In which band will you fight in the imminent nationalist-globalist world war?

In which band will you fight in the imminent nationalist-globalist world war?

> The Nationalists, lead by Russia and the United States

> The Globalists, lead by the European Union and Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Spics
Lead by Peña "su fucking lord" Nieto

I only fight for these digits

>USA
>not being the mothership of globalism

At this race it is a race between an european civil war and an american balkanization.

Trump's America will fight for a nationalistic world hand by hand with Russia, while it will have to hand an internal civil war with american globalists who make up the majority in the major cities. The EU will also have some nationalistic resistance mainly in the slavic areas.

Fuck it all. Imminent Chinese takeover in Australia, they will be the new super power and will dominate the war. It depresses me but it's the reality.

>RUSSIA or USMongrel
>nationalist

we clearly have more nationalists and sympathetic armed citizens than the rest of the world combined tho

Well, I'm with you fellas

just the white resistance vs the elite

save your militaries for the chineese and the nigger hordes

Let's be honest, men today are too passive to overthrow any government, much less become the new one if they succeed.

>USA
>Nearing 50% white
>"Nationalist"
Yeah no. I'll fight for Japan or even China, because they alone truly understand cultural pride and the danger posed by niggers and sandniggers.

Globalism is the future, nationalists BTFO

EVROPA WILL RISE AND BRING COLONIAL REBELS TO HEEL!

you just have to strike the top niggers and the pussification beings to stop

how can globalism win without nationalists? it's only a matter of time before nationalism rises for good.

Evropa

I fight for God!

We always end up on USA's side
They don't seem to be on the nationalist side anymore though

our government isn't but our people are. we know we voted for trump and we know why. the liberals don't know what or why they're voting it's only a matter of time before they're made aware.

>it's only a matter of time before nationalism rises for good.

>USA
>Nationalist
Even with Trump USA is the biggest globalist ever

cool pic thanks. tell me though, how does a shrinking international cabal get more influence as time goes on?

>the caliphates penis will rise into my ass
>4th reich really serves my people this time wow
>FUCK ME AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Not sure what side I'm supposed to take these days.

>communism has never worked
>but this time global communism will work if we call it capitalism
fucking genius

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/trump-im-a-nationalist-and-a-globalist/

Factually wrong.

globalism is essentially just feudalism 2.0

a few wealthy oligarchs own everything while all nations are dissolved and 99% of the population are impoverished shitskins

Basically it's just Brazil but over the entire world.

It's the future you chose

>you will see Canada annexed in your time

Feels good but we are going to need a lot of rakes.

we have a moron here

how can it win in a democracy? at some point we are going to be able to convince people their quality of life is going to degrade on a small enough time scale that enough people could understand this phenomenon.

globalism can impose itself by using mercenaries btw

they don't need nation states.

globalism is some bizarre combination of communism and rent seeking feudalism

Bakunin saw this coming.

They control the media
They want to control the internet too

If they ever control the internet and we don't have access to sites like Sup Forums you can say goodbye to knowing about anything they don't want you to know

So, there's still hope left?

and with cucks

eventually it will be put before the public in a very simple term similar to 'gibs for rights' a final trade that could only be taken back with deadly force.

How can you fight for Japan? You can't even become a citizen of Japan.

Not sure how China works.

The Global Legion of Nationalists.

>Taking sides in world wars
It's like you don't want to be the one place not bombed into the ground once the dust settles.

haven't you read the news?

Every single political commentator is glorying the idea of common people living like rats in cages and calling them lazy and entitled if they don't want to live in ghettos

This is a bipartisan position you hear the same things from Jeb Bush, Macron, Clinton, Merkel, etc

The working class must suffer working 60 hours a week and living in cages. And millions of migrants must be shipped in to continually lower wages for jobs that can't be outsourced to asia.

I'm joining russians and emperor Trump. I prefer to die side by side with russians than accept sharia law in my country.

Macron was elected precisely on the platform of raising working hours and cutting wages all while lowering wages and increasing housing costs through mass immigration.

Brazil is the future France has chosen,

The hues lead by cachaca and bunda.

Bow down weaklings.

well they have their dosile people, what do they want now

pretty much this

the only globalism that will work is the one the patriots create

>USA
Patient zero of globalism. Although they are too internally divided so they will more likely devolve in a civil war
>EU
Only ones who will fight are Germany, Benelux, Ukraine, Balts, Poles, Swedes and Macron voters. Rest of the EU countries are either proclaiming neutrality or going to experience massive protests.
>Nationalist alliance
Russia, Donbass rebels, Iran & Shia axis, right wing volountieers from across the west.

What infuriates me the most is the divisive infighting we nationalsts have. We need to depose the establishment first and foremost before we strike deals on reforming the current political system. The thing is, we have to argue over 2nd amendment rights, we must argue over abortion, over the specifics of universal healthcare/college- we will never get anywhere doing this, which is exactly what the elites are betting on. They want all these competing interest groups because that means they, relative to the interest groups, have all the power centralized in their hands. So, as nationalists, we need to step off the ad hominem and focus on attacking the establishment, really focus on hitting globalism where it hurts.

