France you have made a terrible mistake. You won't see the effects of it for at least a decade...

France you have made a terrible mistake. You won't see the effects of it for at least a decade, but the France your children grow up in will be a shadow of what it is today.

You think things are bad now? You have no idea what's coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care I just want to see more terror attacks

hows the suidlander project going?

Frencies already feeling the blackpill

Kek

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Such is life in France

>You have no idea what's coming.

and you do

Merkel never sold weapons to Saudi Arabia.
Trump expanded weapon sales to saudi arabia,

Any explanation for this, trumpbois?????!?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-state-department-saudi-arabia-arms-sales-yemen-air-strikes-barack-obama-block-weapons-a7620821.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

cuck

I'm guessing he wants this as a necessary evil

I will laugh every time it happens, this is the future the franks chose.

I hope it happns right to you

>flag
Umm

>They haven't taken the blackpill.

Western society is going to collapse and I'm going to laugh. Why would you want to save a civilization that has abandoned its own people?

I know what you mean. Before the election I was thinking that if Hillary won we would deserve whatever that followed. I will be watching the news of future terror attacks in France with a wide grin. Pray for dead French.

lol south africa

This

The jews created the blackpill in order to make the goy less sustainable to rise back against there jewish ogrelords. Think about it.

I would always think of a nigger when seeing that flag but it's actually some white minority

It shouldn't have to exist.

See flag. You should look up some home invasion stories from here user. I won't even mention the government.

In our case it wasn't only mass immigration. We were a minority from the beginning, but the end result is the same.

fucking thing sucks.

lepen lost but her speech was alright.
macron wins and his speech is mediocre, no smiles, looks none confident.
melachon decides to speak and insult them both.

Embrace the chaos mon ami

I know, I know, Sven is such a hypocrite, whatever. Atleast SD is sure to get huge next election.

>minority from the beginning
But that's not true. Shaka Zulu had already killed all the Africans there before you showed up to empty lands.

Get your butt over here! WE need more white people!!!!

We need to push free speech in France and Germany. As long as facts are censored, it's rigged against us.

Well yes, but by beginning I meant around 1950.

How do I know you aren't a jew tricking me into supporting a civilization that wants to replace its own people?

But I know thats not the case. It's not just Jews, it's all the elite families and ancient cults trying to push humanity into a new dystopian era.

You think if Marine won anything would have changed? Fuck you. Trump was already turned into a puppet. There is no democratic solution to change. There is no peaceful way to go back to how things were. Democracy has been turned into a fucking joke, it might have always been one.

Some interesting numbers from Mathieu Gallard of pollsters Ipsos:

About 43% of Macron’s voters cast their ballot for him to keep out Le Pen; only 39% of voters would like the new president to have an absolute majority in the new parliament after legislative elections next month; taking into account abstentions and spoiled ballots, roughly 44% of people on the electoral roll voted for Macron – similar to De Gaulle in 1965 (45%), Mitterrand in 1981 (43%) and 1988 (44%) and Sarkozy in 2007 (43%).

The parliamentary majority figure shows how hard the new president is going to have to work to get his programme implemented.

He did it to make more money.

Wrong. We've always sold weapons to Saudi. Retard.

So we just wait for the collapse?

She was the alt-lite analogue to Bernie Sanders: capable of winning the plurality of her largest possible audience - but incapable of competing with someone with more mainstream appeal.

And, yeah, Bernie - while more dead to the media - is weirder than the American public would want.

Nah they'll see it next week.

/bread

We prepare. We improve. We train.

>You won't see the effects of it for at least a decade
Disagreed. Effects will be immediate, but dreamy fucking progressives wouldn't notice if their whole family was being gang-raped and honor killed under an Arc de Triomphe hung with ISIS flags.

>le what did we do wrong?

This will go down in the history books as the day France a chance to save itself and failed to do so.
Good riddance baguettes.