Sup Forums on suicide watch

Sup Forums on suicide watch

HITLER BTFO

>mfw these are all the same person

Le Pen is up 40% since the last election and that's why you kikes are freaking out. You know Macron is going to shit the bed and you're going to feel the wrath in 2022.

>what is diplomacy

He is playing the liberal media who thought conservatives gave a fuck about France

Liberals can't stand siding with Trump, so agreeing with him on this issue puts the left on suicide watch.

France is cucked either way, Islam has taken over beyond the point of no return.

I'm sure Trump has actually said this at least once since being elected.

You guys are such losers you can't admit defeat. Say it with me

PRESIDENT MACRON

I know this is a bait. That pic is for Hillary. You forget to remove 'H' from her pantsuit, shill.

>Sup Forums on suicide watch
r/the_donald on suicide watch

ftfy

these shills are so weak they can't even make their own OC

Have you ever seen it? it's horrible

140% of 0 is still 0.

She's as much a president as Hillary Clinton is.

OH YES, OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN!

TABLES HAVE TURNED, Sup Forumscucks!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?!
SALTY GRAPES?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A kike-slave wants to work with another kike-slave, how is this suprising to anyone?

France has spoken. We will honor their choice and hope Marcon leads them to prosperity.

If he nationalizes all refugees and brings in millions more, the results will be the opposite. France wills suffer as these refugees will demand Sharia Law, less churches..

Soon the last whites of EU will migrate to USA

SOME PEOPLE'S WHOLE EXISTENCE IS TO WARN OTHERS

>By 6 gorillion

Holy shit...

people on here that vote for macaroni or like him are the most idiotic people ever
>im a puppet in an age old jewish plan where the west shall be replaced with sub 90 IQ retards and the jews shall be their kings, ruling and enslaving them till the end of time hehehe white genocide

you guys are fucking retarded
You know that we dont have many more opportunities in order to prevent this right ?
I mean i dont care, if you guys want to be killed by the jews and your entire race replaced by fucking apes, that walk arround the empires, cities, and lands your ancestors build and defended, gave their life for you and your people, while you let some fucking big nose jews and apes take over your land ?
every story you head, every battle, every legend, let it be the romes, the greeks, fucking spartians, nazis, knights, whatever fascinates you
it will all be gone
everything, and every memory of it will be lost, if the white races is gone
The jews WANT fucking dumb mentally challenged shitskins in europe and usa, dont you get that?
they will replace us, with people that are stupid, and just smart enough to fucking work and consume
The jews always tried to kill the intelectuales, now they want to kill the whole white race
and not even only whites, fucking EVERYONE with a IQ over 90
Why do you think they want white people to reproduce with people from africa, where they have an average IQ so low, that we would call that mentally challenged in our society
just read the fucking protocol of zion, just to get the idea and vibe the jews are on

This. Did you actually expect him to autistically screech over this?

>waaaah I need to blame my insecurities on the jews
>muh whites are superior to everyone! I'm proof of that with my mental problems!

Regular political move, nothing wrong, move along

>the president is going along with diplomatic formalities
>he didnt instantly make an enemy of the new french leadership
drumpf is finished

Because a shit nation of surrender monkey pansies decided to forever cuck itself? Nah. France was always beyond saving. Sup Forums will always have Brexit and Emperor Donald J. Trump.

Die Republican scum.

He does it at everything else, why wouldn't he. This is a huge defeat for the Islamophobic agenda that he panders to.

Sometimes Sup Forumsand knows just what to say, you guys have more wit than UK x 20

I love you

>Emperor Donald J. Trump.

Which insecurities ?
You must be a complete retard to not see what is happening
Yeah for people that are 15 and grew up only watching the electronical jew because your single mom could not give a shit about you, ok i get it, that you are just not smart enough to see that the jews are behind this, but every normal person on here, has to know that
We have more information than ever, we know their plans, we even know some of them by name, and yet there are still idiots who deny it
>imply Hitler went to war with the whole fucking world just because the innocent jews didnt let him go to university
The jews are working on this plan since years
This will be the future, things are happening quicker than before, we dont have much time left, before doing anything against it, becomes illegal, and social moralitiy will be so low, that no body will change anything
Our Ancestors would spit at us, if they saw what a bunch of low testo cucks we are
We dont change shit, we sit at home, watch tv, and as long as there is food in the fridge everything is ok
Our ancestors marched to the fucking middle east, and fought to death for similar goals
and what do we do ? sit at home

That's just another way to not admit your loss

based WH staffer. you can always tell it's not trump when it's actually coherent and professional.

This proves my point

Do you realize how retarded it would look like if he said the opposite of what he said? It's part of global politics, you're new to it or haven't participated in it. You can't just say things for shock value all the time and expect to get worldwide approval.
>inb4kiker/the_donald
Believe it or not, I hate Trump, but I also hate Macron as well. This is just business as usual as the United States and France are global allies. Why sever it for shock value?

>implying that the majority of Sup Forums cares about an already cucked nation

Correct but going from 0 to 40% is a worrying trend for the left. By all means continue thinking that importing refugees was a good idea. Accelerationists are rejoicing.

Most of the posts in the last few days were about that

Why? This means more bombings and more trucks of peace

This triggered over a meme title.

i-it's 32D interdimensional scrabble

He didn't have to respond at all but chose too.

>leaf thinks there will be a France left by then

Isn't Sup Forums the first to come out against "degeneracy"?

6 million Jews

Standard statement made by one leader to a newly-elected one. Nothing to see here.

>doesn't even listen to the history behind the post

>gee i wonder who could be behind this post

why dont the french people start killing muslims? easy

Murder is illegal.

That could be your kid one day

Eye for an eye. I really am waiting for a civil war to break out and every last goat fucker is shot dead.

jokes on you i dont live in france.

Praise Allah in Macrone we trust

Poland is a fucking dump lol.