French women and girls will be raped

French women and girls will be raped.

French men will be shut out of jobs.

French boys will find themselves surrounded in overcrowded classrooms full of muslims and niggers.

And together, they will all be blown up by jihadis.

The French language will slowly die out and eventually be a dead language like Latin.

The future of France depended on Le Pen being elected, and the French said no.

The French have voluntarily voted for their own slow, painful and drawn out extinction. Are French people brain damaged? Perhaps it is for the best, their genes are weak, they had their chance to survive handed to them on a silver platter and they tossed it aside, choosing King Cuck and his old hag.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: when the muslims blow the French up and rape their mothers and daughters, I won't feel sorry for them in the slightest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAoVWQnwmhM
tradingeconomics.com/france/gdp-growth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism
reasonswhydonaldtrumpisagreatpresident.com/
youtu.be/Vt2WwZtNx7M
youtu.be/Nb_HcZDuRBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_presidential_election,_2017
youtu.be/49XoC8CeWVE
youtu.be/vuOBIhsExzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's what happens when you open your borders to immigrants and allow them to vote. Doomed by design.

Others can see now what is gonna happen, france serves as an example.

>French women and girls will be raped.

if I'm brown, how do I get in on this?

French women and girls will be raped.

>Yeah, and a few will be by Muslims. Muslim girls will get raped too.

French men will be shut out of jobs.

>No.

French boys will find themselves surrounded in overcrowded classrooms full of muslims and niggers.

>Those brown people are French too.

And together, they will all be blown up by jihadis.

>Not all of them, just a few. This will happen across the world.

The French language will slowly die out and eventually be a dead language like Latin.

>No. With the UK leaving the EU, French is likely to become it's new official language.

The future of France depended on Le Pen being elected, and the French said no.

>LULZ

The French have voluntarily voted for their own slow, painful and drawn out extinction. Are French people brain damaged? Perhaps it is for the best, their genes are weak, they had their chance to survive handed to them on a silver platter and they tossed it aside, choosing King Cuck and his old hag.

>LULZ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: when the muslims blow the French up and rape their mothers and daughters, I won't feel sorry for them in the slightest.

>Autism, sweat and orange cheese powder

not really, Sweden should already be an example.

I think continental Europe is just fucked and and the Anglosphere will prevail.

>Are French people brain damaged?
It's been like this for more then 200 years already, you know

in discussions Use Vichy instead of france

>mfw

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

I dunno about the French language dying out. Half of Africa speaks it already. It's turning into the language of niggers. And whaddayaknow, so is France. France is niggers.

>French men will be shut out of jobs.
>French boys will find themselves surrounded in overcrowded classrooms full of muslims and niggers.
>And together, they will all be blown up by jihadis.
>The French language will slowly die out and eventually be a dead language like Latin.
>The future of France depended on Le Pen being elected, and the French said no.
>The French have voluntarily voted for their own slow, painful and drawn out extinction. Are French people brain damaged? Perhaps it is for the best, their genes are weak, they had their chance to survive handed to them on a silver platter and they tossed it aside, choosing King Cuck and his old hag.
>I've said it before and I'll say it again: when the muslims blow the French up and rape their mothers and daughters, I won't feel sorry for them in the slightest.
And all of this makes the anglosphere happy

youtube.com/watch?v=BAoVWQnwmhM

this elections soundtrack

The only thing the french know how to do Is host an invasion.

Francostan
Francostan
Francostan
Francostan

This is price of weakness.
The french are just weak beta fags, obsessed with their past because deep down they know they have no future.

Well you still have niggers speaking french so not dead like latin since latins only official language status is at the Vatican.

>The French language will slowly die out and eventually be a dead language like Latin.

A few days ago I promised that I would properly learn French if LePen won. But now that she hasn't won, I'm more inclined than ever.

And speaking of Latin, I want to learn that too.

Eeny meeny miney...

>French is likely to become the official language.
In the unlikely event that the official language changes, I have one question.
What is German?

one good thing that will come out of it is growing amount of rape and riot footage

>I've said it before and I'll say it again: when the muslims blow the French up and rape their mothers and daughters, I won't feel sorry for them in the slightest.

