might as well tattoo "circumcised" on your forehead

Hey that's almost me

r8

if you're getting less than 70% traditional, you have to go back

How did I do

forgot image

wew lad

REVISED

I basically had to answer Neutral/Unsure on half the questions, because I actually support evidence-based decisions and I don't have the facts for some of those questions.

r8 please

Where the fuck did you get your political beliefs from?

>70 questions
Nope

Takes like 10 min max to complete, the questions are really simple and take no time to think over

>Jews are bad
>let's have a market economy

Everything else I agree with

Nationalist libertarian.

Fuck off

Oh hello

I went a little farther to the right than I thought I would.

Fascist Bean here

I want California and the southwest in General to secede so we can lynch the jew run government and establish a Castizo/Hispanic run Fascist Government

Rate me faggots.

Who's streets?

The bible

Tests like these are fucking retarded.

I always get centrist on these things, because they can't put my believes in a little box. For example, if you're very anti-immigration, but also pro-choice, you get socially progressive centrist.

If I think marijuana should be legalised, but I also believe people shouldn't fucking get married just to get divorced, I'm in the same boat as someone who says "meh" to both of these questions.

If I think that the EU is an economically sound idea, but that there shouldn't be a supranational government and member states should retain control, the thing can't compute it.

Anyway, for those reasons, I have almost half in everything.

Feels good man.

Whoops.

fag/10

Well, I cant say Im all that surprised seeing as I dont think they have an option to be ethno-nationalist

How are they retarded? You were properly labeled for the cuck that you are. You can't just pretend to be a conservative/alt-righter when your beliefs contradict most of what it means to be a republican, even.

That's exactly why they're retarded. You can't see what someone agrees to based on the score. If someone's pro-life, they're just as much a cuck as someone who's pro-immigration, because they'll get outbred by all the people who now (rightfully) terminate their pregnancies.

It gives you centrist in economy, for example, for thinking a balanced budget is as important as keeping your citizens happy, which makes sense, but it also makes you centrist if you think laissez-faire doesn't always lead to a well-functioning market, which is just common sense.

rate me

so edgy
kys taconigger
based/10
Molymeme/10

commie

every man a king

I don't know about mine-- I thought I would be more moderate on the civil axis.

I'm trying to understand how this happens lol

I guess we would get along

at least you're patriotic

The Questions in this were retarded

I'm sure this will go over well

How can you visit this board and still be this cucked

Am i gonna get bashed??

Start the helicopters.

Some people's sense of self isn't so fragile that they fall into the cuck meme like all of you dumbshits.

>State-Controled Capitalism

This site is a fucking joke.

is it possible to be redpilled and have these results? i hate muslims, jews, pc culture etc. with a passion, but for some reason that doesn't make me a reactionary christcuck.

no

>I hate pc culture with a passion
>very progressive
Apparently not

i'm in favor of same-sex marriage, euthanasia, drug legalization and other measures to increase personal freedoms, but i have no issues with people calling blacks niggers, racist jokes or acknowledging that muslims are a threat to western society.

Found the chairo

How can I visit a board that knows absolutely nothing about policy and not be swayed by them? Hmm I wonder

Might as well just do the Political Compass or Simulator. These questions are loaded and stupid as fuck

yes

r8 me ??

I don't care about gender studies and trannys though

pretty much like I expected

>tfw centrist last time I took the test
oh no, the jews are getting to me

Second or third time I've done this and I have the same thoughts as the first time. The questions are far too loaded, presenting you with a black and white question joining concepts that aren't related.

I'm perfect

Friendly reminder: If you're not a centrist, then you're simply a partisan slave with no ability to think or decide for himself.

THANKS DOC

Wheres the "fuck absolutely all of that to the highest degree" option?

rate me m80s
also post new version with national vs global instead of might vs peace

ok

What does this mean?

in;b4 ur a faggot

Lib-cuck detected

>'m in favor of same-sex marriage,drug legalization and other measures to increase personal freedoms
thats just as big of a threat to western society as muddies

crazy to think I was lib-left at one point in my life

Lol butthurt conservatard detected.

>if you don't agree with most people(moderates) then you are a partisan slave with no ability to think or decide for yourself.

kek'd
typical leaf

whelp

decent

not butthurt, but I am a conservative. Why do you think taking from the rich and giving to the poor is a good idea?

Centrist as my noob president

>Neocon

Ten years ago, I was centre left, in 2015 I was just barely centre right. Guess how the left's behaviour has affected me?

how i do?

Reporting in

R A R E
A
R
E

R8

Fucking nerds desu