Is It Over?

Le Pen lost. French people, whose friends and family have been shot, blown up, dismembered, and decapitated by savage Muslims, voted to let in even more brutes. The Muslim population of France is 10%. These aren't refugees. These are invaders; colonists.

Has there ever been a people who so willingly invited their own destruction? No matter how much hardship Muslims bring to Europe, the descendants of some of the mightiest empires in history are voting for their nation and their heritage to be destroyed. Their people have been literally slaughtered and it doesn't matter at all, they'll keep burying their heads in the sand.

Pretty soon the majority of children being born in countries like France, Netherlands, Sweden, and Germany won't be European. Even in my country people blindly welcome the loss of the white majority, that same majority that founded the country, expanded it, fought and died for its freedoms and its very existence. And it's irreversible at this point. As soon as whites become a minority, it will be very clear who the most compassionate race is, and they'll be cast aside by many of their own for a twisted Marxist ideal.

What else can be done? Indoctrination is so deep in even intelligent, well-meaning people that it doesn't seem possible to wake people up to their own destruction. The Jews and Marxists are winning. While birth rates in the third world explode, their excess men flood white countries by the millions and are being encouraged by the very people they are conquering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I watched Ken Burns' Civil War Documentary, and the life and spirit of the common white man who fought in that war embodied what our nation is about. But now their memory is being trampled for some misguided ideal to destroy the nation they bled for. I can't even get mad about it anymore. It's just sad to see what the future holds for us on the horizon. I'm filled with profound sadness, as if the red pills I've swallowed are a heavy burden upon our shoulders. I feel like the only sane person in a room full of madmen.

They will wake up yet. Race war soon my friend

Shut up you larping fat fuck.

This "RAHOWA is right around the corner" mentality does nothing but convince nationalists to die peacefully.

>thinks Hope is lost because the most faggy, annoying, and cucked failure of a country voted liberal
You're not really this fucking stupid are you? France matters as much as fucking Zimbabwe

>the most faggy, annoying, and cucked failure of a country voted liberal
German elections are later this year.

If she won it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. At best the NF was offering a touch on the brakes, not a solution.

You've gotta take the Varpill. The only solution is collapse.

And it's even more bleak.

The least Merkel could do is step down from her own party and let someone new take over who isn't hellbent on letting refugees rape their daughters. She's been in power for what, 20 years?

If Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan, Nice, and a host of other attacks won't wake up France, what hope is there for any other nation?

There is always hope. Spain was 95% taken over by Muslims and they managed to retake their country. We will prevail.

When Germans migrated into the Roman Empire, they weakened and eventually destroyed all the social stability. The downfall led to the conquest of the middle east and north africa by armies. This is what will happen with Northern Europe. The people will fracture, it will become weak, and Poland, England, or Russia, or the US will invade into the power vacum. They will call it a reconquista of sorts, and the people will welcome their conquerors.

It is not over. Not by a long shot. the immigrant population is still only 10%. Muslims will continue to kill non believers and leeching. blacks will continue leeching and being violant. The anger is growing and cucks and leftist can't combat the problem in their current form. SO the anger will grow and grow. Europeans are getting armed and organized. And when shit hits the fan it will be naionalists versus globalists and whites in between their blacks and muslim 'allies' will quickly realize that they choose the wrong side. In 5 years Marine will win. You can be assured of that! newfag. second post btw.

I have never thought in my life i want to live in Poland you guys seem to have it under control.

France just entirely fucked up the global march to freedom started by brexit and continued by trump. you failed us, faggots

Oh yeah I sometimes forget the CDU is technically our christian center right party.

I am not really against refugees for Germany. We definitely need to die out. I just wish we wouldn't force this shit on other EU countries.

boomers are probably the weakest generation in all human history. If you take that into consideration it all starts to make a lot more sense. there won't be change until they died of

>What else can be done?

Stop being so racysis :)

zero proof for any of that hateful little screed. must be difficult lugging all that baggage around. you should really get out more often

How do you French cucks stand so idly by while muzzies rape your women and children and kill your men? Do you have not the slightest of dignity or pride to defend your people and country? I am disgusted at how low someone can fall.

If westerners were coming into the Middle East and started doing harassing and raping Arab women and kids, they'd be all killed in a mass genocide in less than a three days.

You were dealt a shit hand, and you decided to fold. Enjoy your trucks of peace.

Here comes the self-hating German posters again. What the Hell man? The Teutonic spirit is in your blood, don't let Jews and leftists guilt you into your own annihilation

Boomers took all the sacrifices their parents took in depression and war, and shat on it. They spat in the faces of their parents for no fucking reason, and their poison has ruined the west.

