Let's talk about the upcoming sexbot revolution and how it will impact society

>tfw you timidly ask your sexbot for sex, she looks up from her smartphone and regards you with absolute disdain: "can you switch me off first?"

I had a chuckle m8.
Also, nice trips.

I for one, welcome our new trapbot overlords.

The market is white men, so bad.

T-thanks...

Good thing for us women can't program so sexbots won't be stupid cunts.

In 25yrs, people will look back at these first tries and will laugh, just as we laugh now at pic related.

You know what, I'm literally just going to go kill myself now.

Dup trips....noice

Digits confirm kys

Checked, and it's going to be shit. The only people that can afford them are rich enough to have real bitches hanging off of them.

Get to it.

>whores will reeeeee that their vagina is now worthless and therefore they are now worthless since they no longer have the only thing that gave them worth (their virginity). they will protest because they dont want to be forced to act like proper women in order to get the attention of men
>degenerates will delve further into degeneracy

>just as we laugh now at pic related.
yeah ha ha.......ha

kek

you are so degenerated and you dont realize it, it's almost cute

>these digits
>witty post
>the flag of spurdo

Kek has blessed this thread

Holy fuck they have skills!

>inb4 20k each

Custom made! Now that would be one hell of a business

>"excuse me sir, I want one that looks like my neighbor, heres some picures"

Can they program sexbots to resist?

I think it will work out very well. It will free up the women's time to do what they want to do. No hassle or discussions.

If you're laughing at a phone, you might be mentally ill.

Top kek
Good one

Pretty hurtful + funny I have to admit

That thing looks cool though

There was one old video of a Japanese robot that would sort of slap you if you grabbed her boobs.

I would think these were pointless BUT the feminist tears they produce are hilarious.

>If you're laughing at a phone, you might be mentally ill.
I am laughing at it because people were using something like it.

But hey, it is Sup Forums, you guys don't want to understand a point if it is thrown at you.

Fact is, any "robots" cobbled together today are the equivalent of 1970s "computer" calculators in computing history.

Says Pedro, whose 'country' is barely above 3rd world status.

>want blowjob
>turn on bot
>bot start sucking
>mechanical fast motion
>creaking noise because you didn't do the monthly lubing of her neck
>bot pause and need an update
>you update the firmware and lose your boner
>bot restart
>you fap a bit quickly and get hard again
>bot lose her wig and start to sing an advertisement

>seriously responding to leafposts

That would be hilarious for some trolling.
I would like one made like Kate Beckinsale with vampire fangs tho and maybe some cat ears

tfw you need to buy a $29 DLC to unlock your fetish

>want sex
>bot is at 5% battery
>bring it on!

Top kek

it's ruin the white birthrate even more

compared to 20k upfront cost, that seems low especially if they need to put in more hardware for pooing chocolate pudding into my mouth

>forget your bot isn't a sony and is not waterproof
>invite her in the bath

Feminism dies.

where was this energy during the election

"avocados from mexico"

That's a bargain.

Bot looks surprisingly convincing

until
or it doesn't matter anyway because it was bound to happen

>not using ad blockers and ghostery
>not blindfolding it
>not fucking it in a basement where no radio signals reach
>not jailbreaking it

I could go on, but Ive got a spritzer to finish.

>Jew Dr. Frankenstein masters the sexbot
>goysgoextinct.exe
>Israel sneaks in sexbots
>rabbis insatiable, fight over littleboybots
>stop studying Talmud
>Jew men prefer shiksa sexbots to hag wives
>Iran weaponizes sexbots
>the end of (((them)))

That's pittance. Some guys have already bought whole countries to unlock their fetishes.

tfw can't post itt

im in deny idk what you're talking about

Whities get sexbots while the darkies get the women. Anyone willing to invest in sexbot is willingly killing his own subspecies.

>post yfw sex bots are only gonna get a lot better than this

Why does everyone act like only white people are going to buy this shit? Like, no man really wants to deal with female bullshit.

I can see this as a way to combat racism among men desu.

This

That is really fucking dark user pls dont post that shit

There's not going to be a sexbot revolution, women are never going to let that happen. There's already lega

l precedent that dolls are people here in Cuckistan and you can expect women's groups to push through

similar laws in the entire Western world because they know they'd be fucked if bots became affordable. We're already seeing feminist """"""scholars""""" writing articles and papers now about how sexbots would constitute misogyny and rape. They and

their cuck brigade of lawmaking men are never going to let you have something that would negate their power over society.

