Say it with me

Say it with me.

His excellency, President Macron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ula8oi_M4Ww&feature=youtu.be
discord.gg/WfDCen8
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/18/1494192098-jihadfrjpg.jpg
noelshack.com/2017-18-1494192098-jihadfrjpg.jpg][img]https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2017/18/1494192098-jihadfrjpg.png[/img][/url]
versobooks.com/blogs/3179-emmanuel-macron-spasm-of-the-system
internet-signalement.gouv.fr/PortailWeb/planets/Accueil!input.action
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont wanna say it with you, leave me alone!!!! wahhhhhhhhhh

Her excellency, President of France, Madam Merkel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ula8oi_M4Ww&feature=youtu.be

Give us a few months.
When he'll try to force his stupid laws without the consent of the parlialement, we'll storm his fucking palace and behead him.

he has some Trudeau vibe to him

Do it on Bastille day!

discord.gg/WfDCen8
Sup Forums, its time to fight back against the shills

It's too late. Meme magic has failed you twice. Lord Kek is dead.

Islamist rapist thank him and the complacent french people. :3

I wish that would actually happen.

>we'll storm his fucking palace and behead him.
I figured you refugees would've liked Macron

His excellency, President Macron.

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST!

XDDDDDDDDDD

>crying intensify

UNLIKELY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOOOO teh dirty jews fucking CHEATED REEEEE!!!!!!

We CAN'T keep letting them get away with this!!!!!

SHUT UP I'LL CHOP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF YOU LITTLE MILLENIAL SHIT!!!!!!!

You pathetic fucking frogs couldn't even vote someone in, now you're gonna rise up and take Macron down? Face it, your country is the newest breeding ground for Ahmed and Muhammad and you're gonna do shit all about it. The UK is fucked, but we voted to at least have a shot

I fucking hope so. I predicted that the French would be the first to snap and take drastic action. This loss makes that more likely.

God I love post election asspain. 2018 will feel great no matter what happens. Nonvoter masterrace ftw.

He's actually right except the revolution part

Macron is an incompetent clueless banker who has no idea what do with the bloated economics of France. Theyre going to have job cuts and massive strikes like what happened with Hollande

GOD IS DEAD

AND THE (((GLOBALISTS))) KILLED HIM

LePen was a horrible candidate and she bombed the debate so badly they voted for a Holland clone.

Hilary would have won by this margin if it wasn't for Bernie.

He will be assassinated in blood and anger.

KEKED to death RIP

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/18/1494192098-jihadfrjpg.jpg

HIS EXCELLENCY, PRESIDENT MACRON! :-)

[url=noelshack.com/2017-18-1494192098-jihadfrjpg.jpg][img]https://image.noelshack.com/minis/2017/18/1494192098-jihadfrjpg.png[/img][/url]

>Holds 0 seats in Parliament

Based Macaroni

Fascists on suicide watch

>behead
Interesting execution method, Mohammed.

>we'll storm his fucking palace and behead him.

The LARPing is real

Fury has killed him to deprive us of our greatest weapon in times of need

You frogs deserve 10 more Bataclans for voting against your interests.

I am absolutely sick about this...

Yes yes, nationalism is over. No need to worry nergin.

|
|>
|
|

They knew this shit and still voted for him. I just don't understand how a population can vote for the carbon cooy of the guy who caused their capital to be essentially under military occupation because of terrorism

Make room. I'm coming to Poland if Trump doesn't do something fast. You guys have fast food, right?

not my president

Et un email envoyé à la DGSI :^)
J'espère que tu n'es pas fiché S

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

POL
WILL
NEVER
RECOVER

Sup Forums BTFO once again.

Sup Forums is always wrong.

I'm already "recovered". Pretty sure Sup Forums will be A-Ok.

Neither of them

*power gap*

Centrist neocon scum who will maintain the deeply flawed but preferable and improvable structure or the FRA EU dynamic

***HUGE FUCKING POWER GAP***

Fascist who panders to feckless beta retards with extreme external loci and inferiority complexes

Today was not a good day but it was damage limitation. The bureaucratic elite offer some stability and the structure already in place can be put to more beneficial uses in time. The alternative was literal suicide. France has dodged a bullet.

uhm he wants to cut taxes and reduce government...

he's like a french Reagan.

Le pen is just a buffoon.

the backtracking begins

Traître à la patrie
Traitor !

Reported to DGSI

IT

WASN'T

EVEN

CLOSE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based macron is /ourguy/

Goodbye France, guess I'll never get to see the Eiffel tower before it's blown up

>voting for a non-married arab fucking slut
can't even keep the rapefugees outside off her bed, she was a fraud.

Buys the eurozone a couple of years. But I feel a feeling these leaks will make him a lame duck from day one, especially once ppl start passing thru and find the dirt. The South Korean connection looks fishy.

COULDN'T EVEN GET 35 PERCENT!