>What the Hell man?

Seriously how little about history do you know to not hate Germans?

The good ones left for america or died in the war. For fucks sake.

It's France, you retard. France has always been a leftist shithole and it is the exact opposite of what the US stands for.

China is our last hope. The White Race is lost. We must breed with them to create a new Hapa master race, and genocide all inferior races.

Cuz its the internet and the actual rape toll and number or shitskin has always been humengous in big cities?

On that we agree.

We should be happy Macron won. Let France be a martyr. An example for the rest of the western world.

Hillary should have won too. If she did, there would be a huge right-wing retaliation right now. Instead they strategically fed us Trump to make a mockery out of our ideology. Like throwing a bone to a mad dog to keep it from chewing off (((their))) leg.

We need things to get as intense as possible. Go out with a bang, not a silent whimper.

They try to hide it. God I dont mind foreigner but I don't want them to come in big cities.

worst thing is most of them might be dead before shit really hits the fan. so the responsible ones won't even have to deal with the consequences. 'boomer''s gonna be the worst insult for generations to come

They don't have Free Speech in France or Germany. But non of you can understand why they vote the way they do. Websites are blocked, videos are blocked, the truth is blocked. It's like China. But none of you understand why the French and Germans are stupid. We need to push Free Speech in Europe.

But Spaniards weren't white anymore.

That would explain why they are pushing internet control so much right now in the UK and the US

>zero proof

lmao, god I am so gonna enjoy the next 5 years watching all the "zero proof" that France will be experiencing.

>Spain was 95% taken over my Muslims
And now they're brown less than 100 iq still centuries later.

>I am not really against refugees for Germany. We definitely need to die out.

I'm a Jew, and I disagree.

>I'm a Jew, and I disagree.
Which proves Germans dying out is good for Europe.

The West will be saved after the (((world))) is washed in blood. We have no use for weak quitters. Who said this was going to be easy, faggots? Have you forgotten how far we've come? Have you forgotten how far we must go? Have faith because truth is on our side. We stumble but will never quit. The hardest fight hasn't even started yet. And I, for one, can't wait. Remember Dues Vult. Remember your ancestors. Let the shills laugh today. They will cry later.

"Macron to become next french president after beating back Le Pen and her populist tide"

"Macron, a centrist, won what appeared to be a decisive victory. Far-right leader Le Pen has conceded."

This is facebook's fact checked anti-fake news take on the event.

I took the Tedpill a couple weeks back.

>"Europeans are getting armed and organized"
The EU just banned all guns. Any hope of a nationalist uprising has been squandered. The Le Pen defeat will put the final nail in the coffin and humiliate any normies who voted FN.
It's over. Maybe in 500 years your brown descendants will fight a new crusade.

This. But it has a technique that you should learn from us.

>1: Create Group awareness.
>2: so we have to create a network
>4: with simple rules that have to be followed by all members.
>5: First rule is: The money enters in our system, the money does not leave our system (except there's no other way). (The chinese does this)
>6: that means that you hire people from our network, you buy stuff to /OurGuys/, you help /OurGuys/.
>7: Stop paying taxes or pay as little as possible, because that money goes to people outside the network.
>8: Have +3 children per couple.
>9: Start training MMA
>10: To be in the network, other guy from the network has to invite you.
>11: If you betray the network, then you and the guy who invited you are out.
>12: Do not talk about the network to others.

This has to be all condensed into an APP, cryptographically protected, where we can publish projects, job offers, businesses... etc.

Invite process would be scanning a QR from other member user (Who has enough level in our own "masonry" to invite people)

Different countries should have different networks... not all connected to the same system... so we're more decentralized.

It's been over since WW2, my friend. That was the great war and we lost. We're now just noticing the repercussions of defeat. We're living inside the rotting corpse of Western civilization under total and utter Zionist control.

Well, at least we got this image out of it...

How do we join, and how do we keep spooks out?

100% serious. Consolidation in areas/countries that share your values. Increase your voting block power in countries that share them with you. Abandon counties that are poisoning themselves and your children. Let them rot out and collapse. Repopulate them one the "gibs" run out and those people leave. It's a hard, but strategicly sound decision. Consolidate. Regroup. Hold. Strengthen. Expand.

This

Use urban left areas to leech off the system. Then invest your wealth into land back in red states/countries/areas.

The system no longer supports you; why should you support it?

The French have been rather quiet on here since the result.

France always deserved destruction.

Sup Forumstards are children who emotionally invest in silly causes. France is shit and I laugh as it becomes Arab and African. There is NOTHING left to admire about France.

Only children and fools confuse ancient history with today.

