Tell me why I should care about this election...

Tell me why I should care about this election. I never really liked France and don't care if they get killed and impregnated by mudslimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11835760/Tourists-horrified-by-showers-at-Auschwitz-entrance.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING SHUT UP AND PAY. SOMEONE HAS TO PAY. EVERYONE EXCEPT ME. WHO WILL PAY? YOU WILL PAY. SOMEONE HAS TO PAY

It was the idea that reasonable people could see the horde at the gates and close it.

Instead we see them welcoming their own death with open arms.

That's about it. Either way it's a win

lol

Exactly this. I knew she was going to lose after the netherland's result

It means literally nothing if you live in the anglosphere.

Isn't Trump's replacement the same shit?

He claims he had to pay 40k in Medicare taxes.

So he makes over 250k a year.

What do you say about your PM?

SOUR GRAPES: THE THREAD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't know people lived in Poland still. Is it depressing? I view it as an enormous Holocaust museum

>GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO MARINE! SHE IS BASED AND WILL WIN!
>Gets BTFO
>Oh, you know, I never really cared... Doesn't matter to me anyway...

KEK, this is too glorious

Lol why should we Americans give a shit.

it would have been nice to see the globalists and hysterical leftist get into a rage over lapen winning, but the truth is france has loser DNA. they are doomed for a long time. any one can take them over. right now it's the muslims.

It kills the momentum of your movement. Part of the reason Trump won is because American voters saw Brexit just barely squeak by and convinced themselves that the world was about to experience a populist wave of Nationalist leaders.

Because France was a proud country with lots of history, and this might be its death knell. The only silver lining here is that if things get bad enough, they'll be an example of why multicult is bullshit.

the more they suffer and die the sooner the rest of us wake up

Le Pen losing would have meant the end of the EU which in turn would save the western world from the globalist kikes

I mean it isn't like it would be the first time they've been conquered

>I view it as an enormous Holocaust museum
true, but we try to make fun of it

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11835760/Tourists-horrified-by-showers-at-Auschwitz-entrance.html

It was a test for the strength of populism.
Populism got cucked

Greatest ally

f&g

isnt that a good thing tho? if terrorist attack increase in France it shows the rest of the world what happens when you like muslims too much

france helped the usa gain their independence do even realise this ?

mfw France gets BTFO by muslims

35% wanted to save this godforsaken hell. To make it great and proud. I don't want to bear the consequences of the cucks that elected this hyperkike. I do not consider them my countrymen anymore. Paris can burn. Brittany can burn. The south-east can burn, i won't care. The cucks will get what they deserve, i won't help them when the time comes.

>why should I care about france? I never liked it
>why should I care about germany? I never liked it
>why should I care about europe? it's pretty far away
>why should I care about canada? it's not my country
>why should I care about california? it's not my state
>why should I care about the guys next block? it's not my house
>why should I care about my neighbours? they're not me
>OH SHIT HALP WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME REEEEEE

Le Pen would have to win ALL of Paris to tie. I mean the entire metro area, all 5 million people turning out to vote.

You shouldn't. I knew this would happen last year. You retarded faggots are too naive to think Europe isn't beyond repair. Now you know why we as Americans have 0 respect for Europe

But terrorist kill Muslims too

> (OP)
>35% wanted to save this godforsaken hell. To make it great and proud. I don't want to bear the consequences of the cucks that elected this hyperkike. I do not consider them my countrymen anymore. Paris can burn. Brittany can burn. The south-east can burn, i won't care. The cucks will get what they deserve, i won't help them when the time comes.
Hey jai voter pour le Pen sur Nantes. Je suis parti compté les voix pour mon bureau de vote. On n'a genre 15 le Pen sur ma table tu as même un mec pro Macron qui veut devenir policier. Il regrettera son vote bientôt