How do we change this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree

Merkel is too high up

What's the issue?

Le ebin shirtless ruskie is on top, while america (greatest country ever) is second

Zuckerberg 10th?

Stupid list.

Well she totally dominates german politics and has huge influence in Europe. And she rules for more than a decade already.

his company gathers real time intelligence on almost 2 billion people around the world 24 hours per day

fagbook and Google are the panopticon

why shouldn't he be on the list?

If this list was serious, none of those people would even be in the top 10.

The pumpkin fuhrer is sucking Putin's dick every night retard, open your eyes

lol

A fucking cock holster for putin.

Putin is 100% more based than President Kushner

>mark zuckerberg is number 10
this is the dumbest fucking list I've ever seen

is putin the current boogeyman because he is somewhat nationalist? i mean if your going to say he's the most powerful because of 1337 hax0rs, maybe you should look into what the Chinese have been doing for the last decade

How can trump be considered powerful when he can't even pass a temporary travel restriction? He may as well be shitposting on Sup Forums desu

Putin has way more power than Trump though. What's the problem? No 8 year term limit. Less checks and balances. Haven't you heard the stories of journalists and his political opponents being killed?

He should be higher up.

>How do we change this?
Turn America into a dictatorship so that Trump can actually do something? I'm actually surprised that he's that high on the list.

Trump has to get his shit through the house
Putin IS the house
Easy to see why Putin is considered more powerful

>TRUMP NOT HIS PUPPET
>FAILED IN SYRIA
>MERKEL WON'T LIFT SANCTIONS
>FRANCE HACKING FAILURE

BOY, HE DOES SEEM TO FUMBLE AS OF LATE, DOESN'T HE?

POOTIN IS A GAY CLOWN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Germany
>More powerful than China
This list is retarded, I want its author executed

Trump is just a cock-holster for Putin. This is largely accurate.

>Vladimir Putin above Trump
Lame troll attempt by Forbes. Only liberals and neocons are scared of Putin. Russia is, and always has been, the biggest paper tiger on the planet. They have never been more than a runner-up, the best of the worst.

Can you read m8? It's the most powerful individuals. Not nations.

digits confirm

Same numbers xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

zuckerjew isn't powerful, his company's data collection ability iS; HOWEVER, zuckerkike is the representative of this.

>Russia is, and always has been, the biggest paper tiger on the planet. They have never been more than a runner-up, the best of the worst
Is this the infamous American education?

>no 8 year term limit
>no checks and balances
What does this have to do with anything? We're not talking about who has the most power in thier own country. We're talking about who is the single most powerful person on the planet and judging by the way every other world leader (sans Kim) is sucking Trump's cock on a daily basis and the fact that he's the Commander-in-Chief of the largest army, I would say he's #1 right now. Putin can't even take fucking Ukraine, which is rightful Russian clay.

Well, according to the media Putin singlehandedly
>puppets the president of the United States
>controls every rightwing party in Europe
>hacks ballot boxes with no connection to the internet
>operates a large troll army in every western country ready to stage rallies and vote his puppets into office
and all of that without leaving any trace. I'd say that's quite impressive.

>list for normies
bunch of public figures

i guess putin really does scare liberals

>ohhh a non top 10 economy has the strongest leaderrrrr

i guess not being a bitch can help you jump 15 spots

putin is only powerful because of muh nukes. take those away and russia is nothing.

Where's Soros?

>Yellen on 6th
>Draghi on on 11th, after Zuckerberg and the fucking pope

lmao

Give me one time period in which Russia has been the top dog? They were getting thier asses handed to them by Nazi Germany, even though they outnumbered them 10 to 1. They were always second place to America throughout the Cold War and right now they're a Mexico tier economy.

No Rothschild anywhere on the list. They're never even on the top wealthiest people lists. Just shows you how powerful these kikes are.

this

He's not going to do shit with that information but perhaps sell it.

It's not talking about Russia though, just the power of individual men.
Putin is still a more powerful individual than Trump, even if USA > Russia

>take those away
wave your little wand then, wizard faggot. then flush yourself down the toilet.