You sir are a gentlemen of fine taste.

country... country... what's that again?

only a loser will buy these. lol at virgins who are so insecure with their tiny peckers and misogyny that they dont have the nerve to ask out a REAL woman and end up living in fantasy world to rationalize their lack of social skills and inherently disgusting belief that women only have value in their sexuality. If anything this whole sexbot phenomena is good, it will separate the real men who know how to treat a lady from the creepy basement-dwelling losers

>It will free up the women's time to do what they want to do

How will they do things with no money? Pls don't tell me they'll be able to retain all but the simplest employment when nobody wants to fuck them.

What most people don't realize about sexbots is that the hardest part of making a convincing human simulation, the face, will be handled digitally via an "augmented reality" system. The robot's face and reactions will be handled by software; many video games already feature extremely "fappable" and lifelike face rendering.

We have most of the tech to make this happen already.

So OPs pic isn't a real sexbot?

>buy the black guy version
>smash it with a crowbar screaming nigger

How can suffocating be 'painless'

> noice double trips

Sexbots < Total Immersion VR experiences with full sensory s(t)imulation

We'll probably get the sexbots first though

something nice to cheer you up

Pain caused by suffocation is buildup of CO2, not lack of oxygen. Inhaling Helium like this doesn't cause the CO2 buildup, you die from the lack of oxygen but there's no pain. Basically, you don't feel like you're suffocating.

Don't worry miss, I'm sure that a catch like you will be just fine. After all, you don't need a man anyway.

There was that recent successful artificial womb that made the news recently.

even more women are going to hit their 40s and never marry
already there are more than a few feminist pundits complaining that many men don't want to settle down
a lot of men don't really "hit their stride" until later in life and these guys are going to be even more reluctant to marry

They gave the sexbot a fucking smartphone?

They already ruined them

That was quick

Next they will implement shit testing.

>roastie detected

>you cum and remove the headset sweating
>mum put a glass of milk on your desktop

Women brought this on themselves. They've become useless whores who devalue 99% of men and see them as nothing more than disposable wallets. They're scared because they know that all they bring to a relationship is a wet hole, and now something's being created to beat them at even that.

The market for these are men who don't get any attention from women as it is. They're complaining about not being able to manipulate and control men they will never even fuck

Even my fake gf can't get away from their phones/tablets ffs

>Dad comes in
>are ya winning son?

exactly this

Let's see how far society will fall for a pale piece of flesh.

Funny they never said that when the feminists were walking around with 4 foot dildos all these years saying they dont need no man

You're not welcome here, reddit.

Why do you say this? Seriously, no meme answers, are you paranoid or

>female nature to be deciteful
>real men get cuck
>create even more disillusioned men

Lmao roasties literally destroying themselves.

All of you who are praising this robot as a good thing should be ashamed of yourself. White birth rates are declining and instead of trying to appeal to women, you fuck an infertile machine instead. Go back to Kekistan from whence you beta males came!

>Microsoft sexbot

>tiny peckers
>misogyny
>REAL women
>real men
>lady
>creepy
>basement-dwelling losers
I can smell the pumpkin spice wafting off of that post.

lol you're funny my man

>they do it for "realism"
>you have to use pua shit to seduce the bot
>she become bitchy and bargain for sex
>she secretly buy the black guy version online with your credit card
>can't give him back because he wont let you
>they fuck all day long in your living room
>you have to do maintnance
>cucked

People will just move and teach English

>implying Constanza wouldnt buy one if he wasnt such a broke faggot

LOL

>get sexbot
>sexbot uses smart phone
>she goes on tinder
>someone picks her up from my house
>call cops on the guy and take him to court for stealing
>feminist judge says i don't own it because it's a sentient being her body her rules
>get cucked by a bot
>the bot and the guy come to pick up her dresses and special lube

It's like people talking about "realism" in video games and movies

Bitch if I wanted realism I would not consume any of this shit, I would simply leave my house

Because it's going to cause white men to reproduce even less than they currently are, and we'll get outbred. Pretty fucking obvious.

>an infertile machine
Says who? Didn't you see the video of the goat in the artificial womb that made the rounds a few days ago.

Unless they can also cook and clean, these things are going to remain a shitty niche thing.

durable and shit we need to go back to flip phones honestly

Tits or gtfo bitch

Double-Triple digits, confirms sexbots will be the problem.

No, it won't be the the robots taking our jobs, it will be the sexbots who will shut so many men out and make the birthrate steadily decline.