We need Russia and China to rule the world.

Bon chance, froggers.

Stick with traditional catholic beliefs and France will be fine eventually. Try and convert others!

I was a serious atheist but I've come to see the light. No one is beyond saving.

There's no doubt about it' there WILL be a mass exodus of Europeans to the New World once again. Plenty of land in the Pampas, and in the U.S. to escape the Muslim and Black hordes that have FIVE TIMES the fertility rate.

>124540587
>"The EU banned all guns"
The EU will die in the next 10 years. Generation Z is the most conservative sins the second world war. Macron won't fix any problems that made people vote for Le Pen.
>Maybe in 500 years your brown descendants will fight a new crusade.
Pretty right coming from a amerifag who white population is quickly approaching 50%. Maby your taco eating grandchildren will finally develope a culture.

You need to be face to face with the guy who is inviting you. That means that has to be a friend, someone who trusts you. your activity is supervised then by superior members, people with higher ranks. If they findout that you are betraying the network, then they can expel you and the guy who invited you.

If you think of the Fight Club movie, the network is simiar to the project Mayhem. At the end, the network has a lot of members that you don't really know who they are, but they are connected in a way that they will upload job offers, or they will request help, and others will provide help. Of course if you are hired by a member, then his identity is revealed to you... but you don't know all members. The same way that the chinesse don't know every chinesse but they collaborate between them.

For example, In real life, if a chinesse ask for money, other chinesses will help him lending him the money without interests. Then this chinesse has to start a business that provides something to the network that hasn't been provided yet. For instance: SHOES. This way, the rest of the chinesse now buy shoes to this guy. And they know that when they buy shoes to this chink, he gets money to return the loan and to buy stuff in their network.

Now, what happens if the chinesse doesn't return the money to the one that lended him? Then someone with a katana will appear. Does he know that guy? No. He doesn't know (until that moment) that guy, but that guy is from the network.

Their system works, and they grow. We have to mix it with the islamic system, and create an state within the state.

>We definitely need to die out.
Why do you think it's okay to be collectively suicidal?

you won't enter brown neighborhoods, why? Because they're violent, especially so if you're white.

Now, I wonder why they feel so welcome to stroll through your neighborhoods. Maybe if it weren't so friendly...

>If Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan, Nice, and a host of other attacks won't wake up France, what hope is there for any other nation?
Poland and Hungary are both pretty much 100% pure and as racis and nationalist as they come. We will preserve your memory

You don't really have to leave your country if you follow my ideas. Think of the jews. They are far less people, but they are organized so they gain power and rule you.

If you are organized, then you can regain control of your country.

Forget about marxists. They love abortion, so they will be extinguished anyway. Focus on creating an apartheid to anyother outside /OurNetwork/.

This last question might be also interesting for (you)

OP, here is Yourope.

You are a Your're A Peon eurocuck. You should have accepted Christ.

Because I am German

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. Our Culture is a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Are you setting it up or is this just an idea.

I'm down to join.

In my opinion, so long as a blue eyed fair haired male and female live, it is not over.

100 years from now we may only survive in scatterings, but have some faith in our ability.

How can we prepare? Knowledge. Don't take the internet and all of its information for granted. Learn how to grow food, some medicine, how to shoot, mechanic skills, and have the ability to teach these skills to your sons. They are the ones that will have a tough future.

We are still living in a time that is relatively good. The fact that we can see the storm-clouds on the horizon while others choose to turn their heads, doesn't mean the storm will hit us today or even tomorrow.

If you ever have any doubt, re-read the statistics of the demographics of Europe and their breeding rates. If you have any doubt, have a think about those who built the West, your ancestors.

The storm is coming, when it will break is not yet clear. But it is coming.

Tl;dr
>it has only begun

>it is the exact opposite of what the US stands for.
e pluribus unum goy, give me your huddled masses

>If you ever have any doubt, re-read the statistics of the demographics of Europe and their breeding rates.

What's your point with this? Europeans have 1 child per woman demographic collapse and Blacks and Arab countries surrounding Europe have 5 children per women. Europeans need to leave NOW. The future is obvious.

user is right. If we won't survive as a nation, we might survive as a network.

Can someone make one of these but for France and with Macron?

I am a bread earner for my wife and our kids, but I am very tempted to just leach and set up a nice small place to protect my line. Where you at in the US? I'm around NC when I'm not working outside the US?

>and the actual rape toll and number or shitskin has always been humengous in big cities?
Then it's time to do something, no?

Are you retarded, son?