Trump has almost zero power, you stupid jingoistic ape. Trump can't even get his own party to support him and whenever he tries to do something good, some two-bit judge shuts him down.

there's already a list for this, its called the bilderberg group

Honestly she should be number 2 with trump being 1 I don't understand their reasoning putting Putin as 1

I said "less" you twat.

>We're talking about who is the single most powerful person on the planet
Yes we are you fucking moron. You've consumed too many memes. You think some dipshit like you knows more than Forbes?

Trump can't handle The Cyber without Barron

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

this

russia's only saving graces:
>residual MAD capabilities
>intelligence
>some women

we're better at literally everything else besides... SAMs? and yet we have superior stealth, so they like china exist only to defend themselves and ensure we don't obliterate them

>list of powerful individuals
>your only source of power is your status as the russian head of state
>the strength of your power is directly linked to the strength of your nation

come on nigger, work your brain a little bit

leaf has a point

this pham

wonder what their logic was for the list? Specifically why is Germany above China?

The reasoning is mainly that Putin is the evil enemy, and there's also meant to be an implication that he controls Trump. I'm pretty sure Obama was ranked #1.

>USSR gets into space race
>Wins almost every milestone
>America just buys out as many scientists as possible to copy shit and wins the finish line contest of landing on the moon
>USSR collapses under mounting financial pressure not long after because it costs exponentially more to develop than copy

Coincidentally this is pretty much what the chinks are doing to us right now with our technology. Enjoy your subhuman chink overlords, world. You could have prevented it but you were too busy gleefully trying to fuck with us instead of helping us win. Hope you like the taste of dog.

#1 got #2 elected

because he is dart ebin.

Even with Obama Putin was still number 1, this isn't some insult stating that Trump is a Putin puppet you idiot, stop being so insecure.

The list is right though. Trump can still get shut down by Congress or impeached, while Putin can do whatever the fuck he wants. The list is correct.

Because Mama Merkel runs the EU

Putin is #1 because he controls all of Europe and even Asia

all other countries are afraid of him and doing jack shit when RUS acts out

He influences elections all the time USA is already a puppet only France somehow recently broke free by voting Marcon instead of RUS backed Le Pen

Putin's spot is earned because Sup Forums spends to much time dividing instead of uniting to conquer the one true enemy

By that logic Xi should be much higher, maybe even #1.
He's
>General Secretary of the Communist Party of China
>President of the People's Republic of China
>Chairman of the Central Military Commission
which gives him almost absolute power over 1.3 billion people and the worlds largest economy. His control over China is much larger than Putins control over Russia.

That feel orb

It's actually quite sad how bluepilled /nupol/ is.

Help you win? Win what? Wars for Israel?

Bro, they're doing this to troll. They're not talking about who is most in thier own country. If so, then the Pope wouldn't be on the list because he has absolutely no real authority whatsoever. I would love to hear anybody's reasoning for how Putin is a more powerful individual than Trump. No, (((Forbes))) knows exactly what they're doing here. Just trying to undermine the Trump because he's a nationalist.

Putin should just nuke everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0

>forbes
be sure to disable you're adblocker good goy

Holy shit someone this retarded exists...

Read some of the points other people have been making. Can you not consume information?

believing this bs. kek.

Did the guy that owns Comet Pizza make the list.
That seems like the type of career that would land a guy on a 'most powerful' list.
Not suspicious at all.

No, it's not. The whole list is a fucking joke.

Putin can actually accomplish his agenda. Trump cannot, because his own party opposes him and sabotages him at every step. Also, every two-bit judge can shut down his executive orders.

>no Gyorgy Soros
>chuck schumer way too low
>no john brennan
>no mike pompeo
>no HR McMaster
Wtf

>Putin
>More powerful than the corrupt cunt that pressures entire countries to cuck themselves
Oh right, I forgot Putin was the master of everything and ruled all realities because he's RUSSIAN HACKER. Fucking liberal idiots.

That cant be harmful at all. Paragon of altruism

Came here to post this

If this list was serious, James Alefantis would be #1.

Merkel will be #2 by the end of the year. After all, she's now the "Leader of the Free World."

No.1 Is true. Rest of the list is dodgy though. No need to be so asshurt because your worst enemy is up there at the top you poverty stricken retard.

