EU anthem not the French anthem

>EU anthem not the French anthem

Time to update the flag, mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/local-election-results-2017-ukip-seats-brexit-latest-live-updates-tories-theresa-may-a7718826.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jF_WA9eOjTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Good.

There it is boys
That's the future France chose

Can't get much more cucked than that.

welp

Fucking dystopian.

dude we sang the anthem like 3 times while we were waiting, once before they put ode to joy and again when he finished his speech trust me dude we sang the french anthem plenty

TRULY DISGUSTING, FROGS

AT LEAST HIDE IT A LITTLE

THIS IS THE FRENCH VERSION OF MERKLEL SHOOING AWAY THE BUNDESFLAGGE

This is a level of cucked undreamed of. Frogs, when you elected Macron, you elected this -

gunna have to foot that bill France, your currently a parasite(net beneficiary).

like you'd even recognize the french anthem you disgusting sandnigger

WE WARNED THEM

Seconded

Europe is over. just let them merge into their superpower so the rest of the world can have a reason to go to war

The french anthem is shit. The EU one is much better actually. They need a new one

here's the new flag design.

Fucking hell man, France is sexa-fucked

Such is life in the 14th Bundesland of Germany.

>Poland
kek

trust me dude, you need to go back.

He should have played the Algerian national anthem. He's racist.

>EU anthem
>ode to joy

It makes me so fucking mad that they choose to ruin this music.

KEQUE

NO BRAKES ON THE RELIGION OF PEACE (PBUH)

das rite

Atleast he's straight up about it and is telling France that it is going to ran by the EU bureaucrats and Merkel for the next 5 years

tfw not french

fuck the eu and fuck macron

t.
brit

They aren't even hiding it.

ok

Execute Order 88

commence Operation Ronces

>Ode to joy

Well im not only pissed that France chose to be wiped off the earth by a biologic weapon but now they have gone too far and ruined one of the most beautiful and power pieces of music man has ever known, and gave it to niggers.

Good fucking job,France.
Good fucking job.

>french anthem plenty
You mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ln6cZ21heo

Why the fuck does the EU have an anthem?

They have nothing else.

>SURVEILLANCE
LAD... M8...

lol the buyers remorse will set in early. Looking forward to the wikileaks docs and interested to see if he will have to address any of them.

no, this is the new french flag

What is France? I think you mean Central Europe.

Is this accurate?

Why Le Pen didn't win

Not the first time France was under German occupation.

>surveillance
AHAHAHAHA
Also, didn't UKIP tank on the latest elections in the UK?

German song for a nation about to be controlled by Germany

this won't last

they still have not learned

It's a new nation.

UKIP has already won, unless the EU pulls some referendum shenanigans they've already served their purpose

gg french cultural identity

>ABOUT TO
THE EU HAS BEEN THE FOURTH REICH SINCE THE BEGINNING

ITS A SCAM TO ARTIFICIALLY LOWER THE DEUTSCHMARK TO EXPORT MORE VOLKSWAGENS

Congratulations on becoming french president Mrs. Merkel.

The fact that my ancestors are french disgust me to no end now.

You fuckers had one job.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/local-election-results-2017-ukip-seats-brexit-latest-live-updates-tories-theresa-may-a7718826.html

>Local election results: Ukip loses almost every seat it had in night that could spell disaster for the party. The party is likely to be completely annihilated in the general election, early results show

>surveillance
AHAHA

>heritage
>dominion
>loyalty
>tradition

Jesus christ. France is more fucked than I thought.

The parallel with another president was striking, if somewhat obscure in 2017.
no less fitting as the european project was born from a humble frenchman.

Z-OG
>rod and ring
what the fuck is that real and unironic?

This is going to be the hottest summer to date, and I'm not talking about temperature.

You know its bad when somebody living in an overgrown cartel calls your country bad

>poo2loo everywhere with British citizenship
>better kick the Polish out
>vote UKIP

Good
The only thing that matters is that Europe has a united front against the anglo so that we can make the brexit as painful as possible

WHY SO WORRIED, BRITC.U.C.K?

AT LEAST IT'S NOT IN ARABIC, LIKE YOUR HYMN IS GONNA TO BE IN A FEW YEARS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A FUCKING LEAF got what he wanted

Who gives a shit what a bunch of niggers do in a dead country.

It's from the European Commission, yes.

People who don't want to be sovereign only deserve slavery. Congrats, you've sold your country to the lowest bidder, idiots.

disgusting, even island niggers have some pride

>surveillance

watch it mate I know you don't have a spoon license

YES I WANT A EU FLAG!!! NOW!

Update all EU member staate IP s with half EU half national flag!!!

Good
The only thing that matters is that allah has a united front against the Europeans so that niggers can make their deaths as painful as possible

DUBBS DEMAND!!!!!!

FREUDE SCHÖNNENER GÖTTERFUNKEN TOCHTER AUS ELYSIUM!!

look at all these butthurt europeans and a remainer

kys seriously
mutti murkel won't be happy with you being rude to me !

This

Mutti merkel will spank you degenerate ass!

Those are funny ways to spell "terrorism" and "mass death"

youtube.com/watch?v=jF_WA9eOjTk

sing with we brother!

PUPPET!

You want to kill yourself, trust me.

germany has 16 Bundesländer frog

The Eu is the last bastion for the white man!
Praise merkel and the 4th Reich!

I'm doing it, brother

You want desinfekt your self with delousing agent in a shower. Its tottaly safe!

and your in the 14th grenzdebiller thats what your french brother is saying.

>tfw Euro nationalist and pro EU
Feels good. Europe will soon dominate the world.

>le radiohead meme
back to 19 year old liberal faggot

jesus fucking christ

Ty pol for your immense contribution to our elections. Without you we would be lost.

A-Are we the 15th?

and his is proves of Americas fall and Europs rise, people no longer swarm in to shithole burderland but in glorious Europe.

Milk and honey flow here why in the US you doge niggers pray to god you dont catch aiz by breathing contaminated air.

ALLE MENSCHEN WERDEN BRÜDER WO DEIN SANFTER FLÜGEL WEILT!