If it makes you feel better, Hitler wasn't doing any better than 20% to 40% up until the late 1930's

If it makes you feel better, Hitler wasn't doing any better than 20% to 40% up until the late 1930's.

Believe me, these are the early days of the Wiemar Republic. The far-right has established a concrete foothold in Europe. This is just the beginning.

who are we killing this time?
kinda scared of jew-power

we need a 1929, but the managed decline we're all going through means this won't happen and Europe will continue cucking itself out of existence

Weimar Germany wasn't being flooded by third world muslim scum though

>Late 1930s
Hitler came into government in 1933, he seized full power in 1934.

yeah, OP's a fucking idiot.

Oh vey 6 Gorillion?

Late '30s?? He was elected in '32.

Were all well on our way to another economic depression

Look at how many EU countries are living in economic disparity not to mention the US is due for another recession and will possibly enter a major steep recession sometime in the next few years

I meant 1920's. The point remains the same.

Major economic crisis is in order !

Europeans weren't in nearly as much danger of becoming extinct back then

HOW WILL FASCISM EVER RECOVER!?!?!

There already is one. Youth unemployment is stupid high. Generation Identitaire is getting more popular.

You're a Peon

Here's Yourope. thanks for the (((evolution))) eurocuck.

Thanks I needed to read this

(((They))) just about lost their shit. That was over a relatively trivial mortgage scam.

Our day will come and there is nothing the cunts can do to stop it.

The White race in East Europe was been starved shot and tortured to death is east Europe by the million in the 20s and 30s Things were not a bed of roses for us then.

Hail Victory! Join your local NatSoc org, workout, eat healthy

I mean like, when goverments will stop lieing to them selves !

>Youth unemployment is stupid high

yeah,but in france all the unemployed youth are muslims

The Nazi's got help from the banker Emil Georg von Strauss.
Unless the bankers flip, it's not going to happen.

This. Jews always win. Whites need to level up by going after African & Chinks before we fight the boss again.

Then get up on your ass and do something. The bankers are not Gods. If everyone who are to scared to do something actually got some courage and started being active it would help alot. If everyone tried to convince one friend, then growth happen.

So many defeatists its sickening. The time to start being active is now, nothing to lose. If we are fucked anyways in x amount of years, either die trying, or die fat as fuck behing a computer screen not even trying. Things are happening, organizations are growing. Question is, are you to much of a pussy to do the right thing once in your life, or are you man enough to stand and fall with your opinion

Hell Seger

Hell Seger!

Thanks my dude, really needed that.