>get warned about kikes by muslims for hundreds of years
>don't listen, support jews more than he supports his own family
>call them god's chosen people, let them control the media and the banks
>fight literal world wars for the eternal kike
>gets genocided by the parasite it has long supported
why didn't you listen cumskins ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0
archive.org/details/PraktischerIdealismus1925
stormfront.org/forum/t947538/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
archive.org/details/opensource
worldcat.org/title/praktischer-idealismus-adel-technik-pazifismus/oclc/10540370
daten-web.de/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Kalergis
search.library.utoronto.ca/search?N=0&Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Nu=p_work_normalized&Np=1&Ntt=Praktischer Idealismus : Adel-Technik-Pazifismus /&Ntk=Anywhere
archive.org/about/faqs.php#Texts_and_Books
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coudenhove-kalergi was not jewish and that quote has been falsified

dumb arab

Once upon a time the french people tried to conquer Europa with this thing called l'universalite des droits humains.
That's where it went wrong.
As some German philosophers said witnessing their loss, french fags are corrupted by the latin language.
Not sure what is the basis of that but sure.

jews dindunuffin

the french revolution was a masonic revolution

I don't know. I don't really have anything against Arabs though.

He was 1/8 Jewish. On mothers side

don't bother replying to kike shills

OH another Kalergi propaganda thread. Everything you see on Sup Forums about this guy is false and propaganda. See: The quoted book doesn't even exist and no one can provide any proof that it exists other than a shady badly-done blog website.

His mother is Japanese you dumb fucking retards

Maternal line of his father's side. *

Now the correct quote
The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals.

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
-Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi, founder of the EU, President of the Paneuropean Union 1926–1972

When will you give your country back to its rightful melinated owners?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

>Juncker receives Kalergi prize 2014
epa.eu/arts-culture-and-entertainment-photos/culture-general-photos/european-society-coudenhove-kalergi-2014-prize-ceremony-in-vienna-photos-51355000

>Van Rompuy receives Kalergi prize 2012
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_PRES-12-476_en.htm

>Merkel receives Kalergi prize 2010
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=20058.0

I checked his father. Not only is he NOT jewish and what you said is a lie again, but he was also anti-semitic.

Additionally, "Now the correct quote". Alright dude, care to link me to the book from a reputable website that's not that blog who claims to magically have the SINGLE copy of it left on Earth?

His father married a part jew. Became not anti-semitic later in life. Her not calling herself jewish doesn't make her less of a nigger kike

can i move to egypt? europe is fucked anyway

i just want a nice egyptian girl, i don't mind converting to islam, its looking better by the day desu

>. Alright dude, care to link me to the book from a reputable website that's not that blog who claims to magically have the SINGLE copy of it left on Earth?
archive.org/details/PraktischerIdealismus1925

Just checked the sources of everything you claim. There is a supposedly survived book (and, you guessed it, "the only copy") on archive.org - archive.org/details/PraktischerIdealismus1925 . The book is added to archive.org in 2014, one year after this bullshit about Kalergi appears on Stormfront, 2013 stormfront.org/forum/t947538/ . This magical book that stormfront knew about an entire year before being published is used as the official citation on wikipedia, which means that the wikipedia page is most likely edited by a stormfronter

Also, pic related

No he didn't, give me a source of that. And even if he did that doesn't make Kalergi a jew because his mother is the Asian one, but nice attempt at lying again

My mistake, the archive seems to be updated in 2014 but its added in 2008. I'll check everything around that archive in a second

HAHAHAHA I'm sure you figured it out user, this book was written by a stormfronter and accepted by archive.org

Richard Kalergi worked against "racial prejudice" throughout his life. He spoke for Jewish rights, he spoke against racism, against eugenics. He is a filth

Here is the book, kike: archive.org/details/PraktischerIdealismus1925

now gas yourself

His father

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

"In his youth, Heinrich Coudenhove-Kalergi HAD BEEN an antisemite. He had expected to confirm his antipathy towards the Jews when he started work on his treatise Das Wesen des Antisemitismus (The Essence of Antisemitism). But he came to a different conclusion by the time he published his book in 1901. Following an ironic critique of the new racial theories, he declared that the essence of antisemitism amounted to nothing more credible than fanatical religious hatred. He traced that fanaticism to religious bigotry that originated in the promulgation of Torah under Ezra. According to Coudenhove-Kalergi, Jewish religious bigotry provoked opposition from the relatively tolerant Greco-Roman polytheists, eliciting their anti-Judaic reaction. Antisemitism came into existence when Christianity and Islam took over the intolerant fanaticism of Judaism, and turned it against the Jews. Thus, Heinrich Coudenhove-Kalergi credited the Jews with originating religious intolerance, and condemned it as a violation of genuine religious principles. He branded every sort of anti-Judaism unchristian. He further urged liberal Christians and Jews to ally in protecting both of their religions, and religion as such, against the emerging menace of secularism."

