Now that the French election is over...

Now that the French election is over, can we conclude that Anglos are the only uncucked and the only subgroup that can truly claim to be white?

This. Europeans aren't white.

Maybe not now, but in 50 years yes.

Time to firebomb Europe again.

Holy shit the Autism here is almost palpable.

Anglo-Celt-Americans sssslayyyy

Well, in Britain most of millennials is pro-EU. Older generation will die out, and it is going to reunite

I do not mourn for France, or the rest of the European Union. It simply proves my point that Anglo-Saxons are God's chosen people. All throughout history, Anglo's have risen above the rest, conquered the Globe, spread our influence everywhere, and accomplished feats once thought impossible.

It goes without saying that Anglo's have had a bloody past fighting one another, father against son, brother against brother yet in the end we still stand tall.

Great Britain passed her might over to America, and one day America shall do the same for another Anglo country.

God save the Queen

People get conservative when they get older you stupid toilet cleaner. Brexit means Brexit you stinking Yuropoor.

Poles are alright by me. We should give them additional living space once we purify the continent.

Nice digits but conservatism is only slightly better than being a liberal.

>millennials are the future

You're forgetting about Gen Z.

Have you taken the Z pill yet?

Not before you die out.

Sultan al paki thinks hes white

>britain and US save France in WWI
>britain and US save France in WWII
>britain and US save France now?

France and Germany need to uncuck themselves. Because Germans are Anglos as well.

Generalizations about generations are dumb, but even dumber when you talk about global generations. Do you think mohammad from Egypt's 20 year old daughter is in gender studies?

string of massive terror attacks in france over the course of a year

>uk reacts with brexit
>us reacts with trump

>france elects a rothschild banker because he promised to do nothing and the alternative was too frightening

its quite sad

Eternal Anglo trying to ruin Europa again...

"Conservatist" mean leftist from decade before. You're not going to win against entropy.

I never mentioned or credited generation Z on a global scale, but simply within the anglosphere. They are the last beacon of hope for western civilization

>tfw your great grandad fought in the trenches on the Western Front in WWI
>Got gassed and returned home blind and with sever health issues, died at 42
>100 years later France reaffirms it's commitment to be forever a servant to Islam and the EU.

Ok cunts here's the word with le benis not winning i think operations in Europe are not to going to progress as well as we hoped. so i propose we divert all of our remaining energy to help out mad max in Canada and Pualine the chip shop lady in Australia i think she is running in Queensland

No, we must not divide each other. France's loss is a bitter loss for us all, it is the time to show solidarity not contempt.

>Creates the EU and imports ISIS fighters
>Muh evil Anglos

This shit is why I'm actually glad Europeans are dying out. You are a worthless people. The Anglosphere rises.

On the contrary, now it is crucial we divide Europeans.We should fund anti-EU causes and encourage hostilities between European countries to weaken the EU.

>gods chosen people
Did you just call me a fucking jew, you leaf?

I'm only 1/8th Anglo. It's my goal in life to breed a Anglo girl so my children can have the pride of being majority descended from the greatest race of people since the Ancient Greeks.

Mfw the Enternal Anglo wins again

this was only bound to happen. just wait for the next wave of terror attacks that happen in France. hopefully he gets kicked out, but France will most likely have Macron and another 5 years of terror attacks. Le Pen will bounce back and win the next election, and in the long term curb the terrorism.

For now, focus on other countries and leak Macron's emails

No one help Canada, let us annex it

Please do

Europe is not the EU.
Europeans are not the EU.

The EU is only representative of the 'elite ruling class'.

Celts are Anglo

>america
>white

I should have realized only Anglos can get shit done back when the Finns failed to terrorize Shia.

Pretty much. There's a reason why we speak English and have so much in common with the English. France got cucked decades ago

they truly are. they are the first european peoples to elect a muslim mayor! it takes much courage to do that.

not yet let us have one last try to fix the place if that fails its open season

We can conclude that Anglo American democracy is a sham, clearly under the total control of the freemasonry elite.

Pol keeps getting btfo because they're too stupid to realize only Anglo America is literally controlled by freemasons

They're pretty much the same thing at this point. The elections have showed me that Europeans ARE the enemy.

since when does a country full of immigrants decide who is white? you burgers have a strange sense of humour

When I look at europeans I see niggers, worse than african and brazilian monkeys.
Anglos are the only white races uncucking themselves.

I recently got a job offer in europe, refused because "muh diversity, mush islam, muh ahmed, muh no guns, muh 4x4 drivers are scum" european kind of thinking.

>inb4 hue monkey

t. 56%

of course you're the last uncucked subgroup, that is why whites are projected to be a minority in your country by 2050

nah Russia remains pretty uncucked, so that's a big part of the world that hasn't lost their balls

>mainland Europeans aren't white anymore

What a twist

Pic is "non-White" to Sup Forums. A good 25% of Latinos in the U.S. are fully White. Another big chunk as castizos, meaning they're already mostly White and would produce White children with one round of Whitening (see Kelly Ripa).

The majority of Asian women marry White guys in the U.S. though I don't know how many treatments of White dick it takes to convert Happas into near Whites (see Elliot Rodger).

Niggers, mostly Indian brown natives from south of the border, and Asian who don't mix will stay a about 25% of the the United States for the next several decades. We're still in good shape.

nice LARPing, hybridized monkey

>mfw leaf c+p my post
i love you canada

dat nigga look like mr magoo or some shit, sorry, you are a joke nation of fat mongrels and should all be gassed for your own good.

Cry harder that US and Slavs are the only relentlessly reactionary whites left, bitch boys. Ask mom for extra tendies if you're that upset about it.

Yes. The French are spiritual Jews in the Evolian sense.

>Ukraine

Europeans conveniently exclude you an Belarus and Russia when talking about how great they are compared to America. Why do you think that is?

>europeans

those hijab wearing arabic speaking people? why would i care what they think, they destroyed themselves and are congratulating themselves about it.

The time of the Anglos is over — my people are leaving Europe's shores. And France you tell me has betrayed us. Who will you look to when we've gone? The Swiss? They hide in their mountains seeking riches, they care nothing for the troubles of others. The Slavs? Slavs are weak. It's because of the weakness of Slavs that Marxism was allowed to endure. They're scattered, divided, leaderless.

We all should have known this anyway. We are the literal ubermensch of this planet.

Well you are following them.
Your kievan gov will be importing shitskins en masse soon enough to get Euro shekels

Honestly, our best hope is that there's something like a worldwide pandemic or an asteroid or volcano cause a 'year without a summer' to kill off millions of the non-White hoards. We're too far gone to outbreed them.

>Do you think mohammad from Egypt's 20 year old daughter is in gender studies?

More than you would think. They come over here and turn full degenerate. They do the same thing trannies do. See it's an easier life to be a female and a whore so they embrace it. This is not what (((they))) had envisioned.