Including the third who voted for LePen? That's shitty of you.

Nice try, Ahmed.

that one guy still standing there accepting his fate like a cuck

hahaha

She has arms like a fucking skeletor.

do you recognize the sour feeling in your mouth ?
the feeling of defeat that's always accompanied every key moment of your life ?
do you still feel like you're "winning" something ?

According to Most Recent Surveys, 85% of French Females Aged between 18-25 Voted for Macron so there you go nazis your own white whore women vote to take you down

immigrants trashed france and their socity

perhaps what you barbarian ancestors did to the Mediterraneans is happening to you guys now?

Gas the kikes, crusade now

France: The country that won WW2 but still lost.

got to admit you kikes now how to run an ethno state.

Using nukes (samson option) to have everyone by the balls... brilliant

hyperbole much, user?

So France wants to win title of muslim rape Capital from Sweden? Sure looks like it.

Lol frogs BTFO

this flag gives me the LOLs

Not at all.
Has your head been up your ass for the last two years?

>With the UK leaving the EU, French is likely to become it's new official language.
hahaha only if they want the EU to fall completely apart.
Not that it matters. The EU will not survive without the UK. Way too many members joined and stayed because of the UK. With them out the EU will have to be redefined.

you care about the "french" Svensker?

just going to leave this here
tradingeconomics.com/france/gdp-growth

when europe goes up in flames i wonder if the liberals will accept that they cant win even if they win elections. i mean self hating whites will rejoice at the sight of europe in ruins but they know they wont win elections after that

This won't happen, screencap this.

france is merely experiencing symptoms of the disease called liberal democracy and progressivism that they so gladly accepted with open arms.

islam is the cure. islam is the vaccine.

my sides!

Her face is a bit like a monkey with fake tan

>waah

>waah

>wee wee

>waah

>waah

They'll cover it up like Germany does

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism

The Right ALWAYS wins because of the failures of Leftism.

Leftist policies are in itself attractive to people (free money, virtue-signalling, etc.)

Right-wing policies are the common sense that requires frugality, etc. and is therefore NOT POPULAR on it's own. Rightism is a reaction.

Their fates were sealed the very moment they voted for gun control. And protip, if the law prevents you from carrying your gun and defending yourself with it, the law is not on your side.

Kek is a god of chaos. 5 more years of French happenings looking forward to the gore desu

Oh dont you worry, french boy will also get raped by refugees

>99
Kek confirms France is the sacrificial lamb.

I always laughed at Europeans getting blown up by Mudslimes and shit and then running to Sup Forums to rant about how much they hate Jews and how Israel should be destroyed and Palestine should be free.

Historical ironies and shit. God's lessons are always funny.

>Rothshild banker who has a pedophilic teacher as his wife
France is in a lot of trouble. And you will bet your ass they will make it nigh impossible for Le pen to be president in 2022. They'll defame her, smear her, rig the system, make constitutional changes to forbid her from running, all kinds of shit.
This is woefully bad. This is what worries me so badly, people think ''oh she'll run in 5 years no probs'' They can plan, all kinds of monstrous things, especially THAT THIS MACARONI GUY IS ROTHSHILD BACKED

DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS MEANS?

>France
Waving the white flag as always, dissappointing to say the least

As in replaced their upper classes but kept, for the most part, the religion, language and systems of law as opposed to now where they are being replaced and mixed out of existence entirely by Arabs and niggers, language becoming extremely ghettoized before just becoming completely Arabic, churches being shut down and replaced by mosques and with Sharia eventually becoming the new law of the land.

Modern day muslims are so shit they aren't even comparable to the Germanic barbarians from 1500 years ago.

Help us please !
We're screwed !

That's basically all of Western Europe.
>56% white

Kek'd.

>Muslims are red pilled on the (((Jewish Question)) - they are our allies

Serious belly chuckles right about now.

