tell you we kill them, and tell us to go to your countries in masses. Luckily Erdogan understood the game in time and does not let them pass anymore.

Please think people. Cui bono if West and Islam kill each other?

You did this.

R_the don, number faggots, posters, frog posters, useful idiots the lot

thats not nice.. of course their lives matter, but people are watching foreign hoards coming into their communities and changing their ways of life and they think they have found the culprit! couple that with the whole terrorist aspect of some islamists and you have the perfect storm of indifference, if their was no imigration problem of middle eastners i guaruntee the western world would be pooling their resources to help these children, by private parties

What a coincidence in all these "terrorist attacks" there were drills with the same subject.

veteranstoday.com/2017/03/22/london-ff/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-17/hours-before-the-terror-attacks-paris-practiced-for-a-mass-shooting
skeptoid.com/blog/2013/08/12/terror-attacks-and-drills/

>roach clicking taqiyya

Bahahaha islam doesnt kill westerners sure. Its only the M.O. of that pedo cult for last 1400 years.

sorry for what happened buddy,but i don't think that it had anything to do with ethnicity she just sounded like a bitch

>יאללה גבר
>לל
What did the jew mean by this?

I do understand what you are trying to say. As long as we are willing to turn the blind eye to the other ones,
we will recieve nothing but scorn in return. It is a cycle in a way.
But during these times we have to prioritize our own first. This is simply how it is.
People here relate more to our own, and ones over there relate to theirs more.
You can't possibly think of the entire world as the same. It is is our nature to put the local matters before all others.

And he was literally torn to pieces by the survivors.

When western faggots get attacked they respond with candlelight vigils and Facebook filters haha

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yH8MkWK2hmc

Stay in your own shit hole, Saracen.
Islam is cancer and will be treated like the cancer it is.

Thanks for your sympathy, my dude.
As far as I'm concerned, if you're working with us to stop such horror as this, you're honorary.

>Waffen LL

brother, of course you have to prioritize your own first. i have no objection to that. but this doesn't mean you should be deaf to other people's sufferings. the guy who opened this thread is a hypocrite. he tells you to build empathy with your victims but calls other people "subhuman monkeys". don't you think there is a problem with this?

When there are no arguments, shitstorms occur. Typical.

you are correct sir!! yet the man in pennsylvania who just wants to work in his steel mill and raise his family like his family has been raised for generations has a huge mosque being built in his neighborhood and women walking around in burqas with the public telling him that these new comers must be respected and catered to.. he doesnt give a shit why or how he just wants them out.. imagine a bunch of mormons moving into a turkish city and pushing that shit in your face with the governemnt tell you these new turks must be given special rights!

>Saracens dindu nuffin.
I wonder how kebab removal will proceed once initiated.
There can only be so many terrorist attacks before the kuffar decide they've had enough.

Every jew must be exterminated. Down to the last child.

I just want to deport the muslims, kill the criminals to ensure every compatriot growns in a peaceful and prosperous enviroment free of violence. I don't care who staged what. As long as a single muslim remains in European soil I will consider you my enemies and don't care about you.
Sadly there're bigger forces that will prevent this from happening and I'm completely aware you animals are only being used by certain people to achieve their goals, but this doesn't mean we are friends or that I care about you.

meant "see ya around, dude"

Also, what the fuck happened to the Finnish hockey team loosing to the french? I got shekels running on them goys!