Why does Sup Forums hate normalfags?

Like it or not, cringe or not, every single """kekistani""", """MAGAPEDE""", 13-year old edgelord posting memes on instagram, Sargon subscriber, Milo fan, and old man sharing normie trump memes to """trigger libtards""" are advancing your agenda.

You were in one of their shoes at one point. You are literally fucking your own movement. Let it grow or it will die.

Other urls found in this thread:

leadersupreme.com/products/praise-kek-3-x-7-bumpersticker
youtube.com/watch?v=xamwYS2UID4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because this is Sup Forums culture and not normie culture. It is not supposed to get into the public/media. As soon as a single twitter page shares one of 4chans Sup Forumss new creations it gets abandoned.
Read the pic.

>my agenda
blumbph is not my agenda he's a fat globalist isreali shill who can barely string a sentence together

>Look at this dank normie in a meme shirt, FUGGING BASED :DDD
Fuck off we're full

post the "Kill Every Kike" on the comments

I don't. I don't care. They can have the memes, we make new ones. That's always how it works.

>those shitskin models

You never want your political movement to be associated with fashion or internet memes. Both of these things are fleeting.

Pretty much 90% of people here who are redpilled were not so when they they discovered Sup Forums. I remember this site's rampant "anti-semitism" and "racism" disgusted me. Now I hate (((Israel))) and am a racial realist.

Just keep naming the Jew and dropping redpills and they will assimilate over time.

My agenda is the rising of class consciousness and eventual overthrowing of the bourgeois oppressors.

been hijacked by god damn normies, fucking sargon of cuckard and HWDU. kek was mostly internal until those faggots broadcasted it.

No fucking shit, you're just trying to defend your frogposting and wojakposting

You've got to go back

>Ends justifying the means
Disgusting desu.One of the most jewish things to think.

I'm all for corrupting normalfags but this is fedora tipping atheist tier shit. This is why Kek has forsaken us of late.

>(((civic nationalism)))
>advancing our agenda

>civic nationalism
>worse than just-fuck-my-cultural-homogeneity-up open boarders

Stop looking gift horse in the fucking mouth.

>pol users rely on each other for validation of their beliefs
>redditors project this hard

>screecapping your own comments
krauts truly are the vilest of creatures

It's entirely possible to be a redpilled normie.

Actually when you get into this shit at a young age it just becomes a phase.

I went down the reactionary rabbit hole at 15 by following "anti-SJW's" and subscribing to /r/tumblrinaction. Now I'm a 20 year old lefty. And no, I haven't been to University.

>Thinly veiled advertisement thread
Your shitty meme was never good. Fuck off, shill.

Because normalfags are literall "LOOK AT THIS BASED JEW!" fags.

YEAH, I DUNNO WHY!

THAT'S A Sup Forumscuck IN THE MAKING!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyone have that 'the stepping stones to 14/88' pic?

We dont fuck our movement. We dont have one to even begin with. And we never should. Fuck off if you cant see that yourself

Check out this dank black guy in a Kek shirt. Fucking based!

Newcomers get hated, by that hatred they learn what seperates them from the dominant culture and therefore learn how to adapt better, then they assimilate and start to hate other newcomers themselves. It's how imageboard culture keeps itself alive.

BASED BLACKMAN! PRAISE KEK AND KEKISTAN! CANT STUMP LE TRUMP

>leadersupreme.com/products/praise-kek-3-x-7-bumpersticker

Dude, this shit is edgy teenage reddit tier shit

This is fucking gay, so fucking gay

KEK and Pepe finally cross over into the guy Fawkes mask level of normie shit.

That's why the meme magic died.

>jews dindu nuffin wrong leave kushner the mossad agent alone goy

This was done for the express purpose of driving young people away from white nationalism and the JQ to the pointless basic bitch civic nationalism that Fat Carl of Kebab and the Meteor Man promotes.

Because they are (((civic nationalists)))

do you guys still feeling like posting pepes tho? the meme is incredible stale and has been for at least 3 years, only r9k and r9k larpers on pol were posting anyway. so why force it on here?

or its because white nationalism is inherently cringey and appeals to confused young edgy males

Can confirm. I was an /r/T_D shitposter one year ago. The true redpill doesn't come in one swallow. Most of us need to go through several stages to be able to handle Sup Forums.

