Fuck man, why does nobody listen to me? I'm probably cursed or something

Fuck man, why does nobody listen to me? I'm probably cursed or something.
I hope at least you bet on Macron, right?

...also don't lose hope, there's gonna be an "assassination" attempt in a while done by "alt-right" people. It "might" backfire and kill him thus making a martyr out of Macron to further his master's plans if they're desperate.

I don't care if you believe me again.

are u a time traveler?

Ok, interesting possibility.

She was solidly behind in most polls and France doesn't have the system we have that give individual states more of a say in the election, you don't have to be a roleplayer to figure that it was likely she'd lose you fucking autist.

what else do you got? I'm listening.

won a thousand euros by betting on macron, feels good man

can you tell me EXACTLY where my keys are, im going to be late for work if i dont get off Sup Forums and look

Not quite, I can randomly shift my psyche to calculate different probabilities at different "times"
I've not mastered this or have any means of control.
I say "time traveler" because I quite frankly experience time itself. I "feel" it as energy and I can sometimes feel it pushing from side to side to different "times".
For one I died in my sleep from chocking but some entity placed me in another body like mine from another time and thus I awoke again, alive.
Technically I'm dead but something is keeping me "alive" by not allowing me to degenerate further bodily. For what purpose i don't know. It's possible that it's my "higher evolved" self which in theory is almost godlike if not god itself.

Think, Ouroboros.

no one who understands French political system thought she would win

oh shit, you too? I had aliens tell me they would save me in any instance where I'd die like if I was about to be hit by a car crossing the road they would be there to teleport me away or make a shield and blow up the car

I will play along. What date in the future did you travel from ?

Who will win the upcoming electing in the UK?

Disregard. I see your answer.

Check around the kitchen, cupboards if you have them.
I don't know anything about that. I quite literally died but something changed the fabric of time itself and erased that accident where I choked to death during my sleep.
BREXIT is a no go

Great, at least someone has some intuition around here.

There's gonna be a war that starts in the east and reaches Rome itself.
Also Benedict dies in a short while from now, demonstrations happen at his burial. resurfecing accusations of pedophilia and corruption within the catholic church "shock" the global media which makes them shill on overdrive 24/7 for a week.
Pizzagate gets hijacked and Popegate happens with whistleblowers telling stories about child sacrifices in the vatican

Oi. Hiliary is now Hillary.

rip Bill

if youre so psychic did you know you're a faggot?

I do have homosexual inclinations from time to time so...

Do the rangers come back in 7 and win the series against the senators?

>Not quite, I can randomly shift my psyche to calculate different probabilities at different "times"
>I have an overactive imagination, this means I can see the future.

Maybe. My instinct tells me yes but I require knowing about a given subject before I calculate on it.
e.g I know Bob. I randomly manage to deconstruct Bob's status and see the many paths Bob might walk that fate has laid before him in his life like the people/objects he'll see, interract the feelings and circumstances he'll experience and so on.

Sadly I don't know much about merican football so I can't be 100% sure.
Yes if you can trust my intuition but even I tend to scorn it for not being accurate most of the time

>she's gonna win guys, kek and pepe will give her energy!
>she was never gonna win, we already knew that, you liberal cuck

I don't "see" in the future. I "calculate it" it on a subconcious level that even I can't explain or control and it happens randomly and ONLY on things I know about but I've noticed I can piece together small fragments of knowledge and construct a whole image or painting thus I can in theory know everything if I wanted because I could "calculate" it but since I have no control... sad.

Btw i'm not using numbers but something that works like intuition but far far more complex and it makes my spine burst with electricity

I just hope my theory about telling everyone about me might shift the current trajectory of where we're heading.
I'm bored. I need more paradoxes. Yes I know you're reading this but I wonder if I I'll know anything now since I might be normal again?

Sure, would moving me be a good idea? You people aren't thinking well. Just accept it.

>Sup Forums is one person

You do what literally every other person does, but through the window of autism.

Dangerous? Only to myself. I'm not even fit.

Will I ever finish my novel and will it be successful?