Brit/pol/ - Last Bastion of Western Civilisation in Europe

>Tory sweep, labour losses, UKIP collapse, lib dem stagnation
twitter.com/britainelects/

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636
>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn

Other urls found in this thread:

emmaus.org.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anime

When people say "populism" do they mean "democracy that i dont agree with"?

mummy

First for big French happening soon

How much you wager this dude is just trying to destroy any credibility on purpose?

No. They mean politicians trying to follow the will of the people.

Can't have that, my dude.

>populism
Definition: "Support for the concerns of ordinary people"

How it got turned into a negative term is lost on me.

Literal ubermensch

First for arses.

>Brexit is a chance for a globalist Britain
>Trump now describes himself a globalist
>Geert underperforms
>Macron wins
I just want white people to have a home. Why is that too much to ask?

Was he just supposed to shit on the president of his country's oldest ally?

Can't recall the last time I saw a politician in a three piece suit

Why did they ditch them?

Never let France forget

Very good post, hope you don't mind if I quote it.

Let them eat kebab.

They unironically do mean that. It's disgusting.

JUST

He's been taken hostage by Kushner.

The EU won't be going away any time soon it seems. Not after this result. Time traveller here, we're currently in the Brexit timeline, at 6:59pm today GMT the dimension shifted and now we're in the Brexit vs united EU timeline. I've seen the Brexit, Frexit, Nexit, Italeave, Grexit and total EU collapse timeline. We just missed it. Pic is a map of what the continent will look like in 2030. Denmark and The Netherlands manage to leave in 2023

See

The global Britain shit means nothing, it was just may saying that we'd be building international relations and trade deals outside of europe

"let them eat kebab" - marine antoinette

Yup

no problem friendo

Yes it is you fucking nazi fascist cunt. How dare you.

What the fuck do you expect him to say, lad?

>Those fucking brainwashed frog-munching retards just dug their own grave. That globalist snake Macron will destroy you from the inside and I won't have the least bit of sympathy.

Granted, it's the truth. But the POTUS isn't dumb enough to actually say it.

This is probably the least stupid thing he's done recently. Congratulating another leader like that is expected.

Britain prevails! Glorious Paki slaughter when?

It's just dumb for a leader to shit on leaders of countries allied with you without reason. It's a meaningless gesture.

Good Diplomatic move

Do you expect him to ruin his relationship with France immediately?

14.88 4D Chess

> Turkey in the EU
That's just not going to happen while Cyprus is in the EU.

A.K.A.
>Thanks for voting for /ourguy/

In the end it may be faster to have macron elected and have a violent revolution than elect le pen and slowly strangle the liberalism out of France.

Calm down lad.

The frog election result is pretty bad from a brexit point of view

Makes things tougher still

>anything i disagree with is fake news

It will when British influence and military is relinquished on the Greek side of Cyprus.

already in the works lad

why the fuck would the netherlands leave?
how would the political climate even change that much within 13 years

at least make sure this shit is believable when you craft it come on man

>illiberal media is a tyranny
This level of delusion.

Macron isn't going to do shit

>inherits a deeply troubled and divided nation, has no real practical solutions to either its social or economic problems, and has no long-ingrained party background.

Retard is gonna make cuts and the economy will go tits up in protests because he has the ingenuity of a damp rag

Say something nice about your next Prime Minister.

Will may boost military spending in her manifesto?

What does it mean to be a blairite desu

dude, he's from the future

So, not happening.

Guess we're just going to have to ensure Mummy may has a strong hand then.

>this nasal bitch getting BTFO on France 24

Feeling very blackpilled tonight lads, was hoping it'd at least be close. Another win for the EU.

Posting some 2015 vintage Labour tears to make me feel better.

You'll be unemployed shortly after, but as I said ->
emmaus.org.uk/

They've been trialing the exact same conditions of old Victorian workhouses packaged in 21st century newspeak.

Is this the future you want for you and your kids? Christ even serfdom was more preferable because they'd at least behead the serfs that decide they don't want to toil for someone else's banquet hall....

The freedom to starve, that is all the free market has to offer those that own no land. Oh and that NI number is your slave number btw.

I feel the same way about Labour as you, and I won't be voting for them, but you don't need to vote for Tory to stop them winning, they are the 4th party at the moment.

This. France was literally our first ally. You expect trump to call him a cuck and challenge him to a cock fight?