No shit. Look at the groups that fund these people and their "polar opposite counterparts"

B-but /ptg/ told me he is LE GOD EMPEROR!!!!

I really don't understand how this makes sense outside of Russia conspiracy theories. Putin's really not that important in global politics and certainly not moreso than the US president.

How did that travel ban workout?

are you dolboyob?

>Putin can do whatever he wants
>can't take his own land back because America told him not to
Yea whatever. Trump dropped fucking 59 bombs on Russia's closest ally (after Russia warned us not to) and Putin didn't do jack shit.

Eat a dick, globalist shills.

>Russians
>Not the jews that actually own 99% of the world economy while being less than 1% of the world population
>Russia because MUH RUSSIAN HACKERS
>Earned because memes
>Putin is a commie
>China is commie
>B-but not real commies and they're totally capitalists!
>Old Commie Russia was capitalist too
>Ignore that they called themselves Commies, that's not important, they were frauds!
>We's true gommies :DD
>Everyone that disagrees are LITERAL NAZIS
You guys are so fucked in the head, 10 years of therapy, meds, and a functional family would only make you worse. Helicopter rides when?

>Syria is Russia's closest ally

jej

>Russia's closest ally
The past month really has proved this dogshit nation really are the worst people on this board.

>Give me one time period in which Russia has been the top dog?
Following Napoleonic wars Russia became the policeman of continental Europe up until the Crimean war. But during those times it was rare for even a 'top' dog to exist, it was more a balance of power maintained in Europe between the various empires (which the British Empire was hell-bent on keeping).
>They were getting thier asses handed to them by Nazi Germany, even though they outnumbered them 10 to 1
But the Russians were outnumbered by the Germans during the beginning of the war. The Germans also had a much larger population and industrial base under their control than the Russians. The Russians had literally went through the disaster of WW1, revolution, civil war and foreign intervention, countless purges and famines while at the same continually under the experiment of a new and failure prone ideology. The German/USSR battlefield losses are 1:1.3.
>They were always second place to America throughout the Cold War
This goes against what you first said.
>right now they're a Mexico tier economy.
But they're not...

Why you memeing at me boi

they're real careful to keep the real power players either lower on this list, or not on it at all. why isn't soros on this list?

>Putin can actually accomplish his agenda
Holy fuck how many times do I have to dispose of this shit argument itt. Putin cant even take HIS OWN land back from the EU (a group that doesn't even have a fucking army). You people are either neocon shills or delusional liberals who believe in muh scary Putin meme

Trump is limited by the US system of checks and balances. He's also hated by a good portion of the population. Putin as pretty much ultimate control over Russia as well as an """elect"""orate that would get on their knees for him.

Meme list. Vlad heads a borderline African tier country that has a smaller economic output than the fucking Netherlands.

Trump got cucked so hard, he is shitting dreidels.

Merkel is a pathetic, old hag, an unfuckable lard ass which is the hated head of government of a country with a GDP less than a 1/3 of China. And she will be gone in 2-4 years.

And XI Jiping is basically a dictator at this point, the central power in a one party state with 1,400 million people and the world's largest economy.

He is the unquestionable power house in this world.

Go tell a cop you hate kikes, goober.

What are you going on about you shit spewing twat? Be a bit more specific. Are you talking about crimea? Ukraine? in the EU?

Then who is? They don't seem to have very many friends right now.

You must've missed number 5 on the list

Totally inaccurate, no banking families are listed.

>economic
It is not so important. It is important to have a large army. And the economy is needed to support it. The Netherlands is easy to drive into the third world and it will not be able to resist it.

>getting their asses handed to them by Nazi Germany

you mean won the war against almost all europe while US stood by and landed less than a year before the war ended?

wtf is this Russia is literally irrelevant. Barely a regional power and only because the europoor powers are to retarded to fun their own military.

Man look at pic related.

The most POWERFUL man in the world!!!!

>ad populum argument

i'm talking about you, retard. putin's inclusion is alarmist jew troll bullshit

>Almost all of those people are Rothschild pets.

Shit list

Germany, if switching to true war economics, could field an army stronger than yours within two years. This applies even more to the USA. And it is true for China already.