"Trump is more well-liked than shilla-"

>"Trump is more well-liked than shilla-"
Sup Forums, what's it like knowing that even /yourguy/ is controlled by the kikes and he's desperately trying to be a good goy but failing?

>But the media says I can't talk about that
What did she mean by that?

>But the media says I can't talk about that

Is Hillary being threatened by the Deep State to keep quiet so they can continue to manipulate their puppet Trump?

I forgot. Did she win?

she's under NDO by obama administration after the wiretapping last year

>an hour later

Wouldn't that be, in a sense, a breach of that just for saying that?

Serious, what the fuck is this old bitch rambling about? The media has been pushing that same narrative for months and continues to do so.

The macron email blackout I think? French media is still not allowed to say anything. A frog can correct me if im wrong though

You misunderstand

Podesta Group contracted a Chinese sweat shop bot farm.

They realized that internet presence is needed more than ever so they skew the numbers.

The fact that Hillary is partaking in it just means she intends to run in 2018 for either Mayor or Senate and wants it to look like people suddenly love her despite the overwhelming evidence currently in the white house.

Isn't that the bitch whose campaign bought literal hundreds of thousands of fake followers? Who cares if she threw another 20 or 30 shekels at some paid likes? She ain't the President. Hell, does the bitch even have a job? Fuck outta here some unemployed housewife is gonna weigh in on world politics. Fuck her.

>people still think hillary matters
>hillary implying the media is against her in any way

is she running in 2020? holy shit

shes stealing from trump

>muh biased media

but it doesnt work for democrats

The people who like Trump don't like Macron and the people who like Hillary like Macron so obviously more are going to retweet Hillary's positive comments about Macron.

>"I-I-it's the chinese I swear!"
>"O-our god emprah is still popular!"
that's why his twitter engagements dropped from over 60% from last year.

>when you suffer one of the most embarrassing and spectacular losses in political history despite wasting over a billion dollars and your only opposition was a guy who had a cameo in zoolander once whose entire support was based around memes and anime
>and yet you still don't have the decency to just shut the fuck up and retire

>implying Trump supporters use twitter
What you're doing is the same thing liberals do to take surveys - they pick a sample which already fits their narrative.

It's almost as if there's no longer a campaign of people trying to get him elected now that he won.

>interfering with w/democracy

is that why he registered for 2020 the day of his inauguration?
is that why he is already doing rallies and getting donors?
rly tinkles my winkle
>trump supporters don't use twitter
now this is some next level mental gymnastics

>I dont have to use the cesspool that is Twitter to see the latest batch of bantz that Trump dishes out and have a chuckle.

Its not gymnastics of any kind. Who the fuck has time to follow social media when you're busy living life, working, raising kids, doing shit that homeowners do like mowing your lawn and changing the oil in your car?

She's not allowed to mention the Jews.

>its sunday
>its after church
got anymore gymnastic you want to do?

Consider the content of the message. Most Trump supporters preferred LePen over Macaroni. It only stands to reason that Trump supporters wouldn't retweet this. It's just a polite congratulation.

> This Saudi-owned, anti-western, anti-conservative, censorship- and banning-infested social media website presents equally representative samples of left and right leaning people.

You're trolling, son.

even comparing all of the tweets, hillshill still gets more likes and retweets. and that's ignoring Obama, who averages 10x the amount of favorites and retweets and has almost 90 million followers