>Pyramid in the background

Wew

>pyramid with an eye

So the usual homomasons in France?

checked, (((THEY))) did this

BASED MACRON

Could it be more obvious?

What does he think about Brexit?

So France surrendered to Germany once again.

What a fucking joke.

His wife is adorable.

The globalists are rubbing our faces in it.

Happy he acknowledged the fact that the people that voted Le Penn are doing so out of anger, here's hoping he actually listens too them now.

You mean Le Pen?
oh yes!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

nothing weird with this

"As a response to recent fears of the refugee crisis, I will grant citizenship to all who enter our country, there will be no need to fear refugees anymore because they are french!"

honestly its fucking scary to see it live, it really looks like the end of the world

reminds me the beginning of deus ex, its this atmosphere lmao

Any links to a video?

>pyramid with an eye
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that a fucking pyramid in the background? I'm not an Illuminati faggot but...

they need the illuminati hand and that's it

youtube.com/watch?v=kMSsL93j5qI

starts around 10:00

It's the louvre you fucking incult ladyboy.

>black woman gets on stage and stands next to him as they all sing

>literally making a speech in front a giant triangle

France is forever cucked.

its a fucking pyramid indeed, out of the THOUSANDS of places in Paris, it had to be here

by the way, it was build by françois mitterand, a former french president known to have VERY STRONG links with freemasons, he build some stuffs around paris for them ( not a conspiracy, it is even said in " normal " medias )

EU needs to become Muslim for the Antichrist / mahdi to rise. The world is a stage and this is all planned long ago. Mere puppets & decor

Thank you, want to see more clearly that red eye thingy on top of that pyramid.

Oh wow, the new one is a manlet too. :(

ILLERMINTARY CORFIRMED

i live near the Louvre, so i've seen this pyramid by night many times

it is normally lighted, but ive NEVER seen this red stuff at the top of it, it is honestly very weird but i dont want to fall into conspiracy

Freemason doesn't hide it anymore right?

It's in threads like this that you just know Sup Forums changed you forever. I actually got chills from that pic.

even non-redpilled people around me found it very strange to be honest

Yes, they are cucked and fucked.

Yep, i know that red dot there is not there by default. Rather intrestening symbolic installation indeed.

Nope

allah ackbar

lel can't be more obvious

Is he giving a sign to his overlords?

Confirmed for a rigged vote

I bet if you looked into people involved in counting the votes and whatnot, they'd be Masons

its allahu ackbar stop offending my religion before i blow you up you kuffar

Come home frenchman

there is no reason to hate freemasons

>65%
>massif
chirac made 80%. having a third of the population against you isn't a "large victory".
only 25% of the population actually follow that shit, as seen at first turn. getting secondary choices != winning.

You had one job to do France and you made a right bollocks of it.

Now you have the globalist, establishment figurehead who hates France that much that he only goes an plays the EU anthem.

He hates us so no change there but idolises thatcher which will mean a hammering of your industry and working class and strikes up the arse for the next 10years.

huuummm !!!

ILLUMINATI OWNS FRANCE

hahaha! the top of the pyramid behind with a glowing eye
just perfect

Absolutely

inb4 muslims celebrate their victory with a major terror attack

also

>hating louvre

how smug

>Rothschild banker
>Walkout music is the EU anthem
>Victory speech in front of pyramid

At least we know the global elite has a sense of humour.

That's just a coincidence Pierre!

>that part with his foreign policy

Literally Napoleon Complex

>>>/x

The Penelopegate is a serious thing Nigel.

Unremarkable hopium. Perhaps the French are expected to be grateful it wasn't delivered by a nigger.

Is France the most keked country of all?

I'm only just getting into French politics but I'm amazed at how visible people like the Rothschilds and Masons are in your politics.

Other countries have no visible signs of any of those classic conspiracies

Easier to demonize them.

Game over Frenchies.

Yea it is but the French people do not care, they want more the same

More rapefugees
More terrorists
More diluted culture
The eradication of the french people

>Pyramid in the background.

Moloch is trying to show his power.

Who cares, let Moloch dominate France.

There are no Christians left in France anyway, most are atheist or Muslim.

We need to get closer to God to win.

Cuck

True that

Nothing suspicious at all

who's that?

>mfw i get to see Deus Ex become a reality

Armed troops maintaining curfews in Paris when?

I'm staring at the all-seeing-eye at the top of the pyramid and I'm starting to see a star of david.

Why Le Pen didn't win

vid.me/0Q72

I genuinely think Deus Ex predicted how Yurp will look in less than a century

Yeah. It's frightening.

>La Ville Lumière

what the fuck have you done? first time posting on this shit site, i couldn't believe it when they told me...

jesus fucking christ this is really bad

enjoy your stay

Shit... Everyone is right about how blasted illuminati this all is. I bet they are not satisfied with their recent grand climax and sacrifice, and will do another one soon. I wish I could say I was being sarcastic...

You faggots just elected a satanic globalist.

Great fucking job, frogs.

So what did you found, in the spoiled ballots of your local vote place?

Here there was:
- Toilet paper
- A receipt
- A vote for Melenchon

*find, holy shit I need to sleep.

At least they're still a different colour. Their piece of paper will mean nothing.

You need to get the ropes.

/sg/ here
We gonna have a lot of fun in Syria soon.

why do french people sound like they have a mouth full of peanut butter when they talk?

Enrich em all!

it's not (((they))), Jews aren't running France. There's very few of them in power there.

This is suicidal.

What the fuck were you thinking, France?

Thanks for the update schlomo

for that matter Jews aren't running any western government as far as I know.

It's pretty fucking terrifying
>globalist groups and EU controlling everything
>martial law and state of emergency
>Meme War

I hear you my man.

Mr Baroin was too aggressive tonight.

He got countered live on Tv by the "single mother" willing to give a majority for the parliamentary elections.

Also Nicolas Hulot; you da man.

aHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No way did he say this...No way...

fucking illumanati

Did he actually say that? Surely not?

I don't believe it. Poor troll.