Just when I thought France couldn't get anymore chucked, this happens

Just when I thought France couldn't get anymore chucked, this happens...

creators.vice.com/en_uk/article/first-mural-ever-painted-beneath-eiffel-tower

Cleon Peterson, the artist that created pic related, has been given the honors of creating the first mural beneath the Eiffel Tower. His Art is extremely anti-white, and his mural depicts race mixing.

Are they taunting us at this point? Or is this merely a warning of the future to come?

Will dump more of his work.

I want to get chucked

cucked*

Time to save France a third time

>Anti-white

Looks to me like he's trying to redpill whites.

This desu

i'm with the sudaca here, i don't really get how portraying black folk as murderous, savage troglodytic-looking fucks brutally raping and murdering whites is supposed to be an effective propaganda measure on behalf of multi-culturalism or w/e

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

French have a long tradition of being killed by their pet niggers.

LOL its real, glad I'm not a frog. What is this supposed to display, diversity?

Because your pea sized American brain can't comprehend that Frenchies wont see it as a fat juicy bit of knowledge, but "oh my, we've oppressed poor ongo bongo and his tribe to make him this violent, lets let more in to fix the issue and be tolerant".

You fucks support the kikes who export this shit. Yet you're the least aware of it out of everyone.

Nice meme.

We realize this, but the USA is a rather large country. It's very hard to band your fellow Americans together when they're so far away, plus the many distractions of today's modern world. France is but a small nation. I fail to see how they allow all of this to happen.

THE GOYIM KNOW

funny, i reckon that you'd recommend me to go out and chuck molotovs in Atlanta because the federal gub'mint has decided to shackle themselves and the populace to the fate and well-being of the state of Israel and other unsavory characters?

it seems to me if that is an accurate aggregate thinking pattern of the French people at large, it wouldn't matter a fucking lick what artwork was posted, they'd find a way to interpret it in the manner they have been instructed/indoctrinated

i ain't blind, but i'm only really concerned with me and my local folk and the bit of soil that we've got down here. that's all, but maybe you wouldn't get it ya limey fuck

Title: End Of Days,
Depicts whites getting rekt, therefore, if whites are rekt, the world is rekt. He's trying to redpill the frogs.
>TFW chatting up a french frog cutie friday night at universities international night and she wanted macron to win
>TFW suppressed autistic powerlevel from surfacing
>TFW got her number but she is a parisian and will be forcefully blacked/muhammaded anyways.

>His Art is extremely anti-white
Oh, I looked at OP image and thought it was just someone honestly portraying nigs nogging.
It's supposed to be positive?
What the fuck?

>revenge

They should have killed them all.

I am basically erect now
there's going to be rule 34 of this, surely?

How is this not considered "hate-speech" or whatever?Actually,never mind i probably already know the answer.

>dat girl on her knees
she gonna get raped

Don't waste your time Ameribro, they've proved there's nothing worth saving.

This is anti white?
It seems more like he is portraying blacks murdering people...

>sept 29 2016

not only black on white violence is justified, but aesthetically pleasing. just a natural order of things, goyim.

walter benjaming was a german jew, marxist and a member of the frankfurt school btw

>Are they taunting us at this point? Or is this merely a warning of the future to come?

Both. It's not really subtle at this point.

Is Cleon peterson officially /theguy/ of pol?

the globalists won, now they are shoving it in our faces. This is your future and they are tauting you

if a fucking mural is what it takes to redpill France then to hell with em.

they made their bed, now sleep in it