Don't expect an elementary schooler to be able to do algebra right away.

>are advancing your agenda.

Sup Forums isn't one person. I don't have a fucking agenda, you stupid faggot. I'm not a Jew. All I see are cancerous faggots shitting up my Sup Forums.

I spend more time on Sup Forums than I spend going outside, so I'd rather have the world around me burn down than have to share a board with these faggots.

Besides, these people aren't going to help your cause. When the majority of the people who share your ideology are a bunch of unfunny, cringey children and redditors, no one's going to take you seriously. They'll associate your views with these guys and they'll just write you off as a joke.

> the force that made the entire world bend the knee is inherently cringey

at least you tried

When they get to where we are, they'll hate it too.

Fuck that. Let's MAKE it normie culture! That's how you change the world.

It's incredibly cringy but hilarious at the same time watching our stupid ass memes working their magic like this

Like it or not, cringe or not, every single """ANONOMOUS""", """ Guy Fawkes""", 13-year old edgelord posting memes on facebook, Reddit user, Boxxy fan, and old man sharing normie lolcat memes to """troll the everyone""" are advancing your agenda.

You were in one of their shoes at one point. You are literally fucking your own movement. Let it grow or it will die.

>delusions of grandeur

lol

I'm convinced anything kek related is either just shill work or genuinely retarded teenagers, seriously this meme is so forced and annoying it should have been dead months ago, hurr durr praise kek!!1!!1

they aren't advancing my agenda you worthless faggot

no fucking way

there is quite some truth in that, OP

"United we win. Divided we fall."

UNITED WE WIN !!!

A nice quadroon girl advancing our agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=xamwYS2UID4

it's great watching america with all the niggers and cringelords who look like there about to chimp out wearing that mask.

pretty sure one had a gun on hwndu new mexico stream

Sup Forums are normal fags.

Absolutely. When all you do is curl up at home and piss around online, you're as vanilla as it gets, if anything you're less then normal.

This fact will make you screech very autistically. But in the real world, if you want to be somebody, you actually have to do something.

And most of you don't do jackshit, you have no life experiences, you've never strayed outside of the fence.

You leave Jim out of this. He's covered enough chimpouts to objectively be /ourguy/. Hell, even the daily stormer shills for Jim.

How did this shit become popular this fast?
I still remember late 2016 were "shadilay" was still unpupular on Sup Forums.

accomplishment and "being somebody" are normalfag memes. none of them will ever amount to anything significant including you

Wow. If an FBI honeypot site shills for you, you know you've made it big.

it was trumps campaign mostly every news agency was basically an advertisement for Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums

this

Can you imagine being the guy who made the first "kek" drawings and waking up one day and seeing these shitcunts selling shirts and making money off it?

These "kekistani" posts just happened to all show up at the same time.
Then people just happen to start complaining about "redditors" on Sup Forums at the same time.

Sup Forums hates everything including Sup Forums. What do you expect of us?

Goreposting spam for a few days will get rid of most of the Redditors.

Normie culture is the country's culture. What would be better: A small community of pollacks on the internet, or an entire nation of normies, non normies, politicians and all who support our stuff?
Your decision shows how much this all means to you

KEkistani "models" are:
>some sort of unibrowed tartar/mogol thing
>a nigger
>a MExican Cholo from East LA
>another nigger

TRULY THE FACES OF """OUR""" MOVEMENT!!
This whole shitshow is nothing more than Reddit wearing Sup Forums and Chan shit as a fucking fashion accessory.

>yidsFW

Normies are like autistic children, they see us, the big boys at school, doing gimmicky bullshit like listening to some kind of music or doing some dance or handshake and think it's really cool so they go all out doing it as well so they can belong to the cool kids group in school but make whatever they do look extremely cringy and retarded to the people who came up with it in the first place and completely ruining it in the process.

That's what they're doing with the memes, half of the times they don't even know the meaning behind the memes is which makes it even worse.