>US is ground zero for globalist jews, marxism, mongrelization, lgbt, nigger rights etc.
>Nationalists fighting against the globalists

Do you still not understand that you were the bad guy in virtually every world conflict of the last 200 years? Do you really still not get it?

>USA
>Nationalist
No country that is nationalist will fight for the liberties of other countries unless they have somethig to gain.

I want to win this time.
So i join the Jews.

cheaper labor
lower IQs
people with no pesky national or ethnic identities that would cause them to revolt

basically they want
retarded Brazilians who are more likely to murder each other over a pair of shoes than start a successful revolt against their new feudal masters.

> USA SUCKS BUT RUSSIA AND IRAN ARE BASED NATIONALISTS HAHAHA FUCKING BASED ANTI-AMERICANS!

I can't wait till Assad gets killed and Iran crumbles to dust when war hits them next.

Faggot Kremlincucks.

FUCK RUSSIA
FUCK IRAN
FUCK ANY OTHER KREMLINKEKS

Nationalist Partisan behind the lines.

>oy vey how dare a secular country exist in the Middle East

t. ultra kike

I am a nationless nationalist.

Alongside Trump, the Nationalist Globalist

Better hurry up and help your proxies, Schlomo ibn Saud. They are falling fast, both in numbers and territory.

>not naming that image We(h)rwolf

Shame

alongside whatever side strikes the elites and supports white nationalist globalism

>$3b a year in foreign aid to israel
>perpetually invading the hostile neighbours of the above country
>33% of the jewish global population inhabiting the US
>a deep state which increasingly pushing for war with russia.

think i'll sit this (((nationalist-globalist world war))) out lads.

>The Russian Federation are nationalists.
>Russia isn't just a frozen chunk of China.
>The Nazis were nationalists when they invaded other countries.
>Globalists simply do trade with other countries and are considered invaders.
>Canada being relevant.
>European Union leading globalists( Kind of shits on your own argument.)
>Seriously considering election a politician that is two letters a way from "Le Penis."

This is like a war of scary words.

Well, I don't believe in white guilt, so I guess I'm automatically aligned with the nationalists.

I will not rest until the nationalist scum is subdued. Integration, free markets and open borders is the way to go.

lads i'm calling it now, a civil war will erupt in France in under 15 years.

>United States
>nationalist

Try "nationalist and globalist", LMAO

Also, why the fuck Canada of all places? More like EU and China.

Dude, we're spanish. We will arrive late, unprepared and will pretend we did something.

Nationalist fuck EU

>haven't you read the news?
haha no funny enough i don't read much news. i listen to am talk radio and visit Sup Forums. i think time is on our side.

Do we get Rods from God satellites if we join the USA?
Always wanted one of those.

Anglosphere and slavs against the cucksphere.

We'll exterminate you subhumans and the White man will rule the Earth again.

Buddy, you get that and more.

The winning side, whatever it is

>canada
>leading anything

Come at me Nazi scum.

>the soldiers aren't bearded muslims

who's the nazi now intolerant serb scum

you were supposed to remove the kebab not join them!

>Canada leading anything

HAHAHAHAHAHA

So you're just going to kill Nieto's political oponents and then each other with 20 year old machetes and then make another half-assed attempt at invading Texas?

>civil war in US
>cities vs elsewhere

Cities lose by default since all they have are spics, nogs, and jews

Their police departments would probably fracture and fight over armaments because a lot of big city cops are not globalists if it comes to war

I stand with any man who loves his people enough to reject their debasement. I will never side with faggot globalists, because not only are they wicked and degenerate political prostitutes, they cannot bant, and their shit is fucked up and they talk like fags.

Neither, I just wanna be left alone.

>The Nationalists, lead by Russia and the United States

Are you having a laugh, the US is mostly responsible for our fucking problems, I fucking hope the US burns

our media is 100% globalist but the citizens are at least 70% nationalist. you wouldn't know since you just see the media coverage of usa

The Illuminati

>Writing like the Romans who cucked your ancestors

Never change, Cuckmany

>Russia
>nationalists
OH LOL.

Canada would become part of the US in the same day that it declared war against us.

Kek to each his own

>implying Romans got the last cuck

>tfw you're going to live in the next version of the middle ages

Will Westerners ever understand Russia?

we have A FUCKING LEAF here

>US against globalism
Are actually retarded? International markets and corporations are at very core of American supremacy over the world.

>US
>nationalists

I'll stick with the good guys, aka globalists who love all race.

Globalists... aka, the non-retarded side... aka, the side that's helped bring about the greatest period of peace and prosperity in world history.

Russia is quite a European country despite trying to look otherwise.