The far right is literally quadrupling its support in every white nation in the world each new election

>the far right is literally quadrupling its support in every white nation in the world each new election

>Sup Forums cries because we're not winning them all yet

You're all ungrateful, spineless cowards. The road to victory gets pretty fucking harsh, and it's only going to get harsher. So sort your own life out and get politically active outside of this board. Otherwise, you have no right to complain or even an opinion.

hows ukip doing?

Its doing nothing at all

At least France will have more happenings now.

> Implying I haven't converted half a dozen chads to traditionalist fascism over the course of three months of subtle redpilling, culminating with a viewing of the Greatest Story Never Told.

Tory Reich for the next 50 years. They've embraced the best parts of UKIP anyway. (euro scepticism, border control, minimal immigration, nationalism, national culture and identity, old school tribalism)

She'll go the amnesty route when mainland Europe goes full fash. At least the British left wing is dead. I've got no complaints.

Btw, why do you mass spam this gif, considering that if you had your way, white cutes would go extinct by the end of the century and replaced with 3/10 mulattos?

>93 GORILLION

I bet you used to make fun of the holocaust with that gif. I bet you're a shitskin muzzie who came to this board, thinking yourself amongst friends due to our shared anti-semitism. It must've been a harsh surprise, ay?

The 93 (now 95) gorillion refers to right wing retards not knowing what a labor force or what an unemployment rate is.

They thought there were 95 gorillion unemployed Americans. Now magically the unemployment rate is not fake anymore.

Oh yeah, sure.

Whatever you say, Majeed.

#FreePalestine amarite?

it's not exactly a big mystery

god i love btfo right wing retards

Fyi, you do realise le pen is way more left wing than Macron, right? Why don't you support her?

Yeah, and Islam.

Yep. If we at defeatist, then we certainly lose. Sort yourselves out, buckos.

You responded to someone making fun of you. It's not a BTFO. You didn't refute anything, and your mother probably doesn't love you.

>Fyi, you do realise le pen is way more left wing than Macron

and the dinduism begins

u retards have no shame

You're that Bulgarian retard that I destroy everyday. You're one of my most annihilated victims.

>hows ukip doing?
Their core mission is accomplished.

not getting elected?

This is a decades long battle, this is only the beginning

>obamaleaf
who pays you? why do you keep doing this?

>destroy every day
>every day
>every day on Sup Forums
What a sad life leech

Soros

Until Sanders says it then its totally right. Fuck with your politfact bullshit

He is a chink neet living on welfare.

I've never met a leaf in my life and I just got here from reddit. You're delusional.

Got a point. We're making amazing progress.
Only bad thing is the globalists have upped the ante as well and are running full-bore against it.

>You didn't refute anything

It thought I was the one who noticed this. user's statistics don't add up.

>and the dinduism begins

>u retards have no shame

Are you experiencing an autistic meltdown? What the fuck are you talking about? I stated that le pen is way more left wing than macron, which in her economic policy she is. Care to refute?

Leaving the EU you cumbucket.

>Clinton, Obama and Democrats
>Left wing

You have no shame.

exactly.

you guys need to realize that nationalism is SURGING throughout Europe and already has taken over the US.

I say we export multiculturalism to Israel!!!
Return madness to it's source!!!

Seriously. Look at the demographics of the vote in France. We've won a majority of the youth. Our memes are working. We just need to press on, wait for the old fucks to die out, and victory is ours. You can lose a battle but still win the war. Don't be like a shitskin, don't just think of the moment. Think long term, this is how we win.

This

She's already more based than Thatcher.

>>Fyi, you do realise le pen is way more left wing than Macron

lol

that must be why pol supported her so hard

even other right wing retards should call u out

>minimal immigration
fucking BULLLLLshit

>Just wait for more niggers immigrating and their insect-like reproduction to dominate the demographics of france. Then we'll win!