DON'T FUCKING LOSE HOPE THIS IS JUST BEGINNING

>droves of people getting redpilled each passing year on muslim immigration
>ironic jew memes are becoming increasingly popular in the alt-lite
>polls show that virtually every single eastern european country is 60-70% against mass immigration and multiculturalism
>SD guaranteed to win in swedish elections
>Trump might still build the wall despite all his kikery
>Free speech demonstators consistently BTFO the ANTIFA in streetfights
>Sup Forums has been mentioned in the (((media))) for more times between 2016-2017 than ever before in total
>Murdoch Murdoch getting tons of views and subs to further redpill nu/pol/ out of their redditor mindset
>France, country with most muslims proportionally, is still 85% white and probably 99% white in virtually every single rural area
>Every leftist meme attempt fails and falls flat while our meme attempts get widely noticed like the "making the rainbow flag a white nationalist symbol" thingy
>People who wanna be "cool and hip" used to become emos, hipsters, swagfags, SJW's, tumblrfags etc. but in 2017 they become anti-SJW jewtubers instead

Why are you guys losing hope? It's not fucking over yet for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taniel/status/856530404865490944
youtube.com/watch?v=5Bnjgn4A2xI
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>SD guaranteed to win in swedish elections
Haha. No.

>one more year and EVERYONE will be redpilled and we will win against the trillionaires!
oh ok sure thing. we're saved

That old kike is probably gonna die of a heart attack before swedish elections anyway.

Melenchon will win in 2022, screencap this post

well, when the civil war starts, these people coming in the streets will join the right side. Who gives a fuck about these billionaires, their days are numbered anyway.

War is coming I hope ur /fit/ bro

>implying he wont get his 666th heart replacement

Well he can't live forever if he is still shilling is ass off instead of retairing and exhausting himself like this.

Not yet but I'm a skinnyfat fag but soon I will promise to start getting myself as /fit/ as possible so that I will survive the civil war. Maybe even plan to get myself a woman and go partially innawoods and plot on getting myself a gun or something.

i love murdoch murdoch but this french election was a low blow
> feels bad man

That picture is so cringy even for the average attention whoring slut.

If you wanna kill something - turn it into pop-culture.

I frankly don't give a fuck about the alt-lite fags as long as I get my daily dose of Sup Forums without too many shills/redditors. Why not get some of the complete plebs a little redpilled, in fact, it might be good for them.

Murdoch Murdoch will save the white race, buoyyy

>criticizing women for doing what women do

They Live - still the fastest way to red pill noobs.

A lot women manage to be more subtle about it.
In her defense she's probably 15 and mad at daddy.

Like how? I can't tell any example at all of admitting to being a women and not being bombarded with "attention whore" label.

>>People who wanna be "cool and hip" used to become emos, hipsters, swagfags, SJW's, tumblrfags etc. but in 2017 they become anti-SJW jewtubers instead

are you so far up the echo chamber of your own rectum that you believe this?

the only people who join the right are autists, virgins, social outcasts, and dudes whose uncles touched their buttholes when they were growing up

>the only people who join the right are autists, virgins, social outcasts, and dudes whose uncles touched their buttholes when they were growing up

Which is the case for you?

this, tbqh. le pen was never going to win. cultural change takes a long time. despite what Sup Forums thinks, the white race isn't going anywhere in the next 20-30 years. even if they aren't the majority in the usa anymore, they will still be the largest group (majority minority). whites aren't going anywhere over night so relax. you havent seen shit until 2027.

you think normie teenagers are caring about intersectional feminism and sjw shit? i have a brother in school, they consider all this like how people used to consider anti-drug talks.

As long as democracy is the system that's enforced by international powers, nothing will change.

Those powers won't stop enforcing it. That's why there's no hope.

I think your are just a fag, females should be the muses of man.

Thanks, I needed that.

It has always just begun. There is always a new fight to be had, and more opportunities to be had. As Tolkien said, "History is a long story of defeats, but in the end we (Christianity, the West) shall win."

bruh you're missing the point ... no one under ~25 gives a shit about politics, left or right ...

>>Trump might still build the wall despite all his kikery

Yeah, "might"

Oh, I'm thrilled

Thanks for this accurate projections shill and now back to your degenerated leftist friends.

whites are already gone, culturally. whites haven't made a meaningful cultural contribution since probably the late 70s. don't you think it's telling that your last podium is the crybaby footstomping temper tantrum of rightwing reactionary politics? "make things like they used to be, new things suck!!!" boo fucking hoo.

white people are dead weight.

Also, kek wills it.

