The illuminati is not re-

>the illuminati is not re-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMlXPyD9KcA
mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/01/the-louvre-pyramids-occult-illuminati-conspiracy/
youtube.com/watch?v=B0DbgfmRSAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c
youtube.com/watch?v=jxWlJ_muK0I
youtube.com/watch?v=HM-E2H1ChJM
podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf post the vid that can't be real

it's real

france got the true rothschild president they wanted

youtube.com/watch?v=xMlXPyD9KcA

You know.. its really ironic for me. You'd think in today's times people wouldn't fall for such blatant manipulation and propaganda, but I guess not. And it's really funny because these demons aren't hiding it anymore like they used to. They can afford to use such blatant imagery, and not only that of course, and still get away with it. Just wow. I'm nearing the blackpill soon folks. I'm not upset Le Pen lost, fuck her. I'm not happy Trump won either, because he's already betrayed his voters. So many here unironically say Hitler did nothing wrong, but what if its all just a lie, a myth, a falsification of history? These people are unstoppable, who's to say Hitler and nazis weren't just guinea pigs because, because of Hitler, we have all this shit today. He is the boogeyman the golem. So long ago, yet you still have people accusing political opponents of being nazis. When will it end?

I give it 1 year before a Coup or Civil War.

That looks like the Musee du Louvre. How is this illuminati?

mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/01/the-louvre-pyramids-occult-illuminati-conspiracy/

The Louvre is one of the nicest, most revered representations of Western culture. Fuck off Achmed

take the blackpill youtube.com/watch?v=B0DbgfmRSAQ

> made of 666 panes of glass

go back to le_cuckold

how is it so crazy to people the idea that a tiny group of people run the world? That's how it's been from the dawn of civilization.

What's happened, is that the top 1% of western civilization got immensely rich during the industrial revolution, but at the same time average Joes born on farms and shit were also getting extremely wealthy through the free market by inventing stuff. So the 1% decided to set aside the differences among each other and form an alliance against the Western masses. They realize that the only threat to their power is the average white man, who might bring about the next technological revolution, get extremely wealth off it, and then usurp them. Therefore they've decided to wipe white men off the face of the planet, and rule over dumb, subservient, brown mongrels.

it's just a weird coincidence

thats a fake quote though

>take the blackpill
Skip the blackpill and go straight to the cyannide pill. Much easier.

ur a fucking moose de loov

>please be kek please be kek

>be european nationalist
>hate louvre

They chose that location because it was a Pyramid

This is a fucking illuminati cerimony! what the fuck

Are there some people seriously trying to apply psyops to Sup Forums?
I wanna play too.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c

wew lad
they're not hiding their tributes to their antichrist anymore

Got anymore jpeg?
KEK

And it is going to fucking work, God save us. I can already see people here who accept the seeds of the Luciferian Doctrine. The alt-right is rife with it. The left is merely the other side of the coin, the solvè to the new rights coagula. God save us.

Deus EX very much related
This is almost funny, but i am scared now

youtube.com/watch?v=jxWlJ_muK0I

Tits or gtfo
I mean proof, sauce a burger

what the actual fuck. They're just throwing it in our faces. They must think that not enough people woke up this past year.
I guess judging by Europe (minus Britain), they'd be right...

ah its in that book by dan browne, might be.. da vinci code? angels and reeemons? one of those.

try killing yourself illiterate fagboi

Miss those black sun pill threads

Hey Sup Forums. So recently, the ADL has stated the the OK hand sign is not a white supremacist symbol. I say we flood social media again in an effort to make the thumbs up sign a hate symbol. This should symbolize the 14 words. The thumb meaning 1 and the the other fingers meaning 4. Let's make this a thing

>1 post by this faggot
Why don't you take a step back and literally fuck your own face

>that can't be real

when did all this tv-tier normies came to Sup Forums

Why can't Sup Forums collect every anti white/white male piece of MSM and send it to the ADL. Everything written by Jews or published by Jew owned MSM showing a direct racist link from Jews against whites

hello

Oh boy. Here we go.

Shut it down

My god

"Those just represent the views of those individual authors, not all Jews"

they would weasel out of your accusation...it's what they do best

stop being so paranoid

decorative pyramids are all the rage

>it's just a decoration goy i promise don't look into it though

You do know about the history of France, the Masons and Illuminati, right?

The location and its pyramid was chosen for a specific reason. The Illuminati run the world through the banks, and what is Macron? A capitalist banker.

But if a white wrote it about Jews the newspaper would be sued for hate speech.

Also we need to compile all this subversive anti white shit that been published with sources. Every time we need to mention the writer and the editor and publisher owe owner of the MSM involved.

