She lost
She is not relevant
Everyone hates her
80% of the country wants her to fuck off into obscurity or die already

I'm sure Donald will have something clever to sa-

Yes the 99% pro clinton media is really holder her back in what she says

>, &

Trump is a democrat m8

Trump is going to fuck him up. Not quite as hard as Trudope. But still pretty bad

She got BTFO on meet the press this morning. Her fee fees were hurt and she's hitting the klonapin hard

What did you want him to say?
>Fuck France and their dumb elections!
Yeah, that would've looked great.

hill dawg calling out the media, truly she is /ourgal/

hey dummy you forgot to edit out the pantsuit

If anything, this proves that "Russian interference" is completely irrelevant; Le Pen still lost by a landslide. What a dumb cunt.

The default meaningless response

It'd be closer to the truth.

He did pretty much exactly what I'd expect a centrist to do.

Ongoing FBI investigation?

>Media says I can't talk about that

Lol when it's all they talk about for the past half year.

Which is awful to hear coming from the guy who wasnt supposed to be the "default meaningless" puppet president.

Fuck zumpf

Both are Rothschild puppets, so that is doubtful.

Let's see, so his options are:
>say nothing (admittedly the best option)
>copy/paste "Congratulations to ___ on ___ big win today as the next President of France. I look very much forward to working with ___!"
>FUCK FRANCE, FUCK MACRON, REEEEE

I'm sure telling the President of France that he didn't deserve to win will get them started off on a great foot, much better than they already are.

To be honest, Trump could do nothing but appoint Supreme Court Justices for the next 8 years, and the Republicans could still call his presidency a victory overall since we'll probably have at least 1-2 more die within that time period, including (((Ginsberg))).

>Trumps only achievement so far

The hacked files, your not supposed to talk about. You know, the Macron files, the ones people will be talking about and examining over the next few weeks. Now the election is over, unless of course there is a judicial gagging order. So people can not read these obvious lies, that its best they are not disturbed by. You know those files, like her files, that weren't lies.

>being this salty you begin trusting fake news

While I wish more was happening, I am beyond happy that this was one of the victories. Getting Gorsuch on the Supreme Court saved more than a wall ever will

It means she's a blasphemous and insane witch.