Elderly woman with 2 dogs assaulted at pool party

All LARPing aside, can you even imagine doing something like this to an elderly woman, as a member of a civilized society? Jesus fucking christ.

liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-race-attack-elderly-woman-2-dogs-assaulted-pool-party-video-update/
youtube.com/watch?v=fkDNyxQlL_0
liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>as a member of a civilized society
There's your problem m8. The ways of the dindu are beyond you, because you're civilized and decent. These people aren't much different from cavemen.

All I see is a bitchy old white lady tryna kill a good time and then some fun loving black folk tryna get her into the pool party spirit

There's no assault here dumbass. When the guy picked her up he slipped and they both fell. That's not assault that's called a accident

Also apparently this "pool party" was at her condo. The dindus do not live there, they invaded during "black spring break, where they fuck up the entire city.

Why do niggers always run around in circles when they laugh?

You're fucking retarded. Did you watch him dump her into the pool, still holding two dogs, after she got faceplanted onto the pavement?

Do you not understand elderly folks aren't exactly spry?

Fuck out of here.

Would you have a beer with Texas Steve Sup Forums?

Taking the bait this hard

Agreed white folk are always tryna make situations sound worse then what actually is. It was obviously a accident when they fell, stop twisting shit

It's just b8m8. Don't worry, you know deep down that 99.99% of good hearted white folk despise these things.

Society has nothing to do with it, most niggers have the intellect and temperment of toddlers. It's genetic.

>When the guy picked her up he slipped and they both fell. That's not assault that's called a accident
It's at least battery though. You don't touch people and definitely don't pick them up without consent. Might be classes as assaults in some states.

Either you're a troll, or just stupid. Even if you accidentally do something, it can still be a crime.

same reason they do everything. they can't control themselves.

Around blacks...

What I continue to wonder about is, where does this end? Black folks are yelling more and more loudly every day that they're being treated unfairly, that they somehow are getting a raw deal throughout their lives.

Meanwhile, those of us living in reality know that we are constantly paying the nigger tax everywhere we go. It seems like we've all just been living with it, not complaining too loudly about it. But now we're getting to a point where the hard truth is going to have to be said out loud.

>alot
dropped.

How do grown adults act like this? What the fuck is going on?

Source? Need it for my argument with a libcuck

they're a herd of niggers

This makes me angry as hell and that party deserves to be sprayed with machine gun fire but let's be honest. She should know better than to try to quiet down a chimp party. Confronting them only ends one way and i can tell this poor woman has never dealt with them. Section 8 must've moved them in cuz she seemed clueless to the danger she was in.

Sorry apparently I was a bit off. One of the dindus lived there and organized a huge party.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/disgusting-race-attack-elderly-woman-2-dogs-assaulted-pool-party-video-update/

>The party – which was being held by a group of promoters called the Block Boyz – was held at one of the teenagers residence – inside a private house just outside of Miami, Florida.

The woman – who is seen in the below video was dropped on her head – suffered serious head trauma. She was then almost DROWN – when she was tossed into the pool. Luckily MediaTakeOut.com confirmed that the woman managed to leave the residence – with her dogs – on her own, after the video cut off.

MediaTakeOut.com also confirmed that the woman was later rushed to the hospital and is currently in STABLE condition. Police are still investigating the incident.

Why was this dumb woman going to a party at a traphouse anyways?

You faggots laugh at shit like this all day but oy vey when a nigger does it.
youtube.com/watch?v=fkDNyxQlL_0
hypocrites

Nigger is as nigger does.

This is why you need to own intimidating dogs

I AM SICK OF YOU RACIST

BLACK PPL ARE IDENTICAL TO WHITE PPL MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY BESIDES MELATONIN WHICH IS JUST LIKE SUN BLOCK YOU DUMB CONSERVASHIT

EVERYBODY TITLE START WITH H AS IN HUMAN

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO DIFFERENCES IN THE WAY BLACK PPL AND WHITE PEOPLE ACT THINK OR BEHAVE RACIST

So much this white people cant ever have a little fun they took it too easy on her.

dumb bitch violated the NAP by waltzing into their property and yelling at them

the reason the standards are different (why an elderly black lady getting dropped by a bunch of whites would cause riots) is because, whether they realize it or not, everyone kind of knows that blacks are essentially perpetual children that can't think 5 seconds into the future. it's fucked, but that's the reason.

Are they animals or men? If they are men, then they are to be held responsible, if they are animals then they should be treated as such. Choose, but do not confuse the two.

Are you shills even fucking trying?
>larping as niggers
>on macedonian baking board
Just how low can you get?

damn, that's savage as fuck, nigger dragged her like a mop

Based black guys

He was definitely in the wrong here but I think his intention was to pick her up and dump her in the pool. The falling was a slip but still he fucked up and should be charged with assault.

>niggers assaulting an old woman

... this is shocking to you? How long have you been on Sup Forums?

stupid crackers keep crying you no dick having white boys.

how is this worthy a thread? that is america. Its normal over there. Post this shit when it happens in white countries.