Sup Forums in a nutshell.
all the shit that goes on here eventually bleeds over in to normie realm, and they get thier Macpurpose, macfunny and Maccommunity, which they shortly dispose of just in time for the next shit from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is the Internet anti-jew. feeding the masses/goyims with useless shit that don't matter, free of charge, a Jews worst nightmare

That's actually brilliant Sweden!

From here on out we need tons of people to go to plebbit and the associated "Kekistan" twitter accounts and "enlighten" them that
>KEK always was Sup Forums-nazi "code" for ***KILL EVERY KIKE***

Watch them run like the wind and set their $40 cafepress Kek hoodie on fire to show how "non-antisemitic" they are

apex-kkkekkk

Because it has always been Sup Forums culture to not welcome normies. Sup Forums was a refuge to all the losers in High School who didn't have any others to discuss anime with, because they were called nerds and losers. Also I'm sure it doesn't help that Sup Forums usually raid normie websites/news/etc.

If you want a good example of what Sup Forums could've been with a more normie base, just look at FunnyJunk. What an awful place, literally eats ups anything popular.

I was in their shoes almost 10 years ago. Fuck off, scum.

you're forgetting that normies are actually unaware lefties and libruls for the most part.

the fucking normies who aren't and are doing what you posted are the ones who are useful idiots at best. doesn't mean I have to like them.

the hungarian parliament member who is the source for your image is not jewish. you fell for fake news.

The trouble is that normalfags don't care about any of these things. It's just another hip trend for them to ride. Just another subculture to latch onto to create the appearance of uniqueness and individuality in order to garner likes on social media. They aren't worth having on our side because they will always be the first to abandon ship once the going gets tough and their lives are inconvenienced in the slightest.

Pay white Instagram models to wear it then

When LARPing gets out of hand.

FUCK YOU Sup Forums

he is even worst... a fukin communist.

I think he means Paul Joseph Watson by meteor man, and not Mister Metokur/Internet Aristocrat/Jim.

>literal nazi flag but with a green background and KEK instead of a swastika
>one nation one flag, a reference to ein reich ein volk ein führer
These normos don't even know what they're wearing.

>real capitalism has never been tried!

Let it grow. Red pill the world. Make Soros equivalent to the Emperor and 4chaners equivalent to Ewoks. The main Jedis can always congregate elsewhere.
It's a good thing.

They even got one of their """BASED""" niggers to wear it during the photo shoot.

It makes me sick to know that these reddit cocksuckers are making a profit off our creations.

Cringe

I fucking hate reddit so much
They turned our little underground funny shit into the new fedora

Because I hate everyone.

>your Sup Forums
>not a Jew

Shrblu pls go.

It´s cringey, but we can´t win without reaching normies.

WORD. Sup Forums must accept all based blacks and Muslims and Jews

user, I have troubling news for you - you've been associated with unfunny, cringey autistic basemnt dwellers for a couple of years by now. Proove me wrong. Protip....

If anything they are hurting the movement. They themselves don't believe in it and think it is simply ironic and for the memes. At best they are anti-feminists and against mass immigration.
I don't mean to be a PR fag but if you genuinely want to turn normies into libertarians, ethno-nationalists or whatever your ideology then having 13 year old edgelords larp as kekistanis and generally spew autism all over the place isn't the way to do it

Now you're just being ridiculous.

hear hear, fellow 'pede! MAGA

THAT....however, someone do have to go and beat the sheat oout of those AFA-fags. So....you know, being able to go out and do it wouldn't make a Sup Forums average autist a normie, so, you do can try it from time to time :)

You reap what you sew, /pol./

Yep, great idea. And with those kind of not so bright dudes it may actually work. Or, it will marginalize them (((media))) even more so.

As any group gets bigger it involves cringey types and undesirables.

If you dont want to want to associate with a group pushing for positive change because you would be associated with these types, then you might just be an insecure faggot

You don't have to be best friends and take selfies with these people, you just have to work together

t. Some who has literally no involvement with this kekistan shit, I just think people who drop shit because of other people involved with it are fuckbois

Get out jewish shill.