IT WAS HER TURN!

IT WAS HER TURN!

Why didn't the patriarchy vote for Le Pen? Are they scared of strong women?

No, they dislike fascist Nazis

>muh Nazis

but you support the rape of Western Civilization by muslims

Le Pen was too good for France. SAD!

You don't know me. I'm a pagan anarchist.

I just think institutional sexism did it again. There's never been a women President of France before. They chose the man when they could choose the woman. 85% of women under 25 voted for the man. Pure self hatred.

Dahlstrom, you are a faggot.

again you support the rape of western civilization

>muh paganism

you do realize the west became great because of Christianity not your Odin shit

You have no idea how cucked 50yo+ French voters are. But the French youth will keep on fighting until we secure the existence of our people or die trying.

I agree! We must go to tumblr and reddit to help our Womyn comrades fight against this!

Sexist pigs not voting for le pen because she's a woman are the nazis

Muslims think little of women.

you're an idiot

In other words you're a flaming faggot

Fuck, just kill yourself

I think if French voters are honest with themselves...they didn't vote for Le pen because she has a VAGINA.

Internalized misogyny is disgusting isn't it?

>b-but muh vikangz

WHY DIDN'T YOU MANAGE TO MAY-MAY HER TO POWER, CUNT? cuck... KEK NOT POWEFUL ENOUGH?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are sexists

You're just afraid of a strong woman who has her own opinions that are different from yours.

You fucking men are all the same. Oh it's fine when a woman falls in line and does as she's told, but the moment she shows that she's capable of thought, the glass ceiling closes in.

You just hide behind the excuse that she's a nazi when the nazis haven't been relavent since the 1940's. How about you get with the times grandpa? Or are you just trying to perpetuate the good ol boy network like the fat patriarical chauvinist mad men loving glass ceiling perpetuating scum that you really are?

Fucking disgusting. We couldn't have Hillary, and now we can't have LePen. You men take everything from us. I feel raped.

So you're saying the west became great because it adopted a foreign, semitic religion?
And now you're criticizing a native, white religion, while defending the semitic religion that cucked you? wow

>you dont know me
>i am vegetarian grindcore paganic christian anarcho fascist and i identify my gender as a burger, i also love varg videos

i want reddit to leave

Poland go home

NO IT WASN'T

in the name of my fellow countryman i want to say im sorry for invading your personal space

cunt

Im literally shaking at the misogyny of france right now.

they were just a bunch of sexist pigs,
lets meme marcon voters to be sexist pigs

10/10