Im loving seeing you fascist assholes lose around the world

Im loving seeing you fascist assholes lose around the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
answersafrica.com/uganda-women-chinese-men.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This just proves that the US and the UK are the last bastions of white civilization.

She increased her vote by 40%. That's unheard of for the 'far right' due to the international Jewish press.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_presidential_election,_1932

Overall 8/10 election. No regrets whatsoever.

I guess it's up to the Anglos and the Nordics to uphold the West.

>Filename
You didn't even try

Trump lied about almost everything and Kushner runs the show so it's not exactly a win.

Also the FPO won 48% of the vote and Geert won a bunch of seats. I don't get it.

When the next truck of peace plows a crowd of cucks or a nightclub full of faggots get slaughtered we get to make an example of your leftist agenda.

>USA
>White

LMAO. And Farage didn't win in the UK, only Brexit.

OP, you don't even know what a fascist is, please be quiet.

Germany is the only other one that matters

>Around the world

You mean continental Europe?
Wilders and Le Pen did about as God as you could for a part of the world that considers their own national identity to be offensive, and welcomes their own death.

France BTFO.

>I love seeing the Bankers win around the world.

Mate, we're hardly white civilisation over here.

America is the world.

The only EU election that matters is Germany. Dismantle Merkel and the rest will fall in line. Brainlets like you will never understand.

Keep chirping faggot. The only thing that can beat the far right is the center right.

The left is in freefall all over the West.

>Filename

>INTERNET NAZIES ACTUALLY THINK LARPING AND PRAISING KEK WILL RESULT IN ELECTIONS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHA

I don't get this joke

People STILL getting baited and falling for the filename meme

>fascist
>lives in a westernized democracy

pick one

Do people really believe the German AfD chick can win? Best they can hope for is a strong opposition.

Worst case scenario is some SPD/Left/Green coalition. SPD/CDU means nothing will change because that constallation means nothing gets done.

best one could hope for would be CDU getting a majority victory.

It's proof that the US and the UK are the last bastions of sanity.

>lose

we just enslaved france....again...

my life couldnt be better

Yeah true tho

>Frauke Petry
I have bad news for you

Historically high results.

The trend continues.

The time will come when we realize we will always lose democratically.
And then we will win physically.

Fascists BTFO!

non-anglos were a mistake.

Not gunna' happen though. Germany is the most accepting nation in the world toward migrants.

>all caps

stay mad that trump won, faggot

she wont even be a candidate in the election, her own party cut her off. frauke btfo. afd is falling apart. will make somewhere between 5-10%

We really aren't.
We are far more gone than France and we are the worst whites.

This whole thing just proves only Anglos matter.

>by 6,000,000

surely you jest user

why do all the euro right wing electives look like nu-males?

Were basically hapas at this point. But forget about saving the white race, we need to save western civilization first.

Anti-Shill Discord
Check image for clues

>Stormfag: the post

Merkel:
>12 years governing experience
>doctorate in physical chemistry
>quantum chemistry expert

Trump:
>Orange trustfund baby
>NY Sleezeball
>Double digit IQ

so this is what we weill hear for the next months here on pol. hurr durr everywhere

Fuck off, we only voted out because we hate the EU. Keep your retarded trump and whiteness out of our shit

what a cuck

> people actually having hope for germany
they are brainwashed beyond redemption

Well yeah I am german.

WHITE?

AHAHAHA, GOOD ONE, PEDRO.
NOW VETE A TOMAR POR SACO, CABRÓN!

ALLAH AKBAR, BRIT-FUCKING-BONGS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Geert didnt lose at all. The right gained power while the left lost a lot.

probably not

"""fascist"""

>But forget about saving the white race, we need to save western civilization first.
Meaning give up what you have whitey.
If the white race goes extinct the rest are coming with us.

If Merkel falls we´ll have Schulz. There is no chance for any other political party to take over. AfD is not relevant there and won´t make it in a few months.

If it was with Merkel, which is part of the Democratic&Christian party, imagine with Schulz. Germany will be about evil and less evil.

>The truth is inconvenient for my political stance so I'll just give it a label, that will surely turn off the general population and render it ineffective

So that's the logo of the most based party in Sweden?

Sadly I am.

I wish I wasn't German too.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>ITS A CANADIAN LARPING AS AMERICAN EPISODE
MY SIDES
WHERE IS YOUR KEK FLAG?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

>US
>white

>UK
>white

lmao

If it was bad*

It has always triggered me that a chemical engineer is running a country.

I'll love to see you on your own when you'll be no more useful to (((them)))

Apparently it's some kind of tradition to use flowers as party logos or something like that. The guy also looks like a total cuck.

But this is Sweden we're talking about. Take what you can get.

and thats why you are not german. prob a brit larping, like always.

rofl she's such a joke

>Super smart
>Driving European society off the cliff
Wtf I hate Europeans now

Not an insult to me my friend.

I prefer Ahmed over Hans or Kraut

which one is the fascist?

OP's stupidity has no limits.

AfD is quickly pissing off anyone who isn't already on their side

Nah. People will get tired and it will be 1930 again, except it won't happen only in Germany, but in multiple countries all at once.

Cucked majorities won't fight for the globalists because they don't have strong feelings for them. Antifas are small in comparison. If you weigh critical mass by how motivated are them you currently outweight any other options.

People are realizing democracy isn't a viable option with hard facts right now. And have shown in France, Netherlands, UK and USA that are a sizable chunk of population.

As Germany didn't acknowledge the Treaty of Versailles back in the 1930s, expect people to get to arms via illegal means should terrorist attacks get lukewarm responses by the governments.

2020s will be the new 1930s.

At this point it should just be

>white countries
>white

save the white race and civilization will follow

He is a total cuck, in every sense of the word. He took a time out because of 'bullying'. He is a massive beta (as is obvious by his looks) but even worse he is a zionist puppet and a centrist populist.

Pic related is 2/4 of the absolute elite of the party.

Any of them that aren't far left are facists to the retarded communists millennials.

These limp wristed idiots are going to doom us, they're so fucking clueless and selfish it's unreal.

>we

fuck off shill

tfw on the right side of history

feels good maine

Oh wow German fascist a qt.

Trump won :DD

Apparently anything less than an absolute majority is a loss, which is hilarious and just displays how little OP and his ilk know about politics.

>56 %
Cómo llevas tu español?

>flag

At the rate Trump is going, I expect the US to fall in 2020 as well.

We'll never have a non-crazy far left/neocon president again.

>implying we believe your disguise

Is Frauke Petry anti-EU? What would happen if Germany left the EU?

DELETE THIS

Checked

Brits left the EU
we are the EU
The idea that the brits are somehow evil is pathetic
Germans clearly are.

Which language are we speaking right now?

>We
Speak for yourself. Don't care for Trump but preserving our racial purity is key. No point leaving the EU if we end up New Pakistan either way

It's just testament that while Trump rallied the conservative movement abroad he's also proof that a lot of it is hot air since nothing has really changed and what little has isn't necessarily for the better. It's not a surprised the these far right movements have lost all steam.

Even Brexit changed little.

>The Only important countries have "Fascist"

kek

good meme

>only shit-tier countries voted for "far-right" candidates
kekest kek

>US and the UK
>White

>Merkel:
years governing experience
>>doctorate in physical chemistry
>>quantum chemistry expert

So why is she in politics?
Oh right, she was in the communist party.

Do you not understand that things take time? Article 50 is triggered, and britain is leaving the EU. It wasn't going to happen overnight you moron. Same with trump, doubly so since he has to deal with congress.

Black countries have a lot of Chinese in them.
answersafrica.com/uganda-women-chinese-men.html

you're just bitter we have big green ticks under our flags and you've got
A BIG FAT CROSS
stay cucked latvia

>France has basically been a communist wannabe country for decades
>Far-right reaches 36% in 2017

It's nearly a miracle desu