>dudes whose uncles touched their buttholes when they were growing up
buddy, you do realize that immigrants and people molested as children are the only ones who vote for left parties, right?

Thanks for this.
Just remember the most important things.

>self improvement
>family
>friends

I do

i wanna fuck those titties and make her swallow my balls till she cant breathe no more

I will fight to death even if the majority is cucked. Don't care about how bad things are anymore

just because we left to chill for a minute doesn't mean we won't be back.

Politics follows culture. We are winning the culture war with the young. The cucked baby boomers are starting to die and over the next ten years they will die by the millions. Our victory will take a little longer to happen but when we do it will last for 2 generations.

It's still better than no wall. At least SOMETHING will come out of his presidency for you burgers.

CHECKED

yw germanbro, we will make it in the end

in case of civil war, which WILL happen within our lifetimes, when enough normies are redpilled they will join under our lead. Until civil war happens, we cannot gain any foothold in this (((democracy))) indeed.

>SD guaranteed to win in swedish elections
Not really but the chance of it is high

The winners are the ones who destroy Abrahamism. Your war is an infight. You are insane for engaging in it. The Enlightenment was a battle won against Abrahmist invasion. There will be many more and eventually, we will free ourselves from you.

Hope is not lost.
This is just speeding up the race war.
>HABBENING

The ultimate whitepill for me is how shitlordy Gen Z is. Even in France:
twitter.com/taniel/status/856530404865490944

These elections dont matter much, Its early in the days of the coming ideological war

The fact of the matter is, all this SJW shit didn't really reach the mainstream until a few years ago. There is an ever-growing red-pilled population rising in opposition to the SJW, liberals and kikes.

The influence isn't that great now but simply watch as we continue to grow and the tides will change.

>in case of civil war, which WILL happen within our lifetimes, when enough normies are redpilled they will join under our lead.
And then you end up with the goodest goys bombin you. Do you really think they'd let people just oppose this?

>"OY VEY GOYIM ALT RIGHT IS A MEME, IT DOESN'T EXIST OUTSIDE Sup Forums AND MOST PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE ABSOLUTELY LOVE RADICAL FEMINISM"
I have heard this stupid shilling for 6 gorillion times on Sup Forums and it simply isn't true. Just look at how people reacted to Bill Nye shit, how they reacted to (((rebel media))) sellout. Take a look at jewtube and how many people there have taken up mocking the left wing.

Reminder to (((you))) that 10 years ago, only people who espoused Sup Forums-tier views were either skinhead degenerates or small number of american rednecks. There has been a huge surge of popularity at our side. If you don't believe, just look at how the leftist organizations are virtually all demoralized and even scared at how their views are losing ground in the current year and they are not progressing like they used to. I know this for a fact, I am not joking.

>implying that there will be a popular support to such a thing
go blackpill someone else

Crawl back to your basement filthy atheist.

nudawn

Didn't save Rockefeller.

>implying that there will be a popular support to such a thing
They don't need popular support and propaganda will take care of the rest, user.
No one cares about the Serbs getting bombed anymore, let alone takes their side. Same thing will happen to anything else that threatens their goal.

>more women voted for Le Pen
Kek, the "muh female president" meme was working despite the feminist shilling about "muh fascist Le Pen"

Not All Billionaires.

This is not like the yugoslavian war was, this time, large parts of the west will be in civil war.

>biggest kike puppet on this planet shills for the most cucked jew in history
really activates my almonds

This. People seriously underestimate what white people are capable of, if we get TRULY mad.

>whites haven't made a meaningful cultural contribution since probably the late 70s
as opposed to who? niggers with monkey music that gets more retarded and memeified every single year, great "culture",. or the muslims that remain stagnant since the middle ages? the chinks and indians who ape consumer culture?

white people are this world. and sustain it in spite of you. your afro-hispanic utopia will look like an afro-hispanic country, think north east brazil (pic related).

>make things like they used to be, new things suck!!
reeeeeee white people don't like being ethnically displaced within the space of a generation reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. find me one non-white group that would tolerate it. whites are the only one's who do because we're programmed too from birth.

Crawl back into a deluded sandnigger's asshole filthy Abrahamist.

That circle is also where civilization originates. Meanwhile the Enlightenment gave us fedoras, Marxism (and its associated cucks), and people who insist they are rational even when not. You're on the wrong side.

>>Every leftist meme attempt fails and falls flat while our meme attempts get widely noticed like the "making the rainbow flag a white nationalist symbol" thingy

No it doesn't. You're not as important as you think you are.

Name one political leftist meme that has been really popular.

