So let me get this straight:

So let me get this straight:

The so-called "ubermensch" Northern Europeans continually vote to destroy all aspects of European culture and heritage while the "untermensch" Slavs and Mediterraneans fight to keep their European identity alive.

I think Sup Forums has their priorities warped.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldhappiness.report/ed/2017/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Alban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Albion
youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice proxy slavfag

No one's claiming that Nords aren't white only that they should give up their claims of superiority when they've done nothing but destroy Europe.

Ya they really are useless. Pagan faggots who used shock tactics and were only like 5'8 And killed villagers and priests. They really are snowniggers, and I'm fine with them being part of the hwite race but seriously they need to stop talking like their special. Do something cool and them people will recognize it

>haha stop being proud, you are white blacks

The farer form equator, the higher IQ, tho.

fpbp based leaf

If Sourthern Europe is so great, then why is it a shithole today?

Because of you people and your economic sanctions.

Southern Eurpe votes heavly left-leaning as well, they are just too irrelevant for others to care. "Slavs" are irrelevant as well, except for Russia maybe, and those countries are shitholes used by non-whites as examples of why whites are not better than non-whites.

Hey I WANT them to do something useful, they just won't. Who knows why, they are supposed to be super big and smarty.

So much this. The Northern European has always destroyed Europe.

>all white people are the same
>all white people are created equally

SOVTHERN EVROPEANS are the ultimate master race

You are literally P.I.G.S.

Nobody up here believes Greeks are our ancestors, what the fuck?

You are literally (Allah forgive me) USSR

I've said this before and I'll say it again: It's time for Southern Europeans to distance themselves utterly from Northern Europeans. They are pure cancer, and if Southern Europe is not careful the Northern European race for self-extermination will drag Mediterraneans into the black hole with them.

Where do the Albanians fit in?

A lot of Anons in Sup Forums do, they are often shocked at the realization the Ancient Greeks, builders of civilization and modern thought were not blonde and blue eyed Nordics. Kinda goes against the idea you need blue eyes and blonde hair to be great, you know?

Along with the other Turks.

Why do non-uralics think they have any worth?

>Hungary
>European

Good joke, Gyözö

>Mfw southern europeans will be "whiter" than northern europeans within a decade

at what point did the blondies did anything
they are a good mediumhigh iq slave race
good for mass producing and autistic work and nothing else

I started asking for a list of historically brilliant blonde haired blue eyed men.
Nobody could give me an answer. They just got mad and started yelling at me.

>half med
>half K*rt
>tall
>strong
>smart
>good facial structure
>no allergies
>no diseases
damn it feels good to be half med

there are some but almost none
if you ask for non jew or med mixed they are literally 0
unless you count viking kangz

Who's that statue of?

Here's a good flowchart to answer your question.

Portugal

Indian Prime Minister. No far right. Antifa and commies are feral

Spain

No far right. Antifa and commies are feral

Italy

Fish out subhumans for the last 30 years. No far right. Antifa and commies are feral

Greece

Biggest antifa in Europe. Fish out niggers for the last 30 years

Fuck off. Meds are subhuman

Yup

>southern europeans
>created europe
that's wrong though, Europe as we know it was made by the medieval Germanic kings that brought order to the ruins of Rome

Really gets your neurons neuroning.

>tfw blue eyes and blonde hair
feelsbadman. i wish i had brown skin, brown eyes and dark hair, like meds do

What is better is that your whole family will be deported or killed in the next twenty years. The Day of the Rope is coming. My ancestors have Großer Ariernachweis, yours have kurdish and gypsy dna. As for now I enjoy my youth and financial prosperity, but if in twenty years I don't get a homogenous Germany, I will start the killing. Schools with migrant kids, pregnancy wards for shitskins, BfV agents, American soldiers and so on. Spent enough time in Swiss military to prepare for that

>Nikola Tesla
in the trash it belongs
Tesla was an overrated hack that reddit loves because he was le quirky and oppressed

LOL
That's about what I expected to see

Supposedly, it's Julius Caesar though some argue that it's actually a statue of Roman Politician named Lucullus because of the lack of baldness that Caesar was well-known for.

>grouping Slavs and Mediterraneans together

are you fucking retarded?

You have this thread confused.
Blondes are white. They just aren't the master race they claim.

im for the white race dude. I would fight for you. But im afraid that im not white.
I love your spirit though

Pretty sure Norway was announced the happiest people in the world in 2016, im not bragging about my ancestors, im bragging about the very country i am living in right now. Google Norwegian prison and i bet its fucking better then ur fucking house, yet u ask me why i am superior to u? Clown

>Germanic kings that brought order to the ruins of Rome
That THEY ruined in the first place.

Mark my words. Those who are not us, but try to present as us... Will simply die first with civic traitors. Fuck off to Kurdistan with all your subhuman family. Out fight is all about keeping "people" like you out
Rome was a multiracial degenerate society without any racial laws

HEIL brown heir green eyes !

worldhappiness.report/ed/2017/

well to make you more mad, im 11,7% jewish.
But i might move to kurdistan, i would love to live in nature and such.