5 more years of rapefugees and peace trucks. Prepare your anus, pierre

Basically a repeat of WW2, just like Hitler invaded and took France, Merkel has invaded and taken France, but France actually voted for it this time, saving them the bullets and artillery.

reasonswhydonaldtrumpisagreatpresident.com/

The eternal Anglo always survives brother

>Implying they even needed to shoot at them

The french get off to being conquered

>jews are red pilled they are our allies

You made your bed now you must lie on it.

>ever thinking France would elect Le Pen
>France electing an actual former Rothschild employee
Sit back and relax lads. Watching France dissolve into more sectarianism and cultural enrichment will be entertaining to the rest of the Western World.

Bonne chance!

doesn't matter because all of this was already happening

Nigel...take care of your own country...

youtu.be/Vt2WwZtNx7M

P. much what I believe, actually: every ethno-state should support it's own interests and work towards the perpetuation of it's own native racial group(s).

Jews should go back to the Pale of Settlement and live with the other Slavs (who hate our guts) and Muslims should go back to the Middle East and Palestine.

Everyone deserves to go home.

Cry more, faggot.

I'm sorry Jean, I would help you but the system was rigged against you.

my sides

>The french are just weak beta fags, obsessed with their past because deep down they know they have no future.

Bubba, France is now a shithole and it's still way better than the fuckin US...

youtu.be/Nb_HcZDuRBk

Same bud.

Apprends le Français pour le Québec, salope anglo

Rip earth.

Retards won.

Already happens also what is the problem here since the women were the ones who voted these immigrants in the first place?
>French men will be shut out of jobs.
That is implying that before then that did not happen.
>French boys will find themselves surrounded in overcrowded classrooms full of muslims and niggers.
Le Pen would not change this.
>The future of France depended on Le Pen being elected, and the French said no.
When you need a woman to attempt to save your society it is fucked so let it die and then replace it.

Blank and null votes 3,978,121 11.61%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_presidential_election,_2017

That's a lot of smug refuseniks.

look at his "wife" this fucker's gay for sure.

The US differs in that I can shoot at niggers if they commit violence against me and I'm encouraged to do so by the laws of the state I live in.

Canada is no jewl itself anymore either, Liam.

If those leaks came out lets say a month ago le pen would have been president

t. Sup Forums

Kek

>The US differs in that I can shoot at niggers if they commit violence against me

Very nice Bubba...look at the black on white murder/rape rate in the US vs France...low IQ peasant...

youtu.be/49XoC8CeWVE

I am beyond disgusted with this. The ones who voted for and wanted Macron deserve the hell they have coming, my heart breaks for the rest...

are you a based MGTOW ?

>says the brit
Let me let you in on something, limey, your government is still importing paki's and Indians by the boat load, in fact the only thing that Brexit has really accomplished is stopping white Europeans from immigrating to your country easily. Your government is still a fucking cuck even if Brexit succeeded. Canada is in the same boat and so is France, so get off your high horse and continue fighting alongside your Sup Forums brothers.

How long till terrorism is forecast the same way the weather is?

>Oo la la monsieur, we cannot go to le park today. Zer is a 86% chance for pipe bombing!

>are you a based MGTOW ?
Yeah but i tend to be more extreme then most mgtow.

Look at their faces in that pic, I mean really look. That is the future. No comfort for any of them.

That's the point I'm making you retarded leaf.
You cant live around niggers and it's foolish to try. And look who France just elected as prime minister.

Also, bubba is only a name for southerners. I live way out west. Try again.

stop your whining, suck it up, you lost

Holy shit, all the fuckin delusionnal Muricans in this thread...France is now a 9/10 shithole, the US are 11/10...

youtu.be/vuOBIhsExzQ

They were already talking about prosecuting her for sharing "graphic images" on Twitter, images of the aftermath of Muslim terrorism. I would not be surprised if they pursue that with full vigor, to make an example out of her.

Maybe the Italians and Spaniards would be more down with a Romance language than with barbarian teutonic gobbledygook

OO, you're a German hiding in the northwest? You don't wanna live in Jew York, Bubba Hoffman?

PS:lel at that pic, it's exactly the opposite...Quebeckers and some Ontarians are the real Canadiens...

cheers bro ! mgtow for life !

Quebecois are all welfare niggers and you are literally the assholes of Canada.