If we look at the highest periods of European history, we can easily identify the type of men who embody or express the spirit that our nation so desperately needs.
In ancient Greece there were the Spartans, an austere, highly disciplined people who have gone down in history mainly because of their heroic stand at the battle of Thermopylae. It was here that 300 Spartans, led by their Warrior-King, Leonidas,
took on 100,000 Persian troops under Emperor Xerxes; far from cringing in fear at such enormous odds the Spartans proudly sang their battle anthem, The Song of Castor, and then died to a man in a crucible of fire and blood.
Although the Spartans lost, it is they that History remembers.

In ancient Rome, it was the Roman centurion whose military skills andcommitment to Eternal Rome, to the Pax Romana, led him to build one of the finest, well ordered empires in world history and, as a consequence, left us so much to cherish in our heritage.
In medieval Europe there was the Christian Crusader whose devotion to the ideals of Ascetism and Chivalry so embodied Europe, East and West, that even today 'knightly conduct' is regarded as a high form of praise.
These knights, supra-national community drawn from one culture,were described by Pope Urban II as those "ready to hasten wherever war erupts, bringing to it the fury of their arms in order to defend Honour and Justice.
Only we seek to defend Europe from a torrent of violent blows. That army is tiny, its task immense, yet it fights on.
It will not allow our heritage, culture, traditions and noble values to be ground into the dust, lost forever, because of the cowardice of the
majority. This army fights to win, but if defeat is to be the verdict of Destiny, then it will be a battle to the last man, sword in hand - a tribute worthy of our finest ancestors.

Leave or stay and defend their homeland?

Europeans have fought against bad odds and won before.

All that they are missing is the will, and perhaps in coming years that will change.

giv blonde german gf.

I suck

Only teens and marxists confuse the future with today

>the immigrant population is still only 10%.

There's no justice in this world

Africa's population has increased 400% since when colonization happened. Before the end of the century they will have increased THAT 400% to 4 BILLION niggers while Europe stays stagnant.

Not to mention they lack the will to resist anyway. Anyone redpilled needs to leave or just accept become the "Rainbow Continent."

There is not a single Spaniard that takes these tests that doesn't show less than 99% European, and most of them are 100% European.

We sons of Europa may have drunk deep from the bitter waters of misfortune, but we yet survive. Whilst a single white man draws breath, we will fight the evils that assail us, and we will never, ever give up.

>is it over?

lol no. the river of blood is just beginning to flow, and our boat will sail briskly down it

Perhaps we shall retake Europe from the Anglo sphere in a couple of centuries.

what event was this?

>Iberian
>European

New Zealand is the size of California with 1/9th the population. You could accept enough people to become the world's 5th largest economy.

As long as white people exist we won't be done. Out homelands might disappear but we can move and regroup. Just wait until we go and colonize another planet.

Ah man, history have waited for this a long time.
Slavic empire the last standing non cucked superpower when?

I code apps. The short answer is i'm starting with the design, not with the code. I have to finish the project i'm in. Then I have to build 2 apps i have in queue, and then i will start with this.

I need money and time to create this thing. But it is going to happen. I promisse.

>keep spooks out

Iberian is the oldest european population. Everyone in Europe has iberian genes.

Yes, we could. I do not wish for that however. If it becomes necessary, I have no doubt that the people of NZ, Aus, Canada etc will take many white Europeans.

> whose friends and family have been shot, blown up, dismembered, and decapitated by savage Muslims

A kid who went to my school died in the massive paris attacks. Really made me sad to be quite honest. He had been living there for a year.

So is some mild form of WW 3 or a total nuclear war the only way for true change of course in the west because we all know this rise of populism wont last or be enough in the end.

>As long as white people exist we won't be done. Out homelands might disappear but we can move and regroup

tfw we become the jews

I want crypto antifa memelmao to get out.

FFS CAN WE JUST BAN ALL LEAF IPS FOREVER HOLYFUCK YOU FAGGOTS ARE INTOLERABLE

better update your gay meme script faggot, that's not gonna work

This

>leave
To where, jamal pablo?

44% of America is non-white, I think you should be more preoccupied about yourself burgerbro, especially considering that your white people in your country are projected to be a minority by 2050.

the terror attack in Stockholm

This is the future France has chosen, but they didn't really. No one was very enthusiastic about this election, and now it's done.

France is done.

My sister lived in Gaalenkerchin Germany years ago and I visited her as often as I could, because Europe was awesome that at that. That was way back when European countries had their own currency, and what a beautiful place it was.

Fast forward 20 years and I tried to bring my family there a few years ago to see the beauty of Europe, we went through France, Germany and England. Holy fuck I didn't even recognize it. That was in 2013.

As one door closes, another opens. The door has closed on France, Germany and England. They have turned into shitholes.

Shame that.