It will be predominantly women and Jews and more so predominantly Jews who own the media. This needs to be done to wake people up

This is an ancient artifact found in Ecuador by Archaeologist Klaus Dona . Estimated to be over 6000 years old.

Significance of the black sun? I've had dreams of a black sun like pics posted. Interested now.

Thats a depiction of the Orion constellation and the writing when translated reads "The son of the creator comes from here"

it's where they took assange

Eclipse

Illuminati/Satanists worship it

.... what if he's the antichrist?

F
Why? Of all things to worship, an eclipse seems pretty harmless. There has to be more to it.

I wish to experience true love before it all ends. I started working out, getting on a diet, already lost 20 pounds, dont end yet.

It represents the source of the true invisible light blotting out the false light of this world. The inner light replacing the outer. The illuminated self. Man made God. Antichrist. Lucifer.

We 1984 now

looks fake af

Le victoire de Rothschild! Viva la globalization! Bienvenue, Ahmed!

You can predict it and their ancestors probably thought it had some spiritual power if you did something during it

They're big on symbology

so, what happened to that evidence of offshore accounts?

Did that just..disappear a few hours ago?

the pyramid represents the "work", which is what every single private religious-oriented club strive for; the total unification of mankind under one super-structure (one government), and the ceasing of all evil in earth

thats why ode to joy and why he stands in front of the pyramid, why in the videos of the celebration the hue of the lights used to illuminate the Macron supporters make it so the french flags look like belgium flags

its a signal for everybody out there who can read symbolism that the plan is triumphantly back on track

What happened, France?

youtube.com/watch?v=HM-E2H1ChJM

There is no need to concern ourselves with rediculous conspiracy theories. Anyways it's getting late. I think i'll go watch some hollywood movie and then fall asleep.

>I'm nearing the blackpill soon folks.
Its fun over here on the blackpill user, join us

The Archons control the simulation. They disguise themselves as Satanists Pedophile Elite World Leaders who all follow the agenda of Rothschild Zionism which is Saturn(Satan) worship.
Something to do with the Black Cube of Saturn.

A NASA researcher wrote a book on his findings of proof of extraterrestrial activity around Saturn. Complete PDF here: podcast.sjrdesign.net/files/070_RingmakersOfSaturn.pdf

This shit is real.

>what is louvre

>hasn't taken the blackpill yet while i've been chopping up and snorting them for years now

get on my level

Absolute non-answer. Why bother answering at all if you were just going to be a useless cunt? And stop proxyfagging my countries flag, leaf.

NWO puppet gives speech in front of NWO symbol. ya. not surprised.

Don't worry you have plenty of time. Keep repenting tho you are doing awesome!

Macron is a Rothschild pupp......

>one of these things is not like the other

It was openly built in honor of the Freemasons.

who /schizo/ here?

You guys know that's just the louvre right? It has glass pyramids. Everyone thinks they're cool.

>baby, don't hurt me

Europe is over. There is no hope, not even for Germany and Sweden's future elections. The fact that they're rubbing it in our faces like this really shows that they are in control and that this is a huge victory for them.

Will 1789 2.0 happen? I do not know anymore.

looks comfy

sauce for the painting

anyone else happy?

this will accelerate the EU failing, which is a good thing

fuck europe.

yeah, (((they))) don't own it. It isn't full of (((their))) art. It's totally (((cool)))

>Will 1789 2.0 happen?
You do know that 1789 is literally the masonic bourgeoisie taking over and exterminating the traditional european nobility, right?

Nice attempt to appear worldly and educated. Do you know why that glass pyramid sits atop the Louvre? Do you know the significance of placing Masonic imagery atop a symbol of l'ancien régime? Do you know the significance of the pattern of building construction and renovation (Grands projets) which took place in the 80s under Mitterand? No? Then fuck off cunt

Where's scoob?

The inter dimensional pedophiles killed Scoob in a ritual sacrifice.

What do you mean repenting?

Ode an die Freude
Cringe

>who's to say Hitler and nazis weren't just guinea pigs
They were just guinea pigs.

Bank of America mural

I just realized my mistake. I was referring to the idea of executing 'corrupt' leaders and starting from square one. Do you think something will ever happen, frog?

Still waiting on an answer to the significance of this.

This

No seriously kill yourselves.

The Masons are literally a Christian organization.

this is so boring i'm falling asleep.
I'm yawning
is anyone else yawning?

let's get some sleep, it's a work-day tomorrow and we should rest

No one knows

Even Alex refused to talk about it in fear that they'd get him

Send it to Trump