I've seen tons of MSM articles about Sup Forums memes the last year.

>>droves of people getting redpilled each passing year on muslim immigration

>85% of women aged 18-25 voted for Macron

lol

this...

It is hopeless

>That circle is also where civilization originates.

Manure is also the fertilizer where vegetables originate. Why don't you go eat shit?

>wat is the Enlightenment

Jesus Christ mate.

>sides

Individualism, you tribalistic dumbass. My only sides are in orbit.

% of women aged 18-25 voted for Macron
source

Bernie Sanders.

>saw a thread on fucking Sup Forums
>no source, link, anything, even a fake screencap just "source: dailymail.com"
>wow seems legit

you must be a shitskin, i refuse to believe a white person could be so dumb.

>Lets all dress up in blue paint and worship trees instead.

I didn't lose hope in the US. However, I had lost hope in Europe.

>wat is the Enlightenment

pol is a sad sad place

>that image
Murdoch chan?

Indeed
A battle is lost, not the war
Let's see Macron deal with the the new leaks

>Implying he's a meme and not a cult worshiped fag
Donald used to be a meme till reddit made him have a similar cult but Bernie never was lulzy enough and people take him way to serious to be a meme, sorry try again
I'm still waiting

>85% of women aged 18-25 voted for Macron

>women voted

Well there's your problem

Nothing of what I said has anything to do with the enviroment.

Ah, yes, Bernie the Communist.

>(((rebel media))) sellout
I'm out of the loop on this one. Redpill anyone?

t. some ugly bitch lmao

Find your hope in this white man. Cmon I dare you. You coward.

Don't take the blackpill, take the white pill
youtube.com/watch?v=5Bnjgn4A2xI

>the year after 2016
>moonman is better than mainstream rap

>be working class
>notice neocons and liberals are both free market globalists
>witness loss of the middle class and growing poverty in the "1st world"
>business owners start outsourcing labor to overseas workers
>suddenly friends and family are getting laid off and having to take on shitty jobs to not starve
>landlords continue to raise rent year after year
>realise if you refuse to pay the high rent you'll be homeless
>realise if you refuse to work for low wages you'll starve and be homeless
>relalise you're basically being exploited
>organise with other working class people and engage in an armed revolution
>take control of the factories and land away from the Rupert Murdoch types and give it to the eorking people
>now for your work you receive 100 percent of the value you create
>jobs come back from overseas
>everyone can find work
>rent is just maintenance and water
>no poverty
>suicide rate is 0
>tfw full communism

Remember, Rockefeller died on World Frog Day.

Don't underestimate the retardation of white women, they vote with their feelings.

>and dudes whose uncles touched their buttholes when they were growing up
tell us how'd it feel when uncle johnny was playing hide the hotdog in your buns?

How about a nipple slip if you are over 18. It helps the Crusaders here to keep fighting for something.

Yeah it really does buddy. Really wakes you the fuck up to the countless lies of the white man

Some somalian nigger they hired made a vid that white nationalists are wrong and racism is bad
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

pftttahahahahahahhaa

The French are mostly to blame because they did not listen to us calling on them to act and promote le pen, thus it was doomed to failure.

Lessons have been learned, never support an already cucked country, if these people can't be fucked to uncuck them selves let them rot. Do not assume total victory from just one battle, the war is on going.

We have not lost the war, we just need to rethink and FFS STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS HOW ABOUT YOU JUST IGNORE EVERY "FUCKING WHY HAVEN'T YOU" THREAD THAT WOULD BE A GRAND START...

Ok, whatever you say, shitskin.

uh le tired

fucking lazy french fucks

Praise, I believe.

What are some subtle ways I can show that I am red pilled? I already white wash any brown females. But do we have any conspiracy hand signals?

you guys are superior to france, no question. they make germany and sweden look like a white pride convention.

amen

Dont listen to demoralizing shill threads you dumb faggots, READ and RECOGNIZE

KNOW WHAT A SHILL IS

that's because our cultural institutions are monopolized by people who promote jewish culture. we are locked out of contributing in any meaningful way--Mel Gibson being a notable exception to the rule.

you could start by not associating with them at all and only hang around white people, the way it should be.

Wrong. You become more cucked with each passing our. Hundreds of thousands of melanin - enriched penises are going into white women as we speak, increasing exponentially every minute, every second. All while you're here, shitposting in a Chinese cartoon imageboard, accomplishing nothing. Now watch, as your pitiful race becomes helpless.

we need kim to drop a nuke somewhere to unite whites.

we need to branch out because this place is falling apart...