TRUMP MUST LOVE LE PEN, THEY BOTH CAN'T WIN THE POPULAR VOTE

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

France YES!

*have a feeling

I'm so happy Macron won. I hate France. I want them to die.

Don't be so sure she lost just yet. There's a pretty good chance that the voting machines were hacked. Been reading some interesting things on RT. Keep following the situation, there's a lot of information that still needs to come out. Definitely something fishy going on...

I can't wait for more acts of peace.

Guys you've just got to read this:

versobooks.com/blogs/3179-emmanuel-macron-spasm-of-the-system

Just resting

fake news

je te signal l'ami! je suis franco algerien btw
internet-signalement.gouv.fr/PortailWeb/planets/Accueil!input.action

Looks like the Germans have once again conquered France.

The French deserve to drown in their own blood for letting this Jewish banker fucker win, anything that happens to France is now its fault.

Shadilay!

Crazy thought, what if Russians intentionally dragged the leaks so far back (revealing next to nothing) to boost Macron, therefore giving them a leader to make France weaker by paying for the extra immigrants, welfare and so on until they can swoop in and buy industry?

France BTFO.
Not even close.

I'VE JUST TAKEN A SCREEN-GRAB OF YOUR THREATS AND SENT IT TO THE NEW YORK TIMES. THEY'LL END YOU AND YOUR BOARD.

It being established that France wasn't doing so great under Hollande financially, socially or in terms of defence, and Macron is basically Hollande 2.0..

Crazy thoughts.

>Macron:

>He told the crowd: “We have entered a world of great migrations and we will have more and more of it.”
>“In the coming decades we will have migrations from geopolitical conflicts that will continue to play, and we will have climate migrations because the planet is in a state of deep imbalance,” he said.
>“France will not be able to stem it, and Europe will be affected immediately. We will see a migratory phenomenon far greater than what we have seen [with migrants from] Syria.”

Just fuck everything up

Menaces ou incitation à la violence
218925b04b
08/05/2017 01:13
La loi n° 78-17 du 6 janvier 1978 relative à l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés s'applique aux réponses contenues dans ce formulaire. Les renseignements demandés sont exclusivement destinés au traitement informatisé du signalement. La référence ci-dessus vous sera utile pour exercer votre droit d'accès aux données, par courrier adressé à l'office central de lutte contre la criminalité liée aux technologies de l'information et de la communication:
Direction Centrale de la Police Judiciaire
11, rue des Saussaies
75008 PARIS

I honestly believe the people of France must be retarded to vote for essentially another term of someone who was largely hated, then there's all these retards who voted for Macron so the 'hate for mudslides grows stronger.' I see your point but why wait?

Macron is much more economically conservative compared to Hollande, and also Le Pen for that matter.

>implying the french give two fucks for your opinion when you don't even live in the country

this insistence on globalist interference in other people's country's elections is disturbing

>t. poland

no shit, retard

Even in our darkest hour we can get such keks from poland

Dont you mean Senator Matron of European Union of Germanistan?

He's not my president kek. Hail God Emperor Trump instead. If Merkel is proof of anything, Women shouldn't be in charge anyways.

How is this good for France?

What's is Trump

Yeah, "far right" Le Pen was the centrist candidate while "centrist" Macron was actually the economically right candidate. I'm mad that Macron won because it seems that he wants to fuck with Poland and UK, and I have friends and family in both places, but economically wise I don't really hate him. Just that he's too much of an EU fucker.

>124569470
le pen need some black pipe for comfort tonight

>b-but (((polls)))
Get cucked!

I can't wait for Trump to shit all over this little bitch.

Following my theory it's not about establishing a pro nation side but rather weakening the country as a whole so the buyer (in this scenario Russia) can make bank by buying up devalued product. Then through industry Russia/Russian interests would govern France. Much smarter than having Le Pen get them out of the EU, they'd instead own a piece of it.
Ok I can see that. But immigrants and handling them (all terrorist attacks aside) is expensive and he just promised the country more.. or was he lying -- also not out of the question of course.

France will survive instead of dying under a female Trump like America. America won't survive Trump who is the worst and least popular president in history.

because le pen is a commie arab fucking whore.

macron will ruin france enough for a real right wing GOD to fix it

What's it like on Shareblu? I've never been.

This makes everything easier for the US. Just talk to German chancellor for everything Europe.

>they didn't listen
Color me surprised, europoors are retarded.

Republican congress
Republican senate
Republican president
Republican supreme court judges up the wazoo, maybe more really soon so there will be an absolute majority.

No it's what the country wants, you faggots apparently aren't a part of it.

>Ok I can see that. But immigrants and handling them (all terrorist attacks aside) is expensive and he just promised the country more.. or was he lying -- also not out of the question of course.

He just has the cuckservative idea that more people = more money, native population be damned. In this respect, he would not be too out of place in our own GOP.

What's it like on Reddit?

>behead him

can't tell it frog or sand lizard

i hope france gets its shit together regardless