So any arrests? What's happening here?

dude he'll be charged with first degree assault and intent to do great bodily harm

he'll see prison for this

>liveleak.com/view?i=018_1494125504
It's because niggers and gypsies aren't human. An old white woman is human and should never be treated that way. Those niggers should be put down like rabid dogs.

Fucking chimps, they only understand violence and dominance

Quit LARPing

I hope they charge that other fuckface as well. The one who was winding up to punch her in the back of the head. He kept looking around to see someone say "do it!" for the camera. He chicken out but he was ready to strike the back of her skull.

>Elderly woman with 2 dogs assaulted at pool party

Serves her right for being white.

Nope there are ZERO stories about this on ANY Miami news site

if they were the same mentally Africa wouldn't be mudhouses and shitrivers

We will have to put up with ever increasing levels of nigger shines up until the inevitable day of the rope.

They are getting more and more cocky/untouchable and it will end badly.

WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale
WSVN-TVSunbeam Television Corp 1401 79th Street Causeway Miami, FL 33141 Switchboard: (305) 751-6692 Newsroom: (305) 795-2777

Fox news miami we should ask them why they aren't covering this story

He dindu nufin!

Fuck those niggers sure. What the hell was that bitch thinking running into a pack of niggers like that. I'm sure the raping took place off camera

>black men
>men

Probably that niggers were people. I bet she was a democrat.

I bet she isn't a democrat anymore.

somebody said there was a longer video somewhere can anyone confirm ?

what's the point of the side by side?

>doesn't understand satire

This. They aren't held to the same standard, even on a subconscious level, so there is less outrage. But I am hoping people start getting angrier.

Greight beight meight

>we wuz all da same
No, no we are not. I've never thrown an old black lady head first onto the concrete, then tossed her into a fucking pool. That's why you niggers are not liked. Quit defending your stupidity. And get off /our/ board. This is a nigger free zone.

Pool's closed

Looks like some suspects

ALL THESE SUBHUMAN NIGGERS NEED TO BE SHOT.

>be arround niggers
>relax

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And I think this bitch was filming. Was talking a bunch of shit then turned her profile private. @legendarymickii

This dude was ripping her a new asshole

yup, that's the cunt who posted it and ran giggling with the rest of the nigger cockroaches.

idk, go on craigslist and ask him

thats like running into a burning building and being surprised that you got burned

she should have known better than to relax around blacks

Obama's mom sure was a nasty ass mudshark!

That's the thing, Leafbro, 100 years ago they would have never made it to the court house, but the feds chose to side with the negro every time, and that's why we see this untoward behavior; the repercussions do not equal their crimes.

u are one retarded nigger.

Started off innocent enough since they were just going to toss her in the pool but then Tyrone realized he's not good at doing that and dropped her on the concrete before dragging her into the pool.

After that it was just a wave of black washing over the suburbs.

Niggers are such niggers. Pay attention nufaggots

Is there not some way we can just isolate the smart black people from the fucking niggers that ruin it for everyone? Seriously, normal black people HATE niggers as much, if not more, than everyone else.

It pisses me off that we keep going through this shit, and that ordinary black guys like this are forced to deal with this kind of bullshit because of ghetto scum.

>no news stories
We should change that.

I was expecting much worse when I clicked on this. Fucked up and they deserve to be punished, but you lads are pussies if you think a little dunk in the water is that bad.

Anyone got his tactical roll gif?

Put this shit on kiketube and get it trending. This shit can't happen in Trump's America.

nice b8 nigger.

Here's a webm

>smashing an old lady with frail bones on a fuckin concrete patio
>ripping her away from her dogs
>and tossing her into a pool

>nah it's not that bad bro

It's pretty fuckin horrible you stupid shitlord. I suppose anything less than a rape-murder in your books is "not that bad".

>interacting with niggers and expecting them to act any more appropriate than is typical of niggers

Don't even know if it's their crib

>Is there not some way we can just isolate the smart black people from the fucking niggers

Yes, by genetic testing.
They are the ones with highest white admixture.

Why am I not surprised this happened in SoFla?
I hate it here....

Romanians aren't even white.

ha fucking ha
lets see how well jamal swims with his new QuickCrete Nikes

where did this happen?

That got me really fucking mad .

>can you even imagine doing something like this to an elderly woman

Absolutely no-one should be surprised when niggers are being niggers. Elderly, kids, disabled....doesn't matter to the savage.

that's not their property, that's why they are running afterwards. It's like a flashmob party

these are gypsies.

>viscous

I've been to Sarasota quite a few times and I've never seen any niggers. I drove through Blacksonville one time and won't do that again, nignog city. But I guess the trick is to live in the tourist-y areas, the police probably keep them fairly nigger-free.

The very action of picking her up against her will is assault you stupid nigger

Interesting observation.

The lady should have minded her own fucking business and not walked onto someone else's property demanding them to stop what their doing. Typical old lady entitlement.

i think we need to honestly support black violence and behavior and label it white pride so it can be hated

Instinct.

This dude too another suspect