The site accepts literally any book and, as I said again, is "opensource". archive.org/details/opensource

>These books are books contributed by the community.
>Click here to contribute your book!

Something interesting I managed to find - the book is from 1925 but is digitalized. The source from digitalization is from pic related's website, which doesn't exist

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

Your posts provide no proof of your initial claims that he is jewish or that his father is jewish. He may have started protecting jews later on, but what you said is a lie.

fucking moron

and pic related website does exist
daten-web.de/

fuck off shill

Jan Kalergi married woman of which ethnicity? Turkic idiot

Oh, I typed an "l" instead of "t". My mistake

I'm currently checking everything around this book and all the links come from stormfront. It seems quite fucking fishy

>Lying again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Kalergis

NO YOU'RE JUST FUCKING DUMB, I CAN PICK A COPY UP IN ONTARIO IF I WANT

type in "Ontario" and you can pick up a copy in Toronto

I'm not denying anything yet dude, I just want to know the truth. When I first saw pic related getting posted I saw the line about him being jewish so I became interested and googled him, which turned out to be a lie. Everything else is either coming from sketchy sources or stormfront, so it's normal to be skeptical about this image that only recently started getting spammed

I'm currently digging into this stuff but all you'll ever get online is the digitalized version of the book (i.e easily editable) and you need to check the actual, physical one to confirm that it really says that. And then comes translation and actual meaning over literal meaning.

NO YOU'RE JUST STUPID AND FULL OF SHIT. ARCHIVE.ORG HAS ACCESS TO MANY COPIES OF THE BOOK AND WOULD KNOW IF IT'S FULL OF SHIT

search.library.utoronto.ca/search?N=0&Ntx=mode matchallpartial&Nu=p_work_normalized&Np=1&Ntt=Praktischer Idealismus : Adel-Technik-Pazifismus /&Ntk=Anywhere

READ THE DIGITAL COPY FROM A FUCKING UNIVERSITY LIBRARY OR GET THE HARDCOPY REE

Did she have Jew blood in her?)

>ARCHIVE.ORG HAS ACCESS TO MANY COPIES OF THE BOOK AND WOULD KNOW IF IT'S FULL OF SHIT
False. It's uploaded via the opensource thingy - I can upload any book right now that way without confirmation and no one will ever waste time to confirm it

nope

you need to gas yourself asap, the only people worse than relatively harmless bluepilled fags are the actively fighting against the truth bluepilled fags

No. I want to know the truth and with as stable sources as possible. Fuck "redpilling" people by spamming them with lies

And even the Kalergi wasn't a jew with this philosophy...
Was from an old and degenerated aristrocracy family, mixed with japanese mother and therefore terribly depressed for his "unclean" origin, so he started to ill-mindedly admire jews while creating these plans to make unclean race in whole of Europe...

NO YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG AND DUMB AGAIN.

>How do I report that something's wrong with a book?

If you see an error with a book that the Internet Archive has digitized, we'd appreciate knowing about it!

Please send an email with the URL (web address) of the book, and description of the problem, to info -at- archive.org

In some cases, you may know of alternate information about a book that is supplemental to the library bibliographic record. (For example, a new, more modern transliteration of an author's name.)

To share additional information like this, you may wish to post it using the option to write a review of a book.

For more information on the Internet Archive's sponsored scanning,
please see archive.org/about/faqs.php#Texts_and_Books

For more information on books that users upload, or for information on how to upload your own,
please see archive.org/about/faqs.php#Texts_and_Books

THIS HAS BEEN OUT FOR A DECADE AND THERE ARE MANY PHYSICAL COPIES SO YES SOMEONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED ONE OF THE MOST DISCUSSED ABOUT QUOTES COMING FROM IT YOU UTTER FUCKING IDIOT

>THIS HAS BEEN OUT FOR A DECADE AND THERE ARE MANY PHYSICAL COPIES SO YES SOMEONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED ONE OF THE MOST DISCUSSED ABOUT QUOTES COMING FROM IT YOU UTTER FUCKING IDIOT

>Everyone reads the book and checks it word-to-word because GOD FORBID something false is posted on the sacred "archive.org" website

No. You very well know that the book isn't getting enough exposure for someone to bother to check the archive.org link with the physical copy. Stop grasping at straws

>No. You very well know that the book isn't getting enough exposure for someone to bother to check the archive.org link with the physical copy. Stop grasping at straws
HAHAHA yes I'M grasping at straws.
It takes 10 seconds for someone to find the quote in a hard copy and check it against the scanned version that has been there a decade.

You're retarded. You're basing this on absolutely nothing and accusing me of grasping at straws. Gas yourself

He had Jewish and Greek heritage too