We Kek in peace

We Kek in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/travel/articles/753542/safe-holiday-destinations-summer-2017-europe
express.co.uk/travel/articles/673818/Safe-holiday-destinations-summer-2016-Europe
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4052696/Germany-s-year-hell-country-rocked-seven-terror-attacks-leaving-22-dead.html
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=48.84633015898692,12.226679641308692&z=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source?

express.co.uk/travel/articles/753542/safe-holiday-destinations-summer-2017-europe

express.co.uk/travel/articles/673818/Safe-holiday-destinations-summer-2016-Europe

Seems arbitrary and not based on academic studies, dropped.

Most countries seem properly judged though.

Spain mayor terror attack what?
Last one was in 2004

even ETA disbanded as far as I know

>Seems arbitrary and not based on academic studies

It's from a shitty tabloid.

Please stay the fuck out the green countries.

Why is Russia on that list

oh man i love diversity so much

>Spain

What?

>Sweden Orange
>Spain Red

>Kaliningrad does not exist

Cool

>safer to go to poor literally who countries like Moldova and Armenia than western Europe

lmao

Going to Antalya next month. I'm kind of dreading it because of what the country has become the last few years. When will Turkey go back to normal like in the late 90's again?

Swiss neutrality strikes again!

Ni caso es la típica gráfica que se sacan del culo para "demostrar" que europa entera degenera pero eso no es cierto aún quedan lugares respetables y espero que España siga siendo un buen sitio en el que vivir

> ukraine because of russian terrorists probably trying to shoot planes out of the hair

dirt bags

we should be lighter than green

Spain has history on that matter, Sweden don´t.

Yeah they aren't active at all right now

Russians have shit ton of muslims.

MORE LIKE;
C.U.C.K IN PISS, SCUM

Georgia is in the yellow column, but s painted green.

>Slovakia
>Low level of known terrorist activity

From who?

Propably some gypsy gangs.There are lot of them.

this

>1 terror attack
>high threat from terrorism
okay

You know ahmed you did more attacks in Germany.

They're too lazy to actually do anything though. In fact, they're so lazy they throw their trash out the fucking window (pic related).

If they ever started doing anything to disrupt the peace after doing nothing for 60 years except collect welfare you can bet your ass they'd be shut the fuck down instantly

source?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4052696/Germany-s-year-hell-country-rocked-seven-terror-attacks-leaving-22-dead.html

In fact there are dozens of attacks motivated by islam and terrorism some of them are on this interactive map.Does Germany gov banned any informations about them?

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=48.84633015898692,12.226679641308692&z=7

I won't bother opening the link again but it was actually from FCO iirc.

Catalan and basque nationalists. Sweeden also doesn't count stabbings necessarily as terror