>Buzzwords, buzzwords and more buzzwords
Does he go to sleep with a tape recording of Clinton speeches in his ear?

>Implying voting for Le Pen is only out of Ignorance and deception
>inb4 "We must stop the prevalence of 'Fake News' Before a Le Pen is victorious on the EU continent."

No I will not. You four channers make me sick. How you think that we shouldn't live in a coffee coloured utopia is beyond me. Racist, idiotic, childish cumstains on society.

Neoliberal with huge immigration and SJW tier social policy. Nanny state authoritarianism.

New President of France doesn't like Brexit.

Tories will surely lower immigration and the wealth will trickle down any day now
We just have to keep waiting and trust in the STRONG & STABLE leadership

It's basically a synonym for neoliberal.

>guys, it'll be okay
>don't worry, the masses will become redpilled
>so what if she supported zionism? she still would have been better!

He should have said nothing. He doesn't have to insult Macron, but he shouldn't have to congratulate him especially as their mandate is completely different.

I mean, he's just distancing himself from his mandate and from his supporters, despite doing enough of that for these past months.

>Europe is united and pro-EU now that Macron has won

Tough to be an Anglo tonight

>non-sensical as fuck

Each one of those people genuinely and truly need to kill themselves for the betterment of humanity.

That's pretty level-headed of him, to be honest. He doesn't sound that bad.

Anyone who unironically uses the word "literally" should be shot. I think it is the millennial buzzword since it suggests that at any other given time, they are full of shit.

Except new labour was center right....

How many drunken liberal women partying in the streets will be raped by Muslims tonight lads?

and how many will not report it because of fear of being a racist?

He understands the importance of high quality, yet affordable, dairy products.

>It's an EU pretends that they kept the peace and not NATO episode

yes, it's the same with the term 'liberal'

It doesn't matter how united they are when they're shaking hands on a sinking ship.

>He's not a breast man
Stay away from the darkies mate they're influencing your judgement

At least the twitter morons are a vocal minority here.

THEY NOW HAVE A NIGGER DUO RAPPING IN FRONT OF THE LOUVRE AT THE PRO MARCON RALLY LOL

Why do you care, they deserve it

>peace, security, freedom
What did he mean by this?

Economically.

You're trying to tell me that the globalist heir to Hollande with ties to the Rothschilds is against Brexit?

Anglos seem to be the only ones not fucked in the head atm. Except Canada, But I guess they are mostly Frogs anyway.

Here we go again lads.

>British influence and military is relinquished
So you lose power in the Mediterranean, and if your suggesting that Turkey would invade Cyprus do you really thing the EU would let them join at all then.

But it means they have a stronger hand in the negotiations against you

They'll make an example out of you

She's probably going to continue the current Tory line.

Increase size of armed forces marginally, keep investing in new equipment, renew trident, maintain nuclear detterant, commit to 2% NATO target

Lads am I the only one who's getting a 'MGS2 ending' feeling from recent events? I keep thinking it reading the news and stuff, it's like everything's started glitching and getting more obviously fake.

>2/3rds of France just voted for a Blair type who would be a background character in a movie, no celebrity charisma or any policies anyone really likes, just this desperate last-ditch plant they didn't even have time to write a backstory for
>commies rioting in favour of globalist bankers
>America
>propaganda outlets have been reduced from total quiet control of everything to literally wailing about simplistic shit like MUH FAKE NEWS

weird time desu

Neoliberal is center right pham. Left wing socially and right wing economically.

That is an extremely nice arse.

I'd like to see more of her legs.

Which one should I buy?

>Submission to the US
This coming from the cuck who licks Merkel's shoes clean? France is now under the control of Germany. Again.

Your Royal family will be assasinated by an ISIS sympathiser by a car bomb 2021, a few months later a gigantic Rotherham-scale child molestation ring will be uncovered in Rotherham. The climate poltically changes, your coalition collapses by 2022 before the election. WIlders wins, and removes the Netherlands from the EU.

Denmark leaves when Messerschmidt becomes leader of the DPP, and wins the parliamentary election. They have a referendum, and leaves by 2023

>Denmark and The Netherlands manage to leave in 2023
I hope so.

Reminder:

>He thinks Europe can beat the Anglo

They've tried many times before. Every time they've tried, they've failed: they will fail again.

Unironically it's what we need right now