>thinks slavs are europeans ex de

Rome was a shadow of its former self unable to keep an army to defend itself against its many enemies (including the Germanics), its bureaucracy was failing to handle such a big empire, lack of clear succession laws almost ruined the empire in the 3rd century and was a problem even after Diocletian's reform, religious strife was taking its toll, etc. etc.

Germanics finished it off but it was a mercy kill at that point

Of course we aren't european, europeans are trash

I'm no Slav at all, subhuman Semite.

They are more European then nigger born "Meds" for sure

Europeans are descendants of dumb villagers and deserve a couple of arrows each.

t. Finn

Yeah I didn't think it was Caesar because of the balding thing and the lack of lorals.

He looks like my Grandfather when he was young it's fucking creepy haha

>implying north is not part of south

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Alban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albion

HOLY KEK

Georgians>Semites
i've done DNA research so i can say i am 120% european you mongolfase asshole
slavs especially eastern branch are mongol af, and its unny how ya russkies trying to be like in europe an shieet, while every1 know you guys are white africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Albion

friendly reminder that "whiteness" is a globalist concept to try and forge a nonexistent pan-european identity based on nothing but a lack of melanin. the ultimate goal is the replacement of all individual european cultures and traditions with a postmodernist collectivism

historically, there has never been such a thing as "the white race."

I'm sure your native Muslims are very happy in Norway, no ones disputes this.

>Georgian subhuman tries to prove his racial value to me, a German on all four grandparents.
Funny thing, your kind is not European and never will be. Anything South of Switzerland, Southeast of Slovenia and Southwest of France is racial garbage

tfw i realise i am shit tier

I don't. I'm short like Mediterranean...I'll keep the blonde and blue

Ethnic Rus are a Nordic people out of Scandinavia

Georgians are more European than Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0

They are not European to begin with. Russians are Baltic, Slavic and Finnic. Georgians are mongrel race of degenerates that includes Semites, kurds, mongols and arabs

>a Russian unironically calling someone else a Mongol
Oh that's rich.

Northern Italians have the highest IQ tho ...
Northern Italy's IQ is close to the 105s, slavshit mongol half-breeds have IQs of 97.
You created nothing except Vodka, you are the disgrace of Europe.

Why all the nordic hate lately? It was funny at first but this is seriously getting out of hand.

They do have decent scores, but they are racially unclean. As far as Russia goes, Russians and French are the only people to closely follow Northwestern European Celtic-Germanic Master Race

"Decent" LOL what are yours then, god-awful ?
The only people in Europe that are racially mixed are the slavshits of Russia, even Sicillians are purer than you are.

thanks, shekelstein

Divide and conquer. Stand united or perish you eurocucks.

tfw wish I came from a historyless country with out an empire or anything to benefit mankind like Finland.

>tfw wish I came from a historyless country with out an empire
but you do

>historyless
You're kidding me, right?

Must suck being a Nationalist in your garbage Country and you're dependend on other Countries and how generous they are. Sucks that there are nukes nowadays. made the small weak irrelevant Countries like yours think they are somehow relevant or Equal

Funny because Nordicucks were the ones who started this divisionism, and now that they are getting BTFO they cry.
WE WUZ GREEKS N' SHIET, THEN EVIL GREEKS CAME N' STOLE EVERYTHING, THEY PAINTING OVER BLUE EYES WITH SHIET.

No one thinks this

is that mongolian empire?

Slavic most likely.

Maybe, just maybe, if Med subhumans weren't coming to our nations, there wouldn't be any issues? Back to Lisbon, Portuguese nigger

Mozart was blonde
Niels Bohr was blonde

Except Varg Vikernes and his braindead followers.
WE WUZ NEANDERTHALS N'SHIET

Tesla had gray eyes tho

This was pure wisdom, ruskibro. I'll drink one to you.

More divide and conquer and everybody will fall on it again. ridiculous
wwi and wwii it wasn´t enough...

hope u r joking. This website is satire.

Not nice telling other uers they r racial garbage

A literal self-proclaimed untermensch reported a swastika picture on my facebook and got it removed.

Seriously, this guy is white as fuck, german last name, killed muslims and shit.

Went from nazi to jew in seconds.

This. If Nords are so shitty why do they have the most productive economies and the longest list of immigrants begging to come in?

hello newfriend

Kike or 1/8 Southern European?

We have a very high quality of life Achmed, since ever. You have no clue. We don´t need to be ubber rich, to have everything we want, nice food, culture, heritage, almost everybody lives well..

Nordics are too naive and childish, I can go to Italy and talk about kikes and people will agree on pretty much everything I say.
Same for Hungary (except I don't go there).
It's just the kike-infested shitholes of Germany France and Scandinavia that hold everyone back

...and for the record:

You don't need historical jewish connections to be "jewish" or a jew.

It's a way of thinking that you resort to when all else fails.