Mfw I'm in the wrong timeline RN

>Mfw I'm in the wrong timeline RN

Let me go to the one where Le Pen wins plz

too late, you already missed the window

This is the right timeline, where the Anglo master race ascends into a brief period of joint world domination with the Chinamen

Then the Anglos and the Chinamen war against each other in Armageddon, bringing about the Apocalypse and the return of the Messiah

france is the sacrifice, it is supposed to blow up. they demand one of us in the wreckage

I dig this.

to reiterate: they need MOST of us in the wreckage

No chance French (((people))) were never going to vote a Le Pen she was hated far more than Macron

You don't want to. Having been to many timelines, you either get Trump and Macron, or Hillary and Le Pen.

You probably died in that one and had to continue in this one.

If I pull that nationalism off would you die?

>he thinks le pen wins on any timeline
>implying all timelines don't ultimately lead to the death of the human race
>he still believes in fairy tales

We must wield meme magic to slide into a new dimension where this was a critical event that needed to happen this way in order for Sup Forums to rule the world.

Let's do this as a team my fellow esotericly minded anons.

It's not the timeline you need. What you want is to be in another reality and you should go talk to CERN 'bout that.

Why the fuck do you care, you don't even live in the same continent

>Other countries mean absolutely nothing to America

are you retarded?

Think about it though. Has anything that's happened in France in the last say... 50 years or so, effected the US in any real way?

this did need to happen just like merkel needs to rule germoney for another ten years so we can watch the multicultis destroy them

Reeeeee

SURE, YOU JUST NEED TO OFF YOURSELF, CUMSTAIN!

NOTHING OF VALUE WILL BE LOST!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

when france is ashes, you have my permission to go full fash