I don't know the last time I have been this blackpilled

I don't know the last time I have been this blackpilled.

You just can't fucking win, no matter how hard you fight. i'm not even mad right now, just fucking done.

We are already dead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being a child germany.
You have been trowing tantrum for the past 600 years at least.
Grow up.

Never

Why are you angry hans? France has took the last chance of victory you had in WW2 ans ultimately destroyed Europe. They deserve this, you should be laughing at their doom

Because we are all fucked now

It has to get worse before it gets better. The circumstances that made people vote for Le Pen are only going to get worse in the coming years. This can't be done without more bloodshed, desu a 9/11 tier attack would probably do it.

It just gets more violent from here. Better get in a gym the death squads roll out soon. Grab yer guns yee haw

get angry hans, summer isn't even here yet

>letting all of Eastern Europe become communist
>you could have prevented this

>You just can't fucking win, no matter how hard you fight.
Voting and believing democracy will change anything is not fighting.
When we're past democracy, then we can talk

Look at you guys now, you're are better off the the rest of us

Typical of a German to be angry for always losing
/thread

Still winning dawg?

>/threading your own post

dumb plebbitor

>you're are better off the the rest of us
Yes, no personal wealth, because everything was destroyed, mass emmigration in search of jobs, getting bribed by EU funds and invaded by foreign NGOs, we're terriffic, I don't know what your impression of EE is dude

We're fucked economically but not nearly as fucked socially and morally. That's what I think he means

we're all fucked, but in different ways

This exactly. Poland will still be Poland in 50 years. Germany and France will be hell

France is just one country it's not over we need to make sploders that march in the streets to show them how Fascism brings order law, peace, security, Honour and solidarity of the white race against barbarians !

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white calture ! I post this with evey post you should copy and paste below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk

>France is just one country

How about the rest of the west. This was just the final nail

It's not like Hitler got elected the first time he ran. It'll happen, we just have to be extremely patient and try to speed up the process.

This.

Just enjoy that we was right. I want to quote some verses of one of my favourite german poems for you to understand my current feelings exactly; I guess this will be relatable for you.

"Und wenn's beschlossen ist da droben, daß unser Reich versink' in Nacht, –

Noch einmal soll die Welt erproben des deutschen Schwertes alte Macht:

Soll nicht mehr deutsches Wort erschallen, nicht deutsche Sitte mehr bestehn,

So laßt uns stolz und herrlich fallen, nicht tatenlos in Schmach vergehn.
Nein, eh' ihr herrscht in diesen Landen, draus oft euch wilde Flucht entrollt,

Sei noch einmal ein Kampf bestanden, des ewig ihr gedenken sollt:

Und wimmeln zahllos eure Horden, erfüllt von tausendjährgem Neid: –

Erst gilt es noch ein furchtbar Morden, eh' ihr die Herrn der Erde seid.
Dann siegt der Feind: – doch mit Entsetzen, und triumphieren soll er nicht!

Kämpft bis die letzte Fahn' in Fetzen, kämpft bis die letzte Klinge bricht,

Kämpft bis der letzte Streich geschlagen ins letzte deutsche Herzblut rot,

Und lachend, wie der grimme Hagen, springt in die Schwerter und den Tod.

Wir stiegen auf in Kampfgewittern, der Heldentod ist unser Recht:

Die Erde soll im Kern erzittern, wann fällt ihr tapferstes Geschlecht:

Brach Etzels Haus in Glut zusammen, als er die Nibelungen zwang,

So soll Europa stehn in Flammen bei der Germanen Untergang!"

We stay the course We build brown shirts and black shirts and white shirts to march to show them that fascism in order in this scary and unsure time ! fly your swastikas with pride !

Beautiful, where is this from?

you can always move over here and help us in our efforts to make poland great again

Felix Dahn - Deutsche Lieder

Germans rise up against merkle you started all of this it's time you come back to your former glory !
Long live the Third Reich ! Hail Victory !

This is just the end of the first act, we haven't even started yet. The West will be saved and the (((world))) will be washed in blood. Be grateful for this time and prepare. It's going to be a hell of a show.

Only a collapse can save us. You cannot fix the liberal establishment.

Your ideology was defeated and relegated to the history books almost a century ago. It's time to let it go and try and find an ideology not based on death, murder, and social darwinism. I am sure some far right nationalist ideology must exist that would work with western democracy. Fascism works as well as Shariah law.

It is not over the fight has just begun. If it is the last battle make sure that it is glorious make sure that they generations after you will talk about it for centuries,

No one will forget the German SS.

This map does not even look bad

No the collapse will only ruin you more. Remember that poor and weak europe will be easy to conquer

Redditors get the fuck

And yet the communists never change their tactics. You can call yourselves the unicorn pony club but if the media labels you as fascist and the population is not ready you are fucked either way.

Liberalism kills the soul of the society. There's nothing in the west to live or die for. This is the direction we've been heading since the 60's

Wow, I thought Germans weren't allowed to speak German anymore because of the risk of offending Muslims.

i wish i could see france paris like it was one time before i die :(

being a bunch of stand for nothing beta males is what got you cunts here in the first place. one day soon, things are gonna change, and it aint gonna be an election or a referendum, it's gonna be a revolution.

Trump should make france the next travel banned country.

Why do you have to be so racist? As long as people are nationalists, it's ok to come here. Skin color doesn't matter.

>Green hair

Is he a degenerate?

Here's a beautiful painting of 19th century Paris; might as well rub some salt into the wound

Matthew 6, 19-21

wont be funny when they force us to take diversity to