ITS TIME TO FORM OUR OWN COMMUNITIES

We need to organize. We need to become one people. We need to form ethno-communities. first steps to the ethnostate.
Orania South Africa is a great base model.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqGQRdz3-14&ab_channel=JosephMichaels
yiddishfarm.org/
padutch.net/die-braucherei-powwowing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is literally against the law to do such a thing in the United States

you're better of moving to a small country like Denmark or Sweden or Finland with a population of only a few million and working to influence the politics. of course this would be for their own interest as we would implement ethno-nationalist policies. whiny liberals would just deal with it or leave.

I recently started reading books about old south africa, so wonderfull.

I think doing this for reason of cultural and linguistic survival will amount to basically the same thing. Orania is done ostensibly to safeguard Afrikaaner culture and language; it's majority white and works out as "White ethnostate" if one is into that sort of idea. Similarly in the US one could do this be focusing on regionalism.

I'm Pennsylvania Dutch, speak it some and plan on raising my children to speak it. Likewise I'd like to see a movement to create a few areas that encourage and help facilitate both the usage of the language and cultural practices, and allow people to live in an area with fellow speakers.

Can you give me some tipps on this matter?

I vote for New Zealand. Beautiful environment, low population, remote location making it harder for hordes of boat people to reach, and even their minority Maori population are kind of racist against non-white/non-Maori people.

>shillington

Found you

it's a pretty ugly little town if I remember correctly.

Orania is really neat though, I would love to see it some time

If we're doing regionalism, then we should be choosing states that are already mostly white, with low populations in order to control the state governments. Places like Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Alaska, etc.

Until now I've read:
>A Military History of South Africa: From the Dutch-Khoi Wars to the End of Apartheid by Timothy J Stapleton
>Dead Men Running by Gavin Manning
>Motoring Memories Of The British South Africa Police by Barry Woan & Peter Huson
>Mean Streets by Jacobus Kotze

>it is literally against the law to do such a thing in the United States
What about on the basis of religion, like the Amish?

The time for peace is over

This, we will buy multiple acres and be self sufficient.

Do what you want, but Pennsylvania German culture is still relatively strong in Berks County and surrounding area, as that's where the history is. It would only need a few areas of strong linguistic support in the area for more people to become interested in it. A strong ethnic identity as Pennsylvania Germans would work out to similar feelings of regionalism as would physical separation

Fuck you, private property, we will pay taxes.

The Amish have some special rights, at least in most states where they exist in relevant numbers

Religious reasons we just need a religion, claim we are Amish.

It is our religion for racially pure community.

Germanic stock first and foremost pls

It isn't clear to me what special rights you are looking after?

We buy acres, we build it all up all the plumbing electricity, buildings, farms, schools, hospitals, factories and such.. we pay tributary to the state and they will leave us alone.

It's not against the law to buy a town that's for sale by a state, nor is it against the law to overrun an already establish town and push out the native townspeople to outside neighborhoods. It's worked quite well for Muslims in Dearborn, MI.

To maintain a community of people we want and hate the community from outsiders except for government officials and abiding by the laws.

Cement factory, steel factory, universities, schools, car factories etc..

>literal neanderthals brainstorming the newest cro-magnon migrations

stop doing that, it wont work, you have to fight or perish

Gate*

How do you see yourself being impeded in anyway doing this? I'm not really a "White Nationalist" but I see a lot of our goals being basically the same

I see all of these hurdles being done through cultural separation of a long-standing American culture. Neighborhoods, schools, churches, maybe some businesses using Pennsylvania German amounts to basically the same thing. Non-white people aren't going to want to send their children to German-language schools

Isn't Pennsylvania Dutch hessian german anyway?
youtube.com/watch?v=IqGQRdz3-14&ab_channel=JosephMichaels

Make a religion built around the story of the Tower of Babel (in the bible and similar myths).
Add some mysticism that the globalized, multicultural world is the new Babylon (isn't this what Rastas believe?).
Add some ethos and practices that you believe will make god spare you from his wrath when he strikes The Tower (the world) down.
Those rules would require small communes with ethnic homogeneity and other practices to make it more believable.

My goal is a community for the existence of the unique specimen of white race, and for us to live in peace away from foreign races.

I'm a Jew, am I allowed?

No.

Go to Israel or something

You people already have an ethno-state

why dont we go to the nevada desert or some shit, and try making a homemade city. Like they did with fall out, homemade cities in the middle of nowhere noone will notice aslong as we dont make any sounds or fighting.

Mostly Pfälzisch, but there's apparently some Hessian/Alsatian/etc. influence. We also absorbed a sizable amount of the German mercenary POW's during the revolution, most of them were Hessians, but that was still a pretty small amount of people compared to the rest of the dialect-base

Israel is like that one white family in a black neighborhood, shitty neighbors

Why?. I mean as far as I know you can do that here in Mexico without problems, just look at Mennonites.

Las Vegas was basically made by mobs so I don't see why other organized people couldn't do it

No one wants those Mormon issues with local beheadrrs

yiddishfarm.org/

I'd actually like to meet with these Jews and learn about their methods of creating a basically artificial immersion experience
padutch.net/die-braucherei-powwowing/

this is basically the most "pure" form of PA German freely available online (there's more recordings at a few colleges though) in terms of accent, grammar, and vocabulary. No one speaks it as well anymore

Quite interesting, my father in law collects Hiwwe wie Driwwe newspapers. interesting language

>Sup Forums is now creating an outer heaven for white folk
metal gears when?

Very good idea.

No it's not you shill.

Many thanks

Just read a bunch about Orania, it seems like they really have their shit together. A whole 1/3 of hte pop is also under 18 and growth is very solid.

Alegedly a similar town will be founded nearby soon on 40k acres someone bought last year. With 10% pop growth per year... shits working out there.

Crop growth is insane today

That's neat, I know a few of the people involved with HwD. Basically everyone there is an academic that really just has some historical or linguistic interest in it and don't really care that much to facilitate people learning it. They do a bit, and have some material, but sort of see it as outside of their control

I have a plan for how to start all this. Which is to publish an "official" spelling/grammar/pronunciation standard and have a small committee of interested linguists act as regulators like the Academie Francaise or the Rat für deutsche Rechtschreibung. Then proceed with trying to form educational groups and immersion centers

sounds cool, SA seems like it has a really nice climate, very mediterranean

Orania is a great place, but they are able to do that because the South African constitution guarantees the right to self-determination and segregation if people themselves do it on legal grounds defined within the constitution.

There is no such guarantee in western constitutions.

Essentially, there is no way we could impose a segregationbarrier within our community to exclude outsiders.

If we want to do that we would need to own ALL the land in that area and make it private property that only allows people to venture into it with the permission of the owner (which would be all of us)

A community like this would be hard to create unless we already have money and resources.

Hope they're heavily armed

They're literally trying to do to this region what the jews are doing in Israel just pop out so many kids that you slowly overflow into the surrounding areas, they literally have a lebensraum planned

then if thats what we need to do then we need to start that rout. doesnt have to be huge at first. something we can build up

>1 post by this ID...
Also, this is not the answer, but anybody who has a grasp on the situation already knows this. We must network and influence, not isolate ourselves into extinction.

SAGE

I'm in Lake Wylie, SC right now. Zero niggers or roaches, close to Charlotte if you need to get to the city. Farmland is cheap in the burbs here. All white neighborhoods, beautiful scenery, lots of beautiful Christian women ready to start popping out babies.

Also I forgot, low taxes and SC is gun friendly.

There are ways around it Bjorn.

For example, here in France the traditionalist Catholic movement is practically 100% white. Those non-whites within it have bascially a zero percent chance of marrying whites. Turns out immigrants don't want to join a heavily religous community that is run in a dead language.

This is the community of whites with the highest birth rate by FAR is France. It's even higher than that of the muzzies.

If you don't want to do it religously, you can do it by language. A lot of Irish people put their kids in Gaelschool because there are ZERO dirka dirkas there. Its the same with Welsh medium schools.

>If you don't want to do it religously, you can do it by language. A lot of Irish people put their kids in Gaelschool because there are ZERO dirka dirkas there. Its the same with Welsh medium schools.

Yes. Cheers, Pierre

Are you seriously proposing the US Balkanize user?

I want to live there man. There Dutch right?

Yeah, they're Afrikaners. I couldn't tell you if hte difference between Dutch and Afrikaans is big or not. But racially they are dutch.

I thunk that gated communities are the closest American equivalent. A few non-whites are stilll able to move in but if the entry requirements are kept high enough it keeps out almost all of them.

bump

I think the average Dutchman can understand them pretty well. It's a dialect, just like the Scottish and the Brits.

what would you guys do in your ethno-communities? how would you sustain yourselves?

I've work with scotts I couldn't understand