Apoligize

look at what you did

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pepe-the-frog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people who care are those who actually think a cartoon frog is racist code.

i'm not sad, pepe will be alive in every racist joke the internet can come to.

>those who actually think a cartoon frog is racist code
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/pepe-the-frog

Pepe is dead.
We have killed him.
And all of the tears in the world aren't enough to wash away the blood.

>Pepe is dead
Not in the memes figgit

fug guess Spurdo is /ourmeme/ now :DDDDD

>Making a martyr of pepe

>Peepee died for our sins

guess again nigger
>fugg

His brother blepe will be even stronger though.

This guy is not able to decide wether Pepe lives or dies anymore. It belongs to the internet now.

Is this why Le Pen lost? Will we see a significant event in the next 3 days that will rock the world?

Fuck him. He could've been a millionaire had he embraced us "racists."

Pepe continues to be symbolic. Our persistence has convinced another cuck to throw in the towel.

Wait, how much of an autistic sperglord do you have to be to think, "I KNOW! I'll make a comic where this stupid frog is dead, then those mean internet people won't be able to use it anymore, because the frog is dead"

Why does matt keep trying to stay relevant
His frog got popular not him
Its our meme now nigger

>putting racist in quotations

I unironically hate niggers and jews tho

You can't kill that which does not wish to perish.

>brainlets fear the frog

kek

Borderline insulted tbqh fām

MILLIONAIRE? HOW? WITH YOUR MUM'S MONEY?

PURE DELUSION!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE!

PRESS 'S' TO SPIT ON GRAVE
S

how is mainstream aware of this board existence?

>killing memes

lol that isnt how it works

Univision took over AV Club and Gizmodo so that's why they suck now.

Ideas can't die.

>underestimating neetbux

Can we meme human into a hate symbol? Imagine how much funnier it would be if. instead of pepe, it was taylor swift.

Pepe is dead, but his righteous cause lives on!

>ADL
back when I still had twitter, I had someone from the ADL randomly follow me and I never tweeted anything that could even remotely be considered anti-semetic. makes you think.

That's not what they mean by racist though. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to round up blacks if they stuck to themselves and stopped committing crime.

>thinking that it is possible to kill an idea

Natsoc pepe isn't dead though, that gay ass pepe is dead, natsoc pepe is still alive, hanging niggers and turning jews into soap.

Fug yu gogsugger

Ironically he only made him more famous and still more relevant

>implying Furie controls Pepe
He may have created Pepe, and he may technically own the rights to the character, but Pepe lives.

Stop insulting Pepe's creator, that's like insulting God for creating Jesus. If it wasn't for this man Pepe wouldn't be our mascot.

Furie has nothing to do with the Pepe we know and love. Which Pepes has Furie created, probably some dank ones right?

Actually no.

furie blew his wad by killing pepe before the french election, when it was already clear that macron was going to win. squandered it imo

I call this a win. Because it's utterly retarded.

Next goal should be to get Facebook to remove the "Nazi" trash dove stickers.

We live rent free in so many heads, folks.

Pepe was NOT OF THIS WORLD

Heretic

Furie is like Dr. Frankenstein getting pissed that his creation won't obey him

He will rise again on the third day.