If a war erupted between the EU and Britain, who would win?

If a war erupted between the EU and Britain, who would win?

Britain because we'll save you, dad.

More hijabi feet please

EU. They couldn't be more divided.

This.

The US would sooner back Britain than the entire EU

>who would win
Who ever loses. Obviously.

hope it doesn't come to that. We do not need more brother wars.

Britain as the 52% would rise up against the cucks and revolt

Would Hillary?

Britain would have glorious Turkiye as an ally

Britain is like our homosexual parent that left our other parent to be a faggot, we were made for a while, but at the end of the day we still love them in an awkward way

They would get fucked by scandinavia alone, like they have been in the past.

The boys in blue

US would back the one which will be more economicaly beneficial to them in future. Period.

Never happened.

Get me a slurpee

I dunno the Vikings fucked the coast up for a bit

>Hillary
Who?

Britain,

Americans like me would gladly volunteer to save our brother against EU faggots

There you go.
We looted all their gold and they taught us how to farm.
Now our entire country is farmland. Fuck you England.

I'd like to think there will be some sort of Wolverine style resistance in the UK. Within the first few hours of provocation 2 bombs seal the channel tunnel. The Royal family is evacuated. 4 days later EU forces stage a large air and land invasion culminating with the taking of London. EU forces will go village to village, town to town checking who voted Leave and who Voted remain. Any citizens that voted Leave, and their immediate families will be killed or imprisoned if they hadn't escaped. The remainder of the population will take to partizan action in the ruins, in pubs and in the fields. The EU army action would peter out after reaching Devon and Wales where Terrain and HM Armed forces would regroup and re-organize. EU sets up command in London. 3 years after the original enemy air and land invasion Trident nuclear missile systems are swung into action, air bust nuclear weapons hit Paris, London with a further 3 hitting Berlin. With increased pressure from Russian and American governments under daddy Trump and Uncle Putin the EU army is forced to fight on multiple fronts, culminating in World War 3, from a small scale localized nuclear conflict to a large scale Worldwide Armageddon.

FPBP

lmao this

Again? How many times has that happened now.