Should Eastern Europe form a coalition to defend itself from the onslaught of the western caliphate?

Should Eastern Europe form a coalition to defend itself from the onslaught of the western caliphate?

if you're an eastern european man feeling a sense of empathy for the west's downfall then you are a self hating cuck

it was always east vs west and I, for one, am getting the biggest erection watching the west implode

Sure senpai I'm totally up for exposing our back to Russia, they always treat their allies with respect and wouldn't even think about backstabbing them at first opportunity

>Finland
>Eastern
Triggered.

Right now you can get your head bashed in if you're brown (sorry Iberbros, our winged hussars can't get into ethnicities yet) and unlucky walking around in Poland.

We should manage fine.

And how about your own personal eastern side opens its asscheeks for oncle Poutine ? I'm sure you'll love it.

>excluding Bosnia and Montenegro

well fuck you too

Pekka, please. You're not a faggot like they are.
You're one of us.

Fine but only Republika Srpska can join.

Russia loves you guys so much that he doesn't want to let you guys go

Was for

Why aren't Spain, Portugal and Ireland green

You're part of the caliphate

Christ! The putinbots are really salty tonight!

Czech belongs in the west as well.

In fact, the OP's pic is heavily fucked. The Balkans do not belong in the Eastern Europe either.

My (Wikipedia's) pic is better.

no deal

we clear entire Bosnia first then we enter.

but Montenegro must come in with the deal, they were the bastion of guerrilla resistance against ottomans even in the hardest of times.

Yeah we love Russia in here.

Fucking idiot.

You should know that Bulgaria has 15% Moozelims n lots of Gypsies

like u have a right to say anything on theme

we fought against our muslimisation against one of the biggest empires in the human history for 500 years.
you on the other hand are by your free will letting your self be enlightened by the truth of the prophet Mohamed.
So Just Fucking Burn!

Doesn't Italy have more in common with Spain than it have with Greece?

we don't want a coalition with russia

Segregated into shantytowns away from civilization (gyppos) and a few cities on the roachistan border.

this is okay bro, we could harvest money once we become east-Europe mountain jews like swiss, we have all the per-requisites multiplied with -1

fuck russia

(OP)
and expose our back to russians
no thanks

yes we should, but kick Greece out of it

the more i observe these fucking western cucks the more i fucking love our chaotic shithole
at least here nothing gets moved, for the better or the worse

i'm glad you started posting again H&G flag, your posts are insightful towards the utter retardation of islamic thought

pls get removed, people like you are a disease upon this world and I prey every night for your suffering

embrace the chaos my brother of different religion

the chaos will save us from controlled demolition of the west

>not knowing im scared Serb trough 10 generations of my ancestors.

>not knowing that his words are like hearing a 3 year old spoiled little fuck to me

Oops I meant to post a pic of the Russian Empire

yes you should, the west is totaly corrupt by the jews.

No one gives a shit about irrelevant subregions like central and southeastern Europe.
>I am from central Europe xd
lel

Fuck off faggots, you are dead for us.

kiss the carpet and spread that asshole for your false abrahamic god, you miserable slave

we are the masters here

Hows that GDP coming along ?

who kissing whose asshole in this world u little retarded fuck?

Well, I'm free to resist. Can you say the same, slave of allah?

>giving christian Georgia and Armenia to roaches
kill yourself faggot

This thread is about imaginary lines between nations though.

The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg should be it's own group.

top kek

Not knowing where i live and what we do with Muslims around here.
Not knowing that Bosnia is actualy containment prison for Muslims around here, and we are the wardens

>being free to resist, but still choosing the Jewish cut benis

WE

Fuck yea. Im not too sure about finland though, it seems pretty western. Also, add central asian and arab countries to the alliance and it's god tier.

Oh well, why didn't you make that clear from the start? From your previous posts one could infer that you are actually an islamist yourself...

Remember to consistent user, this is the key to proper shitposting.

well, its pointless to be consistent when someone is ignoring your carefully grown shitposts

Maybe, but strictly until a decisive victory against the cucks